Does the NFL want to lose more fans?

No we need to boycott all 2 Year & 4 Year universities
I guess if republicans hate higher learning its cognitive dissonance that they prefer college football over the for profit nfl unionized workers are paid what they are worth.

We need to make the boycott of the NFL bigger and more successful.

I'd love to. I for one contribute nothing to the NFL and don't even register as a viewer of the sport when I watch a game on TV. All people need to do is stop going to the games! Stop buying the stupid season tickets, stop filling up the stadiums and stop buying the consessions and watch how fast player incomes come down and seat prices come down and the NFL concerns itself with just stuff that is really their business.

Fans hold all of the card yet have none of the brains. Everything is as it is only because the fans accept it that way.

I guess if republicans hate higher learning its cognitive dissonance that they prefer college football over the for profit nfl unionized workers are paid what they are worth.
I guess that depends on if you think “higher learning” is beneficial to society.

An advanced degree in Lesbian dance theory is pointless. Yet leftists want all education to be subsidized?

Why should we, the conservative tax payer, pay for radical leftist political coursework that outwardly proclaims it hates us?

I guess that depends on if you think “higher learning” is beneficial to society.

An advanced degree in Lesbian dance theory is pointless. Yet leftists want all education to be subsidized?

Why should we, the conservative tax payer, pay for radical leftist political coursework that outwardly proclaims it hates us?

As someone who spent most of his working life not working in the area of my degree, there are other advantages to a degree.

If someone majors in Lesbian dance theory (whatever the fuck that is) they still took Core courses in history, English, sciences, economics and other things that make them a better part of our society.

Employers also see the degree as a plus. It means you showed up and worked at something on your own.

As someone who spent most of his working life not working in the area of my degree, there are other advantages to a degree.

If someone majors in Lesbian dance theory (whatever the fuck that is) they still took Core courses in history, English, sciences, economics and other things that make them a better part of our society.

Employers also see the degree as a plus. It means you showed up and worked at something on your own.
First of all I'd like to start with a fuck BAMA. OMG no one was hoping that happened this weekend except BAMA fans. And they were expecting it. That's how good/arrogant BAMA is. They expect the miracle to happen. LOL.

You never know where that Lebian Dance Theory class will take you. There could be a job opening at a famous art museum and suddenly your resume is a good fit for that job opening

Here's the funny thing. In a way I agree that a college degree isn't necessary for what I do. I'm in sales. So a business degree is good but I wasn't very smart back then so best I could do was Communications degree. But you know what? I took a lot of classes that talk about Corporate communications. And I had to give speeches, work with teams, write papers. Even the dumbest class requires a lot of work.

Republicans attacking education reminds me of when they attacked unions in the 2000's. Fast forward 20 years and white uneducated Americans who used to make union wages are doing horribly. A study came out that these people are killing themselves/dying because of economic despair. Specifically uneducated whites. So those same uneducated whites are anti education and union. Interesting?

Well the problem there is that the core classes become washed out by the radical, activist liberal arts major that so often produces very dumb people, completely radicalized ideologues who have zero practicality.

That’s why across-the-board covering of student debt is an awful idea. I could see having subsidized loans to an extent in areas that would benefit society, but getting meaningless degrees that have minimal to no job opportunities and going $100,000 in debt isn’t society’s fault, that’s the students poor decision that they need to now answer for.
They also see job experience as a plus, probably more so.

You never know where that Lebian Dance Theory class will take you. There could be a job opening at a famous art museum and suddenly your resume is a good fit for that job opening
LMAO

By all means, go for it. Just don’t whine about wanting your tuition covered as you serve coffees at Starbucks
Republicans attacking education
Nobody is attacking all education, just pointless “education” meant to make angry activists instead of productive members of society.

Nice straw man.

LMAO

By all means, go for it. Just don’t whine about wanting your tuition covered as you serve coffees at Starbucks

Nobody is attacking all education, just pointless “education” meant to make angry activists instead of productive members of society.

Nice straw man.

What makes me laugh is you attack education, and you are being manipulated by the rich, and guess what dummy? All their kids go to college. They don't let WOKE turn them off they just ignore that and get their degrees. Then they have daddy get them a job after graduation.

I know a lot of losers who got student loans. I remember one saying "it's their responsibility to find me a good job that can pay off this big loan I'm taking out".

