Does Nature have a preference for life to exist?

Are you asking about being born with a genetic code that determines how long we live?
Not at all. I am talking about the laws of nature which predestined beings that know and create to eventually arise given enough time and the right conditions.

And all of the other biological laws that are required for intelligence to evolve.
What biological laws are you talking about?
The will to survive for one. Nature has programmed into us the will to survive. Why?
Please forgive me for thinking you’re more than a little crazy.
I could be wrong.
You are forgiven.

Any particular reason for thinking that?
It could be a combination of a recent binge of watching the twilight zone, enjoying a few beers. or you being nuts.
I’ll check back when I can eliminate the beers.

Not at all. I am talking about the laws of nature which predestined beings that know and create to eventually arise given enough time and the right conditions.

And all of the other biological laws that are required for intelligence to evolve.
The will to survive for one. Nature has programmed into us the will to survive. Why?
I could be wrong.
You are forgiven.

It could be a combination of a recent binge of watching the twilight zone, enjoying a few beers. or you being nuts.
So no real basis for your belief.

Are you asking about being born with a genetic code that determines how long we live?

Rather chance has eliminated life that doesn’t have the inherent will to survive. In fact it’s eliminated many that had the will but lacked the means...

Are those laws required for intelligence to evolve, or are they only required for intelligence as we know it?
There are certain minimum requirements for intelligence to evolve. Survival is one of the foremost. Life is programmed to survive.

Again, you are speaking of requirements for intelligence as we know it to evolve. What humanity does not know far, far outweighs what it does know.
There's a ton we know. Are you going to dismiss that?

Do you know that since the beginning of time matter has been evolving and complexifying? That it is the nature of matter to complexify?

Rather chance has eliminated life that doesn’t have the inherent will to survive. In fact it’s eliminated many that had the will but lacked the means...
All life will fight to survive. It's part of it's DNA so to speak. All life forms are constantly evolving to survive. Just because most fail does not mean it's existence wasn't part of nature trying to evolve and complexify.

I could be wrong.
You are forgiven.

Belief that you’re nuts? I’m thinking you are.

I could be wrong.
You are forgiven.

Belief that your nuts? I’m thinking you are.
I got that part. The part I didn't get was the basis of this belief. That seems sort of nuts to me. You know, believing something without any basis for the belief.

All life will fight to survive. It's part of it's DNA so to speak. All life forms are constantly evolving to survive. Just because most fail does not mean it's existence wasn't part of nature trying to evolve and complexify.
Just because it “succeeds” doesn’t mean chance didn’t not wipe it out. And in time... It will be wiped out, as 99% of all species have. At what point do you say most life has lost the will to survive?

I could be wrong.
You are forgiven.

I got that part. The part I didn't get was the basis of this belief. That seems sort of nuts to me. You know, believing something without any basis for the belief.
The part where any reasonable person might think you’re nuts?

Just because it “succeeds” doesn’t mean chance didn’t not wipe it out. And in time... It will be wiped out, as 99% of all species have. At what point do you say most life has lost the will to survive?
Never. It is a requirement for intelligence to evolve. Life must sustain and survive long enough for intelligence to evolve.

The universe is an intelligence creating machine.

You are forgiven.

Because?

Never. It is a requirement for intelligence to evolve. Life must sustain and survive long enough for intelligence to evolve.

That isn’t a proven fact. That is an apparent belief you hold.

Do you know what the stages of the evolution of the universe are?

Because?
I’m good with you thinking and believing anything you want. Don’t act surprised when others question your sanity.

I understand the the current understandings of it. At least as much as is being taught. By the same people who dead end prior to “the Big Bang”... No law says that there is nothing prior to, or outside of the very limited observable universe.

Because?
I’m good with you thinking and believing anything you want. Don’t act surprised when others question your sanity.
And I'm good with others seeing me any way they want. No skin off my back. I was just curious if you had a reason for your belief is all.

I understand the the current understandings of it. At least as much as is being taught. By the same people who dead end prior to “the Big Bang”... No law says that there is nothing prior to, or outside of the very limited observable universe.
OK, what was the very first stage of evolution of matter?

Dominion remastered....

e58a0b68f524db50e1a45c31f77fcb79.jpg

Because?
And I'm good with others seeing me any way they want. No skin off my back. I was just curious if you had a reason for your belief is all.
Years of helping our nursing dept with psych patients has taught me a lot.
Whenever I see someone saying/doing something weird, I assume they're weird.

Forum List

Back