Zone1 Does My Opinion Make Me a Transphobe, or Simply Sane.

The problem with your "truth" is that it's very selective.

We have hermaphrodites. These people do not conform to your "truth".

The reality is that humans are not "normal", we're biological beings and as such we have differences. Some people have a lot of this, or a lot of that, or not much of this. Some people are born without legs, born with their brain not functioning as people might say is "normal".

This is "normal". It's normal for people to be born different to your simplistic view of what is "normal".

There is a default condition for our species that leads to the continuation of our species.

Male, Female, attracted to each other in order to incentivize procreation.

Default, normal, whatever, in the end you can't argue with basic biology.

No you’re not a transphobe, they simply label you that to avoid discussing the topic.

AND to feel superior.

You see, the entire pathology of virtue signaling involves the need for people to feed their ego by constantly fostering the illusion that they are somehow more advanced beings than those they denigrate. What they support doesn't actually have to BE virtuous, mind you, as all they need is a simple rewards/punishment system put in place telling them it is.

Copied from the internet:
"Gender dysphoria is a term that describes a sense of unease that a person may have because of a mismatch between their biological sex and their gender identity. This sense of unease or dissatisfaction may be so intense it can lead to depression and anxiety and have a harmful impact on daily life."

Gender dysphoria - NHS

https://www.nhs.uk › conditions › gender-dysphoria
Until recently, there have been an extremely small group of people to claim to have gender dysphoria affecting approximately 1 in 10,000 people. Most of these people have been biological males claiming to have the brains of females. I personally consider this to be a mental disorder regardless of whether it is real or simply perceived to be real.
What does it matter how you personally feel about it? Is what the science says more prescient than your feelings? And do have evidence of your claim most of these cases are biologicalales claiming to have the brains of females? Are you aware of the studies that have shown that trans individuals have brains that resemble their chosen gender rather than their biological one?
Most of the people who are claiming to be "Trans" or "Non-Binary" today, IMO, are not suffering from gender dysphoria. They are actually suffering from a social contagion brought on by an ideology of moral relativism and the rejection of objective truth. If everyone gets to have "their own truth" then there is no truth.
There is no objective evidence of any "moral truth."
As Americans, we live in a free country. If an adult decides to have surgery and hormone therapy to look like the other sex, then so be it. That said, sex change surgery does not really change a person's sex. I don't hate you. But I am not afraid of you (a transphobe) simply because I don't agree with you or use your preferred pronouns.
This is simply a strawman. No one is suggesting we can change people's biological sex. What is mutable is the social construct of what society considers a man or a woman not the chromosomes and DNA that make up individual people. You fear, present or not has no bearing on the issue.
If you kill yourself because I say "he" rather than "her, "zer" or "whatever" then you have coping issues that are really beyond my help anyway.
That's a flippant and dismissive example of why people kill themselves, I'm going to guess that you are neither a professional biologist or therapist.
And finally, it is time to stop the madness. It's time for people to stop being scared to speak objective truth and stop capitulating to the ideology of relative truth.

If this makes me transphobic, then so be it.
Yes, it time for people to stop pretending as if internet claims hold the same weight as professional opinion supported by scientific study and facts.

What does it matter how you personally feel about it? Is what the science says more prescient than your feelings? And do have evidence of your claim most of these cases are biologicalales claiming to have the brains of females? Are you aware of the studies that have shown that trans individuals have brains that resemble their chosen gender rather than their biological one?
If people that claim to be trans actually were to undergo a medical diagnosis, with CT scans, etc, then the trans movement would have at least some credibility. However, in most cases a person simply makes the declaration, I'm trans, non-binary, etc. and the "medical/psychological professionals simply "affirm" the person's self diagnosis. I do believe that some people actually have gender dysmorphia. I don't believe most of the people caught up in the trans dogma actually have gender dysmorphia. I also question whether surgery and hormone treatment is the best course of action for those that have real gender dysmorphia, but if they want to transition as adults I have no problem with that. Many children grow out of it when they grow up, so it probably isn't wiz
There is no objective evidence of any "moral truth."

There is objective truth. Almost all people fall into the category of biologically male or biological female. We don't need 7 billion different genders for 7billion different personalities.

