Does that look like me?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
download (1).png
Cowboyhat.jpg

Ha ha ha....have to admit there is a very strong likeness.

A previous ancestor?

Mortimer I of the 'Black Hand' 1914 perhaps?
It is me created with ai portrait google that if not I can give you the link tomorrow you upload a picture and it draws you
Yea great Mort, Ill do that!

Try it out. You just upload your picture. AI Gahaku : A masterpiece from your photos.
Yeah, I've definitely grown more cyncial as I'm growing older. Wasn't there a news story on how this software/offer was just a ploy to get people to voluntarily provide their photos that later made their way into some government databases presumably to be used with facial recognition software? By voluntarily providing the photos, even if you never intended for them to use them in any other manner, makes it easier for the company to refute a violation of privacy claim.

And I don't think the software did a very good job of recreating your likeness however the last photo you had as your avatar I thought was a nice one.

Ha ha ha....have to admit there is a very strong likeness.

A previous ancestor?

Mortimer I of the 'Black Hand' 1914 perhaps?
It is me created with ai portrait google that if not I can give you the link tomorrow you upload a picture and it draws you
Yea great Mort, Ill do that!

Try it out. You just upload your picture. AI Gahaku : A masterpiece from your photos.
Cheers, Thanks Mort!

Forum List

Back