Does the O-CO2 Satellite once and for all end the Manmade CO2 Hysteria?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
OCO2_Auto11.jpeg

Here are the readings from 6/1/15 to 6/15/15

PIA18934~orig.jpg

Oct 1 to Nov 11, 2014

What are these readings telling us?

The satellite was launched in July 2014

Last edited:
I see a map showing the heaviest CO2 concentrations in the countries that are basically exempted from climate regulations.

The theory of AGW is an IQ test to show who the dumbest people are.
The crazier you are about climate change, the lower your IQ registers.
Keep virtue signaling morons

Well let's start with this
  1. The very scare red portion of the map are in the Equatorial Rain forests where there is CO2 emitted by forest fires
  2. The Basic Theorem of Transferring Wealth via Climate Policy, supposes that massive Urban centers are the main emitters of CO2. We don't see that on this map
  3. Finally, the delta between the safe green CO2 areas and the OMG! SCARY RED ZONE is only about 8 PARTS PER MILLION!

PIA18934~orig.jpg

OCO2_Auto11.jpeg

Mankind is a rounding error in CO2 output

See, the reason you stopped hearing about the O-CO2 readings is that they DO NOT support the AGW Hypothesis.

If mankind were a major contributor to planetary CO2 you would see numbers EXCEEDING the current average, right? If mankinds output is below the average, reducing mankinds output will not move the needle on global CO2. We saw that in 2020 and 2021 when shutting the global economy did NOTHING to CO2 readings

co2_trend_mlo.png

Let's think about this logically. If man's over use of fossil fuels is driving climate change then it's quite obvious that during the Covid shut downs throughout the pandemic that had much of the world's population sheltering at home we should have seen a dramatic drop in temperature? Correct? So where was that? Climate zealots want cars off the road! During the pandemic cities like New York were literal ghost towns with almost no cars driving around as people stayed home. So where was the change in climate?

Let's think about this logically. If man's over use of fossil fuels is driving climate change then it's quite obvious that during the Covid shut downs throughout the pandemic that had much of the world's population sheltering at home we should have seen a dramatic drop in temperature? Correct? So where was that? Climate zealots want cars off the road! During the pandemic cities like New York were literal ghost towns with almost no cars driving around as people stayed home. So where was the change in climate?

Right! And it didn't even lower atmospheric CO2 readings. If a total shutdown of thE global economy won't lower CO2 - NOTHING WILL!

Think of it, all the real scientific evidence shows that: Mankind has virtually no impact on CO2, which itself does not drive the climate on planet Earth....but they keep repeating the failed hypothesis

Madness!

Think of it, all the real scientific evidence shows that: Mankind has virtually no impact on CO2, which itself does not drive the climate on planet Earth....but they keep repeating the failed hypothesis

Madness!

Yup since it is well known that most of the postulated warm forcing of CO2 was in the first 60 ppm then a rapid decrease afterwards.

main-qimg-8659d4e29093176f25fb20bb2f3a06f5

co2-modtrans-img1.png

Yup since it is well known that most of the postulated warm forcing of CO2 was in the first 60 ppm then a rapid decrease afterwards.

main-qimg-8659d4e29093176f25fb20bb2f3a06f5

co2-modtrans-img1.png
That would explain why the AGW Cult mamooth et.al. NEVER give us a real, non imaginary number for the temperature “increase” from an increase in CO2 from 280 to 400ppm. They lie and lie and lie and curse and mock and lie and lie

Madness!
evil fks that want power over people.

The same people who prefer drag queens over boy scouts. Boy scouts are evil to them.

Final Jeopardy

By how much must we lower CO2 to stop Manmade global Climate warming Change?
Frank, I've thought about that question, and the real question in my mind is how much CO2 does one ICE vehicle contribute? Coal Power plant? I mean, if they say they can track CO2 now, your earlier graphs, then what is the CO2 out of car or plant?

That would explain why the AGW Cult mamooth et.al. NEVER give us a real, non imaginary number for the temperature “increase” from an increase in CO2 from 280 to 400ppm. They lie and lie and lie and curse and mock and lie and lie
Cool. I live rent-free in Frank's little cult head. What a loser. He's even pout-stalking me now. I own that bitch, and rent him out for gangbangs.

And, Frank? Fuck off, you sad little troll.

And yes, I have told him before. 280 to 400 is, logarithmically, half a doubling. That eventually gives 1.5C warming, since climate sensitivity is about 3.0C per doubling. It's a trivial question, so he looks really stupid when he acts like it's some sort of gotcha.

Also, given that the isotope ratios prove the CO2 increase comes from burning fossil fuels, you have to be some special type of stupid to claim it doesn't. Frank and his fanbois here all are that type of stupid.

So, what are the images showing? That CO2 is absorbed during the growing season. But June isn't early enough. Not much has grown. In the northern hemisphere, the winter's accumulation of CO2 starts reversing in July, and reaches a minimum in September.

Last edited:
Cool. I live rent-free in Frank's little cult head. What a loser. He's even pout-stalking me now. I own that bitch, and rent him out for gangbangs.

And, Frank? Fuck off, you sad little troll.

And yes, I have told him before. 280 to 400 is, logarithmically, half a doubling. That eventually gives 1.5C warming, since climate sensitivity is about 3.0C per doubling. It's a trivial question, so he looks really stupid when he acts like it's some sort of gotcha.

Also, given that the isotope ratios prove the CO2 increase comes from burning fossil fuels, you have to be some special type of stupid to claim it doesn't. Frank and his fanbois here all are that type of stupid.

So, what are the images showing? That CO2 is absorbed during the growing season. But June isn't early enough. Not much has grown. In the northern hemisphere, the winter's accumulation of CO2 starts reversing in July, and reaches a minimum in September.
Are you saying that increasing CO2 from 280 to 400ppm will raise temperature 1.5C?

I see a map showing the heaviest CO2 concentrations in the countries that are basically exempted from climate regulations.

The theory of AGW is an IQ test to show who the dumbest people are.
The crazier you are about climate change, the lower your IQ registers.
Keep virtue signaling morons
Actually the “highest” readings were from the Equatorial rain forests in Brazil, Africa and Indonesia.

These “highest” readings are a ROUNDING ERROR difference from Chinese coal plants

Last edited:
OCO2_Auto11.jpeg

Here are the readings from 6/1/15 to 6/15/15

PIA18934~orig.jpg

Oct 1 to Nov 11, 2014

What are these readings telling us?

The satellite was launched in July 2014
That almost nine years ago CO2 concentrations were already over 400 ppm over large parts of the planet.

Not correct. Co2 remains up there for a looooong time. :omg:

Forum List

Back