Does the Vice President have Pseudobulbar Affect (PBA)?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Generally contributed to head trauma, and similar the fictional character Joker from the Batman series, Kamala clearly and often demonstrates outbursts of laughter at inappropriate times. In addition to frequent & inappropriate giggling, as a second indicator of Pseudobulbar Affect, Kamala becomes visibly angry when she's challenged.

Do you think she has this disorder, and what do you think of the current regime so far considering?

Biden demonstrates incompetency and dependence with consistent signs of dementia.

Kamala demonstrates incompetency and dependence with consistent signs of Pseudobulbar Affect.

Pelosi is drug & alcohol dependent.

Generally contributed to head trauma, and similar the fictional character Joker from the Batman series, Kamala clearly and often demonstrates outbursts of laughter at inappropriate times. In addition to frequent & inappropriate giggling, as a second indicator of Pseudobulbar Affect, Kamala becomes visibly angry when she's challenged.

Do you think she has this disorder, and what do you think of the current regime so far considering?

Biden demonstrates incompetency and dependence with consistent signs of dementia.

Kamala demonstrates incompetency and dependence with consistent signs of Pseudobulbar Affect.

I believe you're right, never thought of that. What kind of fucked up people do we have running this shit?

Naw....all her STD's would crawled up from her groin into her gourd, and ate those bugs for breakfast by now

&&&&&
I'm workin' on my goosestep.....
1638661023303.png

~S~

Highlighted is what I think about the Harris bitch as well.

Forum List

Back