Does Obama want to secretly start WW3?

The Republicans are Putin's bitch. They seem to cheer everything he does.

I think we Rightists do have some problems with Putin. However regarding ISIL/ISIS/Daesh, Al-Nusra et al, he is doing the correct thing, which is why we tend to support him.

If he does not want to secretly start WW3 what would he be doing differently?

Is Barack Obama Actually TRYING To Start World War III?
He's not even being secretive about it. This is really what he wants. He's talked about it in the past, about creating an atmosphere that results in dissention, war, and "acceptable die-off" as the government asserts control over every aspect of our lives and our children's lives.
So he chooses your undies?

JW: Obama Admin Knew About Benghazi Before It Happened
Now I know what Trump was saying last week when he said Hillary and the Obama administration knew those men were sitting ducks in Benghazi. He said they must of known it. And then just days after the attack they said it was a video and put a man in jail to keep him quiet. Nice...

The Benghazi incident was totally outrageous and to be honest, if it wasn't for the MSM, Hillary would have already of had to drop out of the Presidential race.

JW: Obama Admin Knew About Benghazi Before It Happened
Now I know what Trump was saying last week when he said Hillary and the Obama administration knew those men were sitting ducks in Benghazi. He said they must of known it. And then just days after the attack they said it was a video and put a man in jail to keep him quiet. Nice...
The Southern California man who wrote and produced the controversial anti-Islam film"Innocence of Muslims" was ordered detained without bail by a federal judge for allegedly violating the terms of his probation.

Citing a "lengthy pattern of deception," Judge Suzanne Segal said that the court had a "lack of trust" in Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, and believed him to be a flight risk who posed "some danger to the community."

Nakoula, 55, appeared at the U.S. District Court preliminary hearing in Los Angeles. He had been asked to report to an office of the U.S. Probation Office, where U.S. Marshals officially arrested him.

Authorities have been investigating whether he violated the terms of his supervised release from a 2010 conviction in a bank fraud case.

Nakoula had met with federal probation officers on Sept. 14 about whether his involvement in the film violated the terms of his probation, which barred him from accessing the internet without prior approval and from using any name other than his legal name.
Anti-Islam Filmmaker Arrested on Probation Violation

I felt the need to repeat this for the white house trolls that defend Obama at the drop of a hat. Moony and paint.

I felt the need to repeat this for the white house trolls that defend Obama at the drop of a hat. Moony and paint.
You wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in the face, you live in denial of even the slightest bit of truth....

Forum List

Back