Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
OK. sorry, the thread title doesn't exactly give away the topic but I found this opinion piece an interesting read. He blames the current issues for the (D)'s largely at the feet of Hillary and Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

My thought on rulings or anything else aside I can discuss the facts of something leaving all of that out. He is pretty well right. I will add that those who insisted on pushing Hillary own their share also. I still can't fathom pushing one of the most divisive politicians of our lifetime.

I've also pointed out for years that Hillary's 3 million vote lead was because of 4 million in California. (and no, Trump didn't cheat)

It's not that long of a read.

Guest column: Hillary Clinton and Ruth Bader Ginsburg deserve some of the blame

Hillary deserves all of the blame for losing in 2016 when she had a 95% probability of winning.

RBG deserves a lot of blame for not retiring in time and dying when Trump was president giving him 3 picks for the USSC.

If the public were well-educated and not indoctrinated by a leftist media, education system and social network Trump would have won handily, because right made sense and left makes no sense.
Calling Hillary's failure to seize the moment in 2016 a tragedy is rich. Because Hillary and her party's greatest tragedies live on in spades ---- our southern border, fentanyl, afghanistan, the oil crisis, a mummy in the white house, and worst of all, criminals running the justice system ---- hillary's server, hunter's computer, and the high treason of the russian collusion wire taps all come to mind.

If the public were well-educated and not indoctrinated by a leftist media, education system and social network Trump would have won handily, because right made sense and left makes no sense.
Calling Hillary's failure to seize the moment in 2016 a tragedy is rich. Because Hillary and her party's greatest tragedies live on in spades ---- our southern border, fentanyl, afghanistan, the oil crisis, a mummy in the white house, and worst of all, criminals running the justice system ---- hillary's server, hunter's computer, and the high treason of the russian collusion wire taps all come to mind.

The only person Trump beats in 2016 is Hillary.

Hillary deserves all of the blame for losing in 2016 when she had a 95% probability of winning.

RBG deserves a lot of blame for not retiring in time and dying when Trump was president giving him 3 picks for the USSC.

No question Hillary blew it

She had the easiest candidate in history to beat, yet she ket him beat her

She cost her party the Supreme Court, Roe v Wade and all the other Conservative issues

Why does a guy who supported the Kennedy's have to apologize for criticizing Hillary and RBG? Get some balls Goldberg, you don't need to apologize.

Don't you have to put some blame on the DNC as well? It was no secret going into 2016 that Hillary did not have good political chops or instincts in 2008 she lost the Democratic nomination to Barak Obama a man who had not even served one full term in the Senate at that time that should have been a red flag for the Democrats going into 2016. Then when Bernie Sanders caught fire in 2016 it was the view of many on the left especially Sanders supporters that the DNC put there thumb on the scale to make sure Hillary got the nomination.

Forum List

Back