Colts owner Jim Irsay blames arrest on police prejudice against white billionaires

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is a new twist on an old story. Why has he waited a deccade to speak out and proclaim his innocence of the charges he pleaded guilty to.

Of course he highlights a disturbing trend in American justice. The persecution of white billionaires is there for all to see. If a rich guy cant get tanked up and drive in a haphazard manner what is the point of wealth ?

If he killed anyone he could afford the compensation. Hats off to Jim for exposing the racism at the heart of American justice.

Mr. Irsay was just asked about the arrest. He was just waiting to talk about it, it isn't like he was a major public figure.

But he is right.

I hear the whining 24/7 about white millionaires and billionaires, and I've seen the way these people have been demonized.

Glad to see Mr. Irsay speaking out about it.

This is a new twist on an old story. Why has he waited a deccade to speak out and proclaim his innocence of the charges he pleaded guilty to.

Of course he highlights a disturbing trend in American justice. The persecution of white billionaires is there for all to see. If a rich guy cant get tanked up and drive in a haphazard manner what is the point of wealth ?

If he killed anyone he could afford the compensation. Hats off to Jim for exposing the racism at the heart of American justice.

It's important to remember all the big police departments in America are run by DemoKKKrats.

Mr. Irsay was just asked about the arrest. He was just waiting to talk about it, it isn't like he was a major public figure.

But he is right.

I hear the whining 24/7 about white millionaires and billionaires, and I've seen the way these people have been demonized.

Glad to see Mr. Irsay speaking out about it.
Nobody gets forced to be a billionaire.

Slow day for news in the UK, tommie?
Wish it was a story with some meat on the bones.
But, you get what you get, I guess.
Next time, do a story on Wounded Knee or something, at least there was an actual story.

Everything you wrote is a lie, or you're just incredibly stupid.
No it’s a vivid fact description of what occurred
When you truly “can’t breathe” you can’t repeatedly say that because you need breath To Say That

Everything you wrote is a lie, or you're just incredibly stupid.
I'm suspecting that you're an uninformed leftist. Look up Amy Sweasy and what she said, under oath.

Chauvin was sacrificed for a cause.

Slow day for news in the UK, tommie?
Wish it was a story with some meat on the bones.
But, you get what you get, I guess.
Next time, do a story on Wounded Knee or something, at least there was an actual story.
Victimisation of white billionaires is a topic close to the hearts of many Americans.

Forum List

Back