Does the NFL want to lose more fans?

20% of NFL fans switched to College Ball over last 3 years ( And most of them did not do it over Kap )
Pulling those FAKE stats out your ass certainly doesn't make your claim true, but ANY football fan that quit watching the NFL for some political reason, is truly the definition of "Not a Man."

The NFL is a racist organization.
They play a racially segregated anthem.
They allow racists to kneel during the national anthem.

The NFL needs to STFU and concentrate on playing a game that people watch to get away from all this political shit.

It's why I quit watching several years ago.
Oh, you stopped watching? Please tell us more about you not watching!

The NFL needs to STFU and concentrate on playing a game that people watch to get away from all this political shit.

It's why I quit watching several years ago.
yeah. sure. you only watch replays numerous times, you ridiculous lying fraud.

Horseshit.

I've watched the replays numerous times from every available angle...He was neither impacted in the right place, nor with the kind of force, it takes to cause commotio cordis.

d2ns1wp-15c32902-960e-49ed-94a2-6347a8fb9a29.jpg

Pulling those FAKE stats out your ass certainly doesn't make your claim true, but ANY football fan that quit watching the NFL for some political reason, is truly the definition of "Not a Man."
LOL.

The NBA’s promotion of racist BLM slogans and literal disinformation about notorious police encounters is part of the reason why I’ve backed way off the NBA (the style/rules has also done that)…

Sports is a mostly male unifying space. Now leftism wants to invade the space with nagging radical politics. It’ll definitely turn people off. If the NBA had pro-life slogans on their shirts and MAGA logos would democrats/leftists not be affected? We know the answer, but you should answer anyways

Elon liked an anti semetic post. It’s like that Republican liking twinks posts. Clearly that dudes gay. And clearly elon musk is anti semetic if he liked that anti semetic post. Or he replied ”truth” t the anti semetic post.

In his defense he is South African.
Yet it is the Progs as part of their propaganda training that are rioting in the streets and dangerously getting closer and closer to killing Jewish people in the United States. And many of the Prog Jews are acting oblivious to this or are keeping quiet. Wake up Jewish Americans.

Elon liked an anti semetic post. It’s like that Republican liking twinks posts. Clearly that dudes gay. And clearly elon musk is anti semetic if he liked that anti semetic post. Or he replied ”truth” t the anti semetic post.

In his defense he is South African.
Should be easy to produce this “anti-Semitic“ post then.

Any Former Football Fan who thinks the In yer face woke shit is too much ( Like Josh Jacobs removing the American Flag on the Back of his helmet and substituting it with an Arab Flag ) is not a Lifelong Raiders Fan like I am

Any Former Football Fan who thinks the In yer face woke shit is too much ( Like Josh Jacobs removing the American Flag on the Back of his helmet and substituting it with an Arab Flag ) is not a Lifelong Raiders Fan like I am
We just need to maintain the ideal that me, a solid conservative, can sit next to some solid leftist, and even if we so wholeheartedly disagree on so much, can agree or respectfully and passionately discuss (in good faith) out sports teams.

The left wants to eliminate that, and say that there’s no uniting unless me, the Conservative, adopts leftist ideals. Nowhere should be safe from intense political anger.

That’s the leftist approach.

I’ll talk sports all day with the most pro-abortion, Biden supporting Democrat and have a wonderful time doing it provided we keep politics out of it

We just need to maintain the ideal that me, a solid conservative, can sit next to some solid leftist, and even if we so wholeheartedly disagree on so much, can agree or respectfully and passionately discuss (in good faith) out sports teams.

The left wants to eliminate that, and say that there’s no uniting unless me, the Conservative, adopts leftist ideals. Nowhere should be safe from intense political anger.

That’s the leftist approach.

I’ll talk sports all day with the most pro-abortion, Biden supporting Democrat and have a wonderful time doing it provided we keep politics out of it
Yep the Left got ( The Boy Scouts ) ( The Drudge Report ) ( The NHL ) ( The NBA ) ( MLB ) ( NASCAR ) ( ESPN) ( Foxsnews ) ...

20% of NFL fans switched to College Ball over last 3 years ( And most of them did not do it over Kap )
Weird they don’t watch both. They’re on different days.

Ive gotten into and out of all four sports. Currently baseball and hockey are unwatchable.

College footballs sucks the weeks when teams like UofM play teams like Eastern Michigan. Any given Saturday is not true in college.

But a regular season game vs Ohio or Norte dame is better than a regular season nfl game. Actually, if it’s Mahomes vs Eagles maybe not

Yeah, I am getting that. Apparently he defended one?

At any rate, the NFL certainly believes he did something.
It’s too bad that don’t think, or do their own research, before obeying the leftist media establishment’s actions.

But we know the NFL isn’t passive or unbiased.. they hate Musk too, and will gladly jump on and participate in promoting a lie that might harm him

Yeah, I am getting that. Apparently he defended one?

At any rate, the NFL certainly believes he did something.
How about we look at what was actually said and make our own determination. Since no one in this thread has posted it I will.

"Okay.Jewish communties have been pushing the exact kind of dialectical hatred against whites that they claim to want people to stop using against them. I'm deeply disinterested in giving the tiniest shit now about western Jewish populations coming to the disturbing realization that those hordes of minorities that support flooding their country don't exactly like them too much. You want truth said to your face, there it is.

To which Musk commented.

"You have said the actual truth"

And this

“The ADL unjustly attacks the majority of the West, despite the majority of the West supporting the Jewish people and Israel. This is because they cannot, by their own tenets, criticize the minority groups who are their primary threat. It is not right and needs to stop.”

I don't see how those things are antisemitic. If someone has a different view on the subject I'm open to the discussion. What appears to me is happening is what's happened all too often.

You're either for us or against us.

Pointing out that the US has had some hand in creating the terrorism problem in the world equates to you supporting terrorism.

Support Ukraine and everything it does or you are a puppet of Russia and love Putin

Anything even remotely deemed critical of anything a Jewish group has said or done in the past now means you are an antisemite, white supremacist. and support Hamas.

It's just a way to shut down actual conversations and to disparage people you already don't like. The latter being what's happening to Musk. You'll notice the people that have been attacking Musk all loved him so long as he parroted what they wanted to hear. He's a lifelong liberal Democrat. He started a spaceship company because he believes that global warming is going to make the earth uninhabitable so we need to be able to go to Mars. He started and owns the biggest EV company on earth. He's the only one that I've seen putting in the actual infrastructure to charge these EV's. But he isnt in lockstep with every leftwing narrative and so he must be attacked. It's no different that Joe Rogan. Rogan votes for Bernie Sanders and is cast as a right wing nut.

The NFL needs to leave Elon Musk alone. He's a successful businessman and a patriot. It's amazing how the NFL screws these things up.

The NFL is woke, run by far leftists now, and all far leftists think it is both their duty and their right to:
  1. Tell others how to live.
  2. Tell others how to think.
  3. Believe they are way smarter, educated, and better than you.
  4. Believe it is their place to use their power and influence to yank the rug out from anyone or anything they don't like if it doesn't comport with their ideology.
Unfortunately, they are Big Money, and there are way too many knuckleheads and assholes who will keep feeding the NFL all their money that they really don't need to care about you.

Forum List

Back