This is simply a strawman. No one is suggesting we can change people's biological sex. What is mutable is the social construct of what society considers a man or a woman not the chromosomes and DNA that make up individual people. You fear, present or not has no bearing on the issue.
Some places/legal jurisdictions are allowing people to have the sex on their birth certificates changed. Men claiming to be real woman and woman claiming to be real men because that's how they "identify". Some claim to be neither, nonbinary.
That's a flippant and dismissive example of why people kill themselves, I'm going to guess that you are neither a professional biologist or therapist.
If people kill themselves because I refuse to agree with them, then I guess they are just going to die. I refuse to succumb to such blackmail.
Yes, it time for people to stop pretending as if internet claims hold the same weight as professional opinion supported by scientific study and facts.
When the so called "scientific" claims define a woman as "anyone who identifies as a woman" and a man as "anyone identifies as a man" that is simply Trans Dogma using circular definitions.

There have been an explosion of people claiming to be Trans/Nonbinary. This geometric growth of people "suffering" from dysphoria in my opinion is due to social contagion, not true gender dysphoria which should be along the order of 1 in 10,000 people.

There is no cult of Biden.
429394BF-A4E8-4502-A321-DE2BE091976C.png

What is mutable is the social construct of what society considers a man or a woman not the chromosomes and DNA that make up individual people.
A crux of the disagreement is right there. Clinical Psychologists say that biology (DNA) and social constructs are deeply intertwined.

Boys play with trucks not because we train them to, it's because every fiber of their being desires it more, because it's a repesentation of something masculine. Men and women are different and make different choices, and that's based on their biology and DNA.

The trans movement denies this, and tries to say there's no connection between the two, which is quite obtuse.

If people that claim to be trans actually were to undergo a medical diagnosis, with CT scans, etc, then the trans movement would have at least some credibility.
Research on the Transgender Brain: What You Should Know

If you wanted to have credibility you should of at least done some research to discern this answer for yourself.
However, in most cases a person simply makes the declaration, I'm trans, non-binary, etc. and the "medical/psychological professionals simply "affirm" the person's self diagnosis.
Considering how little you've already admitted to actually knowing about this subject I'm going to require a link to proof of your claims before I take any of them as serious.
I do believe that some people actually have gender dysmorphia. I don't believe most of the people caught up in the trans dogma actually have gender dysmorphia.
I'm less interested in what you believe and more interested in what you can prove, objectively, since that was your original premise.
I also question whether surgery and hormone treatment is the best course of action for those that have real gender dysmorphia, but if they want to transition as adults I have no problem with that. Many children grow out of it when they grow up, so it probably isn't wiz
Well that would depend on a case by case basis to be determined by the patient and their physicians.
There is objective truth. Almost all people fall into the category of biologically male or biological female. We don't need 7 billion different genders for 7billion different personalities.
This attempt at the okey doke is less effective when we scroll up and read your previous post. What you claimed was that objective morality exists, what you are describing now is physiology, not morality.
Some places/legal jurisdictions are allowing people to have the sex on their birth certificates changed. Men claiming to be real woman and woman claiming to be real men because that's how they "identify". Some claim to be neither, nonbinary.
And? Your drivers license and birth certificate are not scientific journals, they are social identifiers. Imagine a police officer getting an APB for a suspect, looking up their info and seeing it identifies them as a man when they've already transitioned and look like a woman.
If people kill themselves because I refuse to agree with them, then I guess they are just going to die. I refuse to succumb to such blackmail.
The thing with your claims is that they start out with a giant IF because you aren't making arguments based on facts but your feelings and imagination. Has anyone killed themselves simply because you refused to agree with them? Is that something you've experienced?
When the so called "scientific" claims define a woman as "anyone who identifies as a woman" and a man as "anyone identifies as a man" that is simply Trans Dogma using circular definitions.
The actual claim is that the term woman and man refers to social constructs which are mutable. They can mean whatever we want them to mean. Biology consists of objective physiological truths that can be observed and measured. Social constructs are like deck chairs we can rearrange on a whim to fit whatever social setting we need whether it's a round robin AA meeting or a front facing lecture. You can look at it like another social construct, legal vs illegal alien. An illegal alien isn't a biological claim, it a social designation that only makes sense in the context of nations and its citizens vs foreigners and their status can change if society changes like granting them deciding to grant them citizenship. Now suddenly they aren't illegal anymore.
There have been an explosion of people claiming to be Trans/Nonbinary. This geometric growth of people "suffering" from dysphoria in my opinion is due to social contagion, not true gender dysphoria which should be along the order of 1 in 10,000 people.
Considering all the specious and uniformed claims you've made here, imagine how much your opinion matters to me.

