Does Romney Have Alzheimer's? Seriously,

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Does Romney Have Alzheimer's? Seriously, Does He?

Alzheimer's is no laughing matter and this Diary is not meant to be funny. I seriously wonder if Romney has Alzheimer's. In my opinion, he is showing the signs of a person who is in the early stages of Alzheimer's or some other type of dementia.
One of the early symptoms to Alzheimer's is short-term memory loss, forgetting what you recently said or did. Confusion and poor judgment are also early signs. In the early stages, the patient can still function in society but lacks good judgment so usually family members will step in to correct any problem the poor judgment may have caused.
For months, we have literally witnessed Romney say one thing, then within seconds tell the media he did not say it. Then we go back to the video, and sure enough, Romney said what we thought he said. Now, I know Romney is a pathological liar -- but I think there is something more going on.
I remember several, several times when Ann Romney has had to step in to correct comments Mitt has said and then the campaign puts Mitt on a Media Blackout.
If you watch Romney's face when he denies saying what he just said, Romney gets a confused and bewildered look in his eyes. It is the confusion on his face that makes me think he has Alzheimer's. Reagan, and other patients of Alzheimer’s would get that same look.
Read more;
Daily Kos: Does Romney Have Alzheimer's? Seriously, Does He?

He need a physical and mental evaluation because if he wins the election we are in big trouble. Not kidding.

Do you realize how much more likely it is that YOU do, you nutty old bag?

Alzheimer's is no laughing matter and this Diary is not meant to be funny. I seriously wonder if Romney has Alzheimer's. In my opinion, he is showing the signs of a person who is in the early stages of Alzheimer's or some other type of dementia.
One of the early symptoms to Alzheimer's is short-term memory loss, forgetting what you recently said or did. Confusion and poor judgment are also early signs. In the early stages, the patient can still function in society but lacks good judgment so usually family members will step in to correct any problem the poor judgment may have caused.
For months, we have literally witnessed Romney say one thing, then within seconds tell the media he did not say it. Then we go back to the video, and sure enough, Romney said what we thought he said. Now, I know Romney is a pathological liar -- but I think there is something more going on.
I remember several, several times when Ann Romney has had to step in to correct comments Mitt has said and then the campaign puts Mitt on a Media Blackout.
If you watch Romney's face when he denies saying what he just said, Romney gets a confused and bewildered look in his eyes. It is the confusion on his face that makes me think he has Alzheimer's. Reagan, and other patients of Alzheimer’s would get that same look.
Read more;

He need a physical and mental evaluation because if he wins the election we are in big trouble. Not kidding.
Not only Ann, but his spokesmen have had to step in on several occasions to correct what Willard said.

Read more;

Since Obama forgot there were only 50 states does that mean he had Alzheimer’s? Your news source is the Daily Kos? The same people who thought it would be nice to make fun of a boy with Down syndrome and to accuse a teenager of incest with her father ( Bristol and Todd) . All to make political points? Disgusting.

Read more;

Seems much more likely you do.

Seriously. Your posts border on the Delusional.

By the way if you actually paid attention instead of reading what the Left wants you to hear then freaking out about it. You would know Romney Just had a Complete Physical and was cleared not a week ago.

No, he has liesheimer. He will say anything to get a pop in the polls. He makes up new positions every day and denies the ones he has held for months.

I love when a Nutter, from either side posts an Article like this, and Puts in Bold the parts they really want us to see.

Tells me those are the only parts they even see when they read it. :)

Kinda like when they post the EU numbers and highlight the one ok stat in a sea of bad news.

lol

I love when a Nutter, from either side posts an Article like this, and Puts in Bold the parts they really want us to see.

Tells me those are the only parts they even see when they read it. :)

Kinda like when they post the EU numbers and highlight the one ok stat in a sea of bad news.

lol

Evidentlly you have no idea why highlights are used.:eusa_hand:
BOLD. highlights

Last edited:

Forum List

Back