Does Obama have the balls for this?

‘Balls’ have nothing to do with this. I don’t want a president with balls. I want one with brains. One with balls and no brains is even worse ;) We should not be running to war because we are the ‘tough guy’ in the neighborhood.

Can he handle this, I don’t know but so far his foreign policy has been less of a disaster than Bush so I am not wholly concerned with the fact that Obama is in the char than some other random republican. It is likely that he will fuck things up but then again I don’t see another politician leading this nation that would not coming in the near future.

Let me ask, what exactly are you worries about Obama doing? Asking if he has internal fortitude or ‘balls’ for such and such is nothing more than a character attack and rather meaningless. Stating that you are worried because his policies have tipped our hand in regards to an unwillingness to go to war would be more of an example of a valid concern. I imagine that you have real concerns here but the OP simply does not address anything tangible other than dislike of Obama in general.

‘Balls’ have nothing to do with this. I don’t want a president with balls. I want one with brains. One with balls and no brains is even worse ;) We should not be running to war because we are the ‘tough guy’ in the neighborhood.

Can he handle this, I don’t know but so far his foreign policy has been less of a disaster than Bush so I am not wholly concerned with the fact that Obama is in the char than some other random republican. It is likely that he will fuck things up but then again I don’t see another politician leading this nation that would not coming in the near future.

Let me ask, what exactly are you worries about Obama doing? Asking if he has internal fortitude or ‘balls’ for such and such is nothing more than a character attack and rather meaningless. Stating that you are worried because his policies have tipped our hand in regards to an unwillingness to go to war would be more of an example of a valid concern. I imagine that you have real concerns here but the OP simply does not address anything tangible other than dislike of Obama in general.

Seriously?
Obama's foreign policy is a disaster of immense proportions. No one in the international community takes him seriously anymore. The US effectively has abdicated its leadership of the free world.
I suppose people will get on here telling us China never started a war, or their intentions are peaceful, or the Japs started WW2 so deserve it.
You can't fix stupid.

America is the last country China wants to pick a fight with, because if we cut off trade with China, it would be instant ruination for both nations economies. But then maybe that's what the Chinese want, because they figure after the dust settles, they'll come out on top of America, and as long as we have this incompetent kenyan buffoon in the white house, they're probably right.

He'll just send Kerry to Beijing and......voila!.......peace, lovebeads, watermelon incense, rainbows, and unicorns will breakout in another historic deal.

He'll just send Kerry to Beijing and......voila!.......peace, lovebeads, watermelon incense, rainbows, and unicorns will breakout in another historic deal.
That's good for China and no one else... fuck everyone else, including America.

Japan is a treaty partner of ours. We are obligated to defend them as we told them not to build an army or Navy. Until such time as japan has done so we are responsible for their defense.

China has effectively declared part of Japan is now China's. We can not let that stand. We must act to show the Chinese not only will we defend Japan but any other Country that China thinks they can roll over.

If Chine fires on Japanese assets it is a direct attack on US? So the question stanfds, does Obama have what it takes to stand up to the Chinese? Or will he fold and give in?

Obama will vacillate, Kerry will pontificate, then Putin will fix the situation and Obama will then take credit.

That "China has just escalated to near war with Japan" is a flat out (or a "flout" if you will, RGS, fabrication.

Quit be a flouter, RGS.

Why should America even be involved in this? This is a regional dispute between local nations. How they handle this is up to them.

Funny how Republicans want to rush off and help people in other countries but fuck over Americans in this country.

Forum List

Back