I don't know what to do about guys like him. Knowing him, I would not have given him a student loan. Not without a co signer. I seem to recall my parents had to co sign for my student loans back in the day. Maybe because I was 17? Maybe that's a solution. Have a parents co sign for the student loan. That way their credit will be ruined if it's not paid back.

and guess what dummy? All their kids go to college. They don't let WOKE turn them off they just ignore that and get their degrees. Then they have daddy get them a job after graduation.
Why are you making all education the same? I’m not. There are legitimate paths to go to school and be productive to society. Med school, Law, etc. What isn’t beneficial to society is for kids to go into sociology, or gender studies, or racial studies… this just creates angry, radicalized activists who seem to not only hate the country that is providing them the education, but also a large portion of its population.

Why should a nation harvest classes that convinces students to hate it? And what skills does one of these sort of graduates have? It’s a scam if you ask me, they become less hireable when they adopt victim mentalities, anti-gratitude, and demand to be called by pronouns, etc. If I owned a business I wouldn’t hire someone with that background. I would want someone who appreciates what they have, doesn’t demand things of their coworkers, and is a generally nice, flexible person with thick skin living their lives… not an intense, hypersensitive activist who has lists of demands
I know a lot of losers who got student loans. I remember one saying "it's their responsibility to find me a good job that can pay off this big loan I'm taking out".

I don't know what to do about guys like him. Knowing him, I would not have given him a student loan. Not without a co signer. I seem to recall my parents had to co sign for my student loans back in the day. Maybe because I was 17? Maybe that's a solution. Have a parents co sign for the student loan. That way their credit will be ruined if it's not paid back.
We can agree that student loans need to be adjusted or severely restricted

Last edited:
Why are you making all education the same? I’m not. There are legitimate paths to go to school and be productive to society. Med school, Law, etc. What isn’t beneficial to society is for kids to go into sociology, or gender studies, or racial studies… this just creates angry, radicalized activists who seem to not only hate the country that is providing them the education, but also a large portion of its population.

Why should a nation harvest classes that convinces students to hate it? And what skills does one of these sort of graduates have? It’s a scam if you ask me, they become less hireable when they adopt victim mentalities, anti-gratitude, and demand to be called by pronouns, etc. If I owned a business I wouldn’t hire someone with that background. I would want someone who appreciates what they have, doesn’t demand things of their coworkers, and is a generally nice person living their lives, not an intense activist trying to change the world

We can agree that student loans need to be adjusted.

I'm not against a school having this degree

Online Bachelor of Arts in Gender, Women and Sexuality Studies​

Are you passionate about creating social change and increasing equality? If so, Arizona State University’s Bachelor of Arts in gender, women and sexuality studies may be an ideal fit for you. No matter the job field you choose, you’ll be empowered to make a difference through research skills and a deep understanding of feminist theory.

BUT, how many people get that degree every year? Are the grads getting jobs? This looks like Human Resource type stuff. These people would graduate and maybe one day be the VP of Diversity in their company.

And do we really want financial aid micro managing what degree I can get and have some government loser deciding if this degree is going to be worth it or not? I thought you wanted less government intrusion into your life?

So I'm sorry but student loans are for any regionally accredited college. And if a regionally accredited college has a bachelor degree, then student loans should be okay to use for that "bullshit" degree.

I know what you are saying but listen to what I'm saying. It's an accredited 4 year university. Why would they have a program where there are no jobs for their graduates?

Maybe universities with bad numbers should not get financial aid. If only 20% of grads get jobs, pull their funding.

So I'm sorry but student loans are for any regionally accredited college. And if a regionally accredited college has a bachelor degree, then student loans should be okay to use for that "bullshit" degree.
Only if the student pays off the loan. If the tax payer has to pay it, then no way.

Politically Radicalized schools with ideological teachings should have to be private institutions. Catholic colleges are private, they teach Christian ideology/theology. The same should go for all ideological teaching, as we see in your example you gave

The course you referenced is causing objectively observable bad things in the country, so again I don’t know why a nation should teach things that divides, depresses, angers, and confuses the student populace. I’m not saying some woke private school can’t teach it, but no conservative should have to pay taxes to support that radical leftist class.

Last edited:
Only if the student pays off the loan. If the tax payer has to pay it, then no way.

Politically Radicalized schools with ideological teachings should have to be private institutions. Catholic colleges are private, they teach Christian ideology/theology. The same should go for all ideological teaching, as we see in your example you gave

The course you referenced is causing objectively observable bad things in the country, so again I don’t know why a nation should teach things that divides, depresses, and confuses the student populace.
The student loan should always be paid back. I think we need to lower the interest they pay on those loans. Say, 2% interest. That's it. But you MUST pay it back.

The student loan should always be paid back. I think we need to lower the interest they pay on those loans. Say, 2% interest. That's it. But you MUST pay it back.
Well your Democrat party sure would call you some bad names lol

Forum List

Back