Does the NFL want to lose more fans?

Which is Fake News. Elon didn’t say anything anti-Semitic.
Elon liked an anti semetic post. It’s like that Republican liking twinks posts. Clearly that dudes gay. And clearly elon musk is anti semetic if he liked that anti semetic post. Or he replied ”truth” t the anti semetic post.

In his defense he is South African.

Elon liked an anti semetic post. It’s like that Republican liking twinks posts. Clearly that dudes gay. And clearly elon musk is anti semetic if he liked that anti semetic post. Or he replied ”truth” t the anti semetic post.
Isn't "liking" part of free speech?

The NFL needs to leave Elon Musk alone. He's a successful businessman and a patriot. It's amazing how the NFL screws these things up.

---NFL denounces hate speech, says it has expressed concerns to Elon Musk’s X---

The NFL needs to STFU and concentrate on playing a game that people watch to get away from all this political shit.

It's why I quit watching several years ago.

A lot of us stopped watching when the black dude started kneeling, and we haven't watched any pro football since.
What a bunch of crock.
You snowflakes let one mans feeling affect how you feel about NFL football.

Wow.

Isn't "liking" part of free speech?
Isn’t putting gays in your adds (bud light) part of free speech?

A lot of righties say stupid shit and it raises their popularity. You don’t complain then. Sorry sometimes free speech can hurt you. You just don’t like it cause you agree with Elon.

At least we have a platform where people can hang themselves.

There's nothing like the thrill of watching one NFL player smash his helmet into another player's helmet. With action like that, how could you not love NFL football?

A lot of us stopped watching when the black dude started kneeling, and we haven't watched any pro football since.
Lenny caught.
I thought you quit watching football......Like a Man, a Real Man.
LOLLOOLLOOLLOO

I think it’s quite apparent that there’s coordinated leftist media malice to promote knowingly untrue claims in order to attack Musks reputation and chase advertisers from him to attack him financially .

That’s different than a rush of companies coincidentally just innocently deciding to reallocate advertisements

Should media be allowed to perform these coordinated attacks on political opponents using clear disinformation?

If I were to join with tons of people to claim you, (the person who is applauding this to get Musk, a guy you hate) raped someone, and when enough of us get it reported and you’re fired from your job… would that be no foul by me and us? Would that be our free speech?

Anyone who got insanely wealthy because of subsidies and gubmint contracts it the total antithesis of libertarian.
I think he took advantage of government stupidity and that is a good thing. Libertarians can exploit the government the same as Leftest.

He sure as hell kicked NASA ass by doing space launchers a lot more efficiently than they could.

Environmentalwackomobiles? Good for him to getting on that bandwagon.

I think he took advantage of government stupidity and that is a good thing. Libertarians can exploit the government the same as Leftest.

He sure as hell kicked NASA ass by doing space launchers a lot more efficiently than they could.

Environmentalwackomobiles? Good for him to getting on that bandwagon.
That's not how real libertarians roll, dude.

Most sexual abuse allegations are about money. The women target wealthy men.
#believeallwomen.. except when they make a claim about a Democrat or reveal their frustrations and discomfort with sharing bathrooms with And competing against biological men.

On those points, women need to STFU and sit in the corner. Hell, have em make a sandwich too and get them a beer while they’re at it.

That’s the left

What a bunch of crock.
You snowflakes let one mans feeling affect how you feel about NFL football.

Wow.
Who did the NFL lose? No one. The people who stopped watching because of kappernick can stay gone. Taylor swift fans replaced you. And China.

Who did the NFL lose? No one. The people who stopped watching because of kappernick can stay gone. Taylor swift fans replaced you. And China.
20% of NFL fans switched to College Ball over last 3 years ( And most of them did not do it over Kap )

Forum List

Back