Does the O-CO2 Satellite once and for all end the Manmade CO2 Hysteria?

Can two co2 molecules radiating at each other in the atmosphere get warmer?
The point is that they trap heat, and the more Co2 molecules the more heat is trapped, resulting in more water vapor being held as well, which increases the temperature even more.

Frank, I've thought about that question, and the real question in my mind is how much CO2 does one ICE vehicle contribute? Coal Power plant? I mean, if they say they can track CO2 now, your earlier graphs, then what is the CO2 out of car or plant?

It's less than a rounding error and irrelevant. The equatorial rain forests generate the greatest concentrations of CO2 and there only 8PPM difference. Once again, the AGW Cult fails itself

As just "snapshots" of the carbon dioxide in these images ... I'd say things are indeed "well mixed" in terms of climatic averages over decades and centuries ...

Just a note that the 1.6 µm band is used by NOAA to measure snow and ice (GOES Band 5) ... not sure what OCO-2 is expecting there ... and NOAA uses 2.2 µm to measure cloud particles (Band 6) ... the CO2 band is at 13.3 µm (Band 16) ...

Maybe aerodynamic engineers use a different spectrum ...

Naw, the heat is absorbed by the oceans. They moderate the climate, or drive it to extremes.

One or the other, my friend ... we can't have oceans moderating weather and driving it to extremes ... dear Lord almighty, the oceans can absorb truly satanic amounts of energy with very little temperature change ...

Water takes ≈ 4 times the energy of dry air to raise temperatures 1ºC ...

One or the other, my friend ... we can't have oceans moderating weather and driving it to extremes ... dear Lord almighty, the oceans can absorb truly satanic amounts of energy with very little temperature change ...

Ocean heat drives hurricanes and typhoons while moderating the climate in other places, so we can have it both ways. Ocean heat is also concentrated in some places, i.e. El Nino.

The point is that they trap heat, and the more Co2 molecules the more heat is trapped, resulting in more water vapor being held as well, which increases the temperature even more.
what heat do they trap? And, what do they do with what they trap? Can they make each other hotter? If not, then the heat they trap is the surface heat and it isn't warmer than the surface. So, how the fk can it make the surface warmer?

70 degrees is 70 degrees no matter where it is detected. 70 doesn't make 70 hotter. If that did happen, we'd explode. I've never seen a greenhouse explode.

Naw, the heat is absorbed by the oceans. They moderate the climate, or drive it to extremes.
does the water make what it absorb hotter? That doesn't happen to a glass of water sitting on a counter! Or does your water make your own water hotter where you no longer need a water heater?

Ocean heat drives hurricanes and typhoons while moderating the climate in other places, so we can have it both ways. Ocean heat is also concentrated in some places, i.e. El Nino.

Hurricanes draws energy from the oceans ... but where does the energy go? ... the other half of the Law of Conservation of Energy ...

I'm sorry, the driving force here is convection, and that means gravity ... and cyclones of all types moderate climate in all places world-wide ... they are part of the convective process of energy transfer ...

Ocean "heat" is concentrated along the equator on the surface ... and this, in turn, heats the lowest part of the atmosphere ... both ocean surface currents and atmospheric circulation drive this excess energy toward the poles ... convection ... cyclones are best modeled as turbulence in this flow ...

So if the energy “warming the deep ocean” is coming from atmospheric CO2 that must mean the air is at least 4 times warmer, right?

So if the energy “warming the deep ocean” is coming from atmospheric CO2 that must mean the air is at least 4 times warmer, right?
and to date, none of the warmers has stated how the CO2 in the atmosphere can get warmer than what is absorbed.

what heat do they trap? And, what do they do with what they trap? Can they make each other hotter? If not, then the heat they trap is the surface heat and it isn't warmer than the surface. So, how the fk can it make the surface warmer?

70 degrees is 70 degrees no matter where it is detected. 70 doesn't make 70 hotter. If that did happen, we'd explode. I've never seen a greenhouse explode.
Greenhouses are carefully vented in warmer weather, if not they become solar collectors, which would kill the plants inside.

Heat flows to cool, cool being the oceans.

Hurricanes draws energy from the oceans ... but where does the energy go? ... the other half of the Law of Conservation of Energy ...

I'm sorry, the driving force here is convection, and that means gravity ... and cyclones of all types moderate climate in all places world-wide ... they are part of the convective process of energy transfer ...

Ocean "heat" is concentrated along the equator on the surface ... and this, in turn, heats the lowest part of the atmosphere ... both ocean surface currents and atmospheric circulation drive this excess energy toward the poles ... convection ... cyclones are best modeled as turbulence in this flow ...

The driving force is heat, which increases the size and speed of a storm.

and to date, none of the warmers has stated how the CO2 in the atmosphere can get warmer than what is absorbed.
Co2 molecules hold more heat than the other gases. Increases in Co2 increases atmospheric heat.

Forum List

Back