Does Stand Your Ground apply to everybody?

There are no racial clauses in lots of things. But, that doesn't mean race doesn't play a part in our daily lives. You know that as well as I do.
So are you implying that African Americans are being persecuted?
DOJ statistics show that African Americans commit the highest rates interracial violence.

The only time race plays a part is when individual racists have the chance to hurt those they don't like. No law protects racism. Anyone who claims that is ignorant, or a liar.
You need to read "The Autobiography Of Malcolm X" by Malcolm X with Alex Haley. You have his picture in your sig line and know very little about the man.
His book will reveal how deeply racism is embedded in this society. He was assassinated in 1965, but not much has changed since then.

For informational purposes:

“Stand your ground” is often used incorrectly.

Properly understood, all it means is better expressed as a right to self defense. This is the law of “justification.” It can vary by State.

For example, in my former State, if you were not the person who started the physical confrontation (ie, if you were not the initial aggressor), you had a right to use only as much physical force as was reasonably necessary — under the circumstances — to defend yourself from an attack.

You could only use deadly physical force if you were being threatened in a way that posed a serious risk of serious physical injury or death (and again, your fear of such threat had to be reasonable)

Also, and if significance, you only had the right to resort to physical force at all if you were not able to “retreat in complete safety.” That meant that if you could run away, safely, then your right to use self defense wouldn’t exist. BUT,

Nobody was required to retreat (even if you could do so in complete safety) if the attack was taking place in your own home.
This portion of the law of justification is basically akin to what other States deem “stand your ground.”

Black people are as entitled to that defense (under those conditions) just as is any people of any other race or races.

The specific provisions of these laws in other States may differ in those other States.
You've made the case quite well on what it's supposed to be pretended to be.

But your case is full of lies that are obvious.

There's nothing to gain in me elaborating on my case and so I find it's even more effective to just leave it at that.

So are you implying that African Americans are being persecuted?
DOJ statistics show that African Americans commit the highest rates interracial violence.
"Are African-Americans being persecuted"? Oh no. We've been living the life of Riley ever since we came over here on those beautiful cruise ships. The food and other amenities were magnificent. And our lives since then have been stupendous.
Thank you for asking. :eusa_dance:

Virtually every big city DemoKKKrat mayor and police chief. They love it.

Yeah, but they don't count the babies and children in leftist pedoland.

My Niece is a staunch Conservative now in Her second year of college and I love to discuss politics with Her.
She's sharp as a tack.

Yeah, but I was talking about middle school or high school age. 😂

Stand Your Ground laws are about people defending themselves from criminals no matter what their race is.
There are no racial clauses in those laws.
To help your Niece to keep things in prospective she should look into interracial crime statistics if she is worried "Black Men" being persecuted.
Of course law abiding black people can use the Stand Your Ground Law when being assaulted by criminals, white, black or brown. But when Black Criminals who use stand your ground laws to break the law, well, that just doesnt work. Maybe this is why the OPs such a moron.

George Zimmerman was having his head bashed in for being assumed to be a gay man. In self defense George "the 1st white Latino" shot idiot thug Trey Trey right in the chest. The lawyers were right, while racists like you are continually wrong.

Now if you could reign in your savages and teach them not to be savages, then more black people wouldnt be out there murdering each other. The buck stops with you.
Trey just didn't like a concerned citizen calling him out on his shady shit and decided to come back and fuck that boy up after he dropped off whatever it was that he was carrying. Bad for him. Good for the neighborhood.

"Are African-Americans being persecuted"? Oh no. We've been living the life of Riley ever since we came over here on those beautiful cruise ships. The food and other amenities were magnificent. And our lives since then have been stupendous.
oh, are you a victim?
so sad
anyway, the point is that the victimhood status is very dubious with a racial group that commits the highest rates of interracial violence.

Stop blaming your deficiencies on things that happened to someone else 200 years ago. And stop voting for people who let it continue today.

Forum List

Back