Does the new vaccine protect the new mutations ??

Vaccinations are always a guess on the mutations and are not as effective as they are advertised to be. Yes a single sime mutation can make them ineffective and useless. Here is an article explaining it back in 2015. They guess at what mutations will occur. With this new virus they have no history to quess upon and it is constantly mutating. They will probably chase it with vaccination after vaccination after vaccination. .
This for a virus with a 99 percent survival rate without vaccination.
Below is a link from pbs detailing how a single mutation can render a vaccination worthless

Glaring is the catholic mafia puppet, Fauci, shirking his responsibility as an epidemiologist to find the ochagovost’iu (Russian ’focus’) of the virus in nature. The Chinese already know the source in nature. Who else knows? If the new mutation was all that virulent, rest assured media whores would have picked up on it.

I go out all the time.
You only go where the baby hitler that rules your district says you can go

No I go where I want.

I go to the store to buy food, I go to play guitar with friends, I visit anyone I want to, I go for long walks in the state forest

I am not locked down and neither are you
If we are all free. I think i will go to a high school football game
just because a school cancelled sports doesn't mean you are locked down

Why no vaccination program for these ?
Just Mask !
BB1co2j7.img

I go out all the time.

No I go where I want.

I go to the store to buy food, I go to play guitar with friends, I visit anyone I want to, I go for long walks in the state forest

Just because you still have a few places left to go that you need to survive doesnt mean you are not being locked down.
And to get back on subject. yes. One simple mutation can render a vaccine useless.
So you will need vaccine after vaccine after vaccine. .
No money to be made here.
So do we really think injecting virus rna after virus rna plus cjemicals into our bloodstream along with a reduction in natural vitamin D synthesis because gates spraus the shy with calcium carbonate blocking the sun is going to make us healthy?
Really?
How blimd can people be?

Last edited:
The virus is rapidly mutating but will the new vaccines protect you ??
most likely.

We see the same thing with the flu vaccines.

influenza strains mutate constantly but the flu shot still provides protection
Flu shot changes every year, that's why it's an every year thing.

The new variant of the coronavirus is not different enough yet to require revamping the vaccine, although I heard some experts on the radio say they will probably need to be done in another year of so and on a regular basis after that.

I go out all the time.

No I go where I want.

Just because you still have a few places left to go that you need to survive doesnt mean you are not being locked down.
And yes. One simple mutation can render a vaccine useless.

for one the flu vaccine does not prevent a person from getting the flu all it or any vaccine does is prime the immune system so as to encourage a more robust response to an infectious agent.

and I am not locked down and neither are you.

You can go almost anywhere you want therefore you are not locked down.

And just because a business may be shut does not mean you are locked down

most likely.

The new variant of the coronavirus is not different enough yet to require revamping the vaccine, although I heard some experts on the radio say they will probably need to be done in another year of so and on a regular basis after that.
yeah sure uh huh. Everything is just peachy

most likely.

it will most likely be added to the flu vaccine. and the flu shot is still for lat year's strains but they still provide protection and act to lessen the severity of a flu infection.

They are making you sick so they can make money
most likely.

it will most likely be added to the flu vaccine. and the flu shot is still for lat year's strains but they still provide protection and act to lessen the severity of a flu infection.
Did you even read the article. If you did you are in pure denial.

most likely.

The flu shot is their best guess at which 3-4 strains will be most widespread that year. Sometimes they guess wrong and you get a shot that's only 50% effective or so. Sometimes they hit the mark and you get 90-100%.

most likely.

The flu shot is their best guess at which 3-4 strains will be most widespread that year. Sometimes they guess wrong and you get a shot that's only 50% effective or so. Sometimes they hit the mark and you get 90-100%.
Covid without a vaccine has a 99% survival rate. And one mutation can render a vaccine useless

most likely.

Covid without vaccine has a 99% survival rate. And one mutation can render a vaccine useless
That's incorrect. Both statements.

most likely.

most likely.

I know enough about vaccines to know how they work.
And the flu shot does not prevent the flu it merely allows the body's immune system to react with a more robust response.

Before the flu shot, influenza used to kill more than 50 million people a year now it's less than 3/4 of a million.

Covid without a vaccine has a near 99% survival rate and a single mutation can render a vaccine useless.
And if bill gates blocks the sun it will make even more people sick due to a lack of vitamin D in their bodies to help fight off viruses. But I suspect he knows this already.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back