Does the NFL want to lose more fans?

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
The NFL needs to leave Elon Musk alone. He's a successful businessman and a patriot. It's amazing how the NFL screws these things up.

---NFL denounces hate speech, says it has expressed concerns to Elon Musk’s X---

The NFL needs to leave Elon Musk alone. He's a successful businessman and a patriot. It's amazing how the NFL screws these things up.

---NFL denounces hate speech, says it has expressed concerns to Elon Musk’s X---

WTF are you yapping about now, Lenny?
The NFL is so big, that it is bound to piss off a few of the have nots.

I'll be happily watching lots of NFL tomorrow with Family.

I kind of agree with Musk. We must allow free speech on X. Howard stern used to have a KKK guy on his show. People told him he was crazy but he insisted it’s better to show it than hide it.

The people who post racist shit risk the reprocussion.

So IBM shouldn’t be responsible because their add is right next to a racist tweet.

This is why I love usmb. You can say racist shit and advertisers arent responsible for what I say

I quit on NFL a few times over clock rule changes, TV commercials, bad calls, kneeling BLM commee horsebleep, DB can’t play defense anymore (touch the receiver and penalty called only sometimes?), the new “unnecessary roughness BS, roughing QB BS calls, phantom holding, hands to face away from the play? All can turn a game result.

that said, I got NFL redzone and then 2020 happened. I quit all but netscape & redzone and a few other TV hit shows. I also now glance in NCAAF games to bet.

i also began to dabble in FanDuel. I try to profit off my misery index with the NFL. I have a new hobby. I can do it on MUTE to avoid the LW commentary by the likes of a clown like joe buck? Seriously? The guy should be painting houses with costas and wallace in DutchBoyhats.

I’m not telling anyone what to do…..it’s what I do.

Last edited:
So the NFL should just ignore that Musk endorsement of an antisemitic remark?

I doubt the NFL will lose any fans.
You may be confused about this.

Musk never made any antisemitic remarks.

The Leftest shitheads that are butt hurt that Musk stopped Twitter from being a censoring agent of the filthy DNC are trying to discredit Musk every way possible, including lying about him.

Musk is a Libertarian and he believes in real free speech. That is unacceptable to Leftest assholes.

Musk doesn't serve the Washington Establishment and so they are out to destroy him and to return X to the control of the Establishment with the support of leftist MORONS.

Forum List

Back