Does reversing abortion laws give all non-white Americans a better socio-economic demographic position?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
Does reversing abortion laws give all non-white Americans a better socio-economic demographic position?

Statistically, more non-whites are aborted than whites.

Reverse this trend and the shrinking white demographic dominance goes into overdrive.

White is demographically shooting itself in the foot.

White power, at this point in time, is being quite generous to non-whites.

One might see it all as a huge white restitution and reparations to all those non-whites we white predators stressed.

Are white Americans who are on the right, aware of what they are giving up, demographically speaking?

Should the non-white Americans be on the right wing side on this, just for the benefits of fast tracking their control?

Regards
DL

Reverse this trend and the shrinking white demographic dominance goes into overdrive.

One might see it all as a huge white restitution and reparations to all those non-whites we white predators stressed.

Are white Americans who are on the right, aware of what they are giving up, demographically speaking?

Should the non-white Americans be on the right wing side on this, just for the benefits of fast tracking their control?

Regards
DL
Most of US are not racist like you.

Most of US are not racist like you.
My native wife would think you lacking in comprehension and wrong in your conclusions.

Thanks for showing your standards of accuracy.

Gays are often wrong, so get of your mates back and re-read.

Regards
DL

Nobody is going to get a break in their socio-economic demographics in the near future as long as the green agenda keeps energy prices high and food off the shelves but black women might feel relief from the pressure by the democrat party that forced them into unwanted abortions.

All on white justice and money.

The non-whites will remain a tax burden, as they should, until the whites no longer rule.

Regards
DL
You can't stop being a racist can you? Apparently skin color means more to you than a person's character. Go slither away, no one cares about you.

My native wife would think you lacking in comprehension and wrong in your conclusions.

Thanks for showing your standards of accuracy.

Gays are often wrong, so get of your mates back and re-read.

Regards
DL
Well, then your native wife is also racist, just like you. Hope you guys are happy with your hate of skin color. Oh, you're gay too? Figures.

Regards
DL
Well, fuck you! :fu:

Nobody is going to get a break in their socio-economic demographics in the near future as long as the green agenda keeps energy prices high and food off the shelves but black women might feel relief from the pressure by the democrat party that forced them into unwanted abortions.
Wrong party, stupid and even really dumb Republicans will agree.

Regards
DL

You can't stop being a racist can you? Apparently skin color means more to you than a person's character. Go slither away, no one cares about you.
Your deflection is noted, gay ass hole.

Regards
DL

Well, then your native wife is also racist, just like you. Hope you guys are happy with your hate of skin color. Oh, you're gay too? Figures.
Figured you'd work your ass around that fat one.

I know your type.

Regards
DL

All on white justice and money.

The non-whites will remain a tax burden, as they should, until the whites no longer rule.

Regards
DL
So you aren’t capable of actually being productive but somehow once there are enough of you we can find paradise. That’s your plan. Remain worthless until you can out vote the productive people. Then everything will be fine.

So you aren’t capable of actually being productive but somehow once there are enough of you we can find paradise. That’s your plan. Remain worthless until you can out vote the productive people. Then everything will be fine.
Huh?

Who do you want to be talking to?

What stereotype did you box me in, without even any knowledge of who or what I am?

Regards
DL

He was being facetious, pretending to be racist.

What's your excuse?
Your statement on me is not quite correct.

I knew I would seem so to some types of reader who was more racist than I.

Truth Is, I an a history buff and like reading of all the colors, be it the good parts or the bad parts.

Regards.
DL

Forum List

Back