Last edited:
A crux of the disagreement is right there. Clinical Psychologists say that biology (DNA) and social constructs are deeply intertwined.

Boys play with trucks not because we train them to, it's because every fiber of their being desires it more, because it's a repesentation of something masculine. Men and women are different and make different choices, and that's based on their biology and DNA.

The trans movement denies this, and tries to say there's no connection between the two, which is quite obtuse.
Maybe don't speak for other communities in your arguments. Science doesn't say the evidence of masculinity and femininity reside in every fiber of our beings. Who we are is being determined in our brains and that's exactly where we see differences in trans individuals.

Maybe don't speak for other communities in your arguments. Science doesn't say the evidence of masculinity and femininity reside in every fiber of our beings. Who we are is being determined in our brains and that's exactly where we see differences in trans individuals.
What are the biological differences that are different in a trans persons brain?

I've always been of the mindset that life is short so if a person can find happiness and love in nontraditional ways then let them be happy.

I don't really care if homosexuality is a choice or not. I don't care if a man wants to cut off his bits and pieces and call himself a woman etc. I don't care if 2 women or 2 men get married.

Live and let live

Research on the Transgender Brain: What You Should Know

If you wanted to have credibility you should of at least done some research to discern this answer for yourself.
Problem is that most people that claim to be transgendered don't have a doctor actually look at their brains/ have a CT Scan etc. to confirm the person's claim. I have admitted that some people do suffer from gender dysphoria. That said, there has been an explosion of cases of people claiming to be transgender simply based on feelings. There have been friend group of teenage girls in which 1/2 or more decide that they are transgender or non-binary. There is a social contagion aspect of the trans movement that has gotten out of hand.

Problem is that most people that claim to be transgendered don't have a doctor actually look at their brains/ have a CT Scan etc. to confirm the person's claim. I have admitted that some people do suffer from gender dysphoria. That said, there has been an explosion of cases of people claiming to be transgender simply based on feelings. There have been friend group of teenage girls in which 1/2 or more decide that they are transgender or non-binary. There is a social contagion aspect of the trans movement that has gotten out of hand.

The link you provided doesn't support any of your claims. Do you have any that do?

Yes, there is a "normal". Male or female is normal. Hermaphrodite is a birth defect -- not normal. And almost all people that are being caught up into the transgender dogma are not hermaphrodites or intersex people, but people with normal bodies. Many are confused teen aged girls that are having trouble coping with puberty. Many are people that are actually simply gay. Some may even be attention seekers that have found a way to work the system and become champions at female sports with the advantage of male bodies. And a very small percentage may actually suffer from gender identity dysmorphia. That said, removing functional organs should be a last resort for coping with the problem, not a first resort. Also, if a person decides to "identify" as the opposite gender, that's fine but don't expect the rest of the world to agree with that identification or to use compelled pronouns.

Enabling destructive behavior is the opposite of helping a person through a difficult life.
Definitely sane 👍🏻

AND to feel superior.

You see, the entire pathology of virtue signaling involves the need for people to feed their ego by constantly fostering the illusion that they are somehow more advanced beings than those they denigrate. What they support doesn't actually have to BE virtuous, mind you, as all they need is a simple rewards/punishment system put in place telling them it is.
This is important for everyone to realize. It's a form of ego — false pride. They like to stroke themselves with thoughts and claims of moral 'superiority.'

Source: Me. I'm a former virtue signaler who upon hearing that term reflected on it and realized it described myself. I then changed my ways. I still cringe to think of friends and family that quietly endured my pontifications through the years. 😖

Forum List

Back