Zone1 Does My Opinion Make Me a Transphobe, or Simply Sane.

And accepting them does not mean complying with every whim brought forth by them. As a person with freedom of speech, I am not going to be compelled to use their made up pronouns. Also, people with dicks should use the people with dicks restrooms and changing room...and play on the people with dicks (or once had dicks) athletic leagues if they choose compete seriously.
Of course.
I live in a college town where there are several trans. During the school year it would be very unusual to be in a public place and not see one. They are everywhere. When speaking to one, I would use the female pronoun because just to avoid an issue. I am not looking for trouble. BUT if I accidently, and naturally, referred them to their biological sex - and they or someone tried to correct me, especially in an aggressive manner? Not going to go well for them. I would not back down from that. I would state straight up "I called you a man because you are a man, I meant to say she... but I didn't, I normally do in this situation, not trying to be impolite but I will not apologize for saying what is correct.

My Opinion:

For humans, there are two fundamental sexes, male and female. Males have XY chromosomes and females have XX chromosomes. There are people that are intersex, but this is extremely rare and are the result of something going wrong similar to some people being born as conjoined twins. The vast majority of people that make the claim of being transgender are not intersex people,

In the English Language, gender is a language construct. Until recently words used to describe people of the male sex had masculine gender, such as he, him, father, brother, and uncle. Words used to describe people of the female sex had feminine gender such as she, her, mother, sister and aunt. These gendered words historically have been used to convey the biological sex of the person for whom they are being used. It is also true that there are some personality characteristics that are considered to be more masculine or more feminine. For example, assertiveness may often be considered a masculine personality characteristic and being nurturing may often be considered a feminine characteristic. Both men and women have masculine and feminine personality characteristics. That said, a person's personality characteristics have not historically determined the gendered words that are used to reference individuals. Many seem to be thinking that their personality characteristics define there gender, and since there is a near infinite possible variations in personalities there would be a near infinite number of genders. That's simply madness.

Copied from the internet:
"Gender dysphoria is a term that describes a sense of unease that a person may have because of a mismatch between their biological sex and their gender identity. This sense of unease or dissatisfaction may be so intense it can lead to depression and anxiety and have a harmful impact on daily life."

Gender dysphoria - NHS

https://www.nhs.uk › conditions › gender-dysphoria
Until recently, there have been an extremely small group of people to claim to have gender dysphoria affecting approximately 1 in 10,000 people. Most of these people have been biological males claiming to have the brains of females. I personally consider this to be a mental disorder regardless of whether it is real or simply perceived to be real.

Most of the people who are claiming to be "Trans" or "Non-Binary" today, IMO, are not suffering from gender dysphoria. They are actually suffering from a social contagion brought on by an ideology of moral relativism and the rejection of objective truth. If everyone gets to have "their own truth" then there is no truth.

As Americans, we live in a free country. If an adult decides to have surgery and hormone therapy to look like the other sex, then so be it. That said, sex change surgery does not really change a person's sex. I don't hate you. But I am not afraid of you (a transphobe) simply because I don't agree with you or use your preferred pronouns. If you kill yourself because I say "he" rather than "her, "zer" or "whatever" then you have coping issues that are really beyond my help anyway.

And finally, it is time to stop the madness. It's time for people to stop being scared to speak objective truth and stop capitulating to the ideology of relative truth.

If this makes me transphobic, then so be it.
I remember back to a time you could beat the shit out of them without dying. Can still hit them with a rock.

My Opinion:

For humans, there are two fundamental sexes, male and female. Males have XY chromosomes and females have XX chromosomes. There are people that are intersex, but this is extremely rare and are the result of something going wrong similar to some people being born as conjoined twins. The vast majority of people that make the claim of being transgender are not intersex people,

In the English Language, gender is a language construct. Until recently words used to describe people of the male sex had masculine gender, such as he, him, father, brother, and uncle. Words used to describe people of the female sex had feminine gender such as she, her, mother, sister and aunt. These gendered words historically have been used to convey the biological sex of the person for whom they are being used. It is also true that there are some personality characteristics that are considered to be more masculine or more feminine. For example, assertiveness may often be considered a masculine personality characteristic and being nurturing may often be considered a feminine characteristic. Both men and women have masculine and feminine personality characteristics. That said, a person's personality characteristics have not historically determined the gendered words that are used to reference individuals. Many seem to be thinking that their personality characteristics define there gender, and since there is a near infinite possible variations in personalities there would be a near infinite number of genders. That's simply madness.

Copied from the internet:
"Gender dysphoria is a term that describes a sense of unease that a person may have because of a mismatch between their biological sex and their gender identity. This sense of unease or dissatisfaction may be so intense it can lead to depression and anxiety and have a harmful impact on daily life."

Gender dysphoria - NHS

https://www.nhs.uk › conditions › gender-dysphoria
Until recently, there have been an extremely small group of people to claim to have gender dysphoria affecting approximately 1 in 10,000 people. Most of these people have been biological males claiming to have the brains of females. I personally consider this to be a mental disorder regardless of whether it is real or simply perceived to be real.

Most of the people who are claiming to be "Trans" or "Non-Binary" today, IMO, are not suffering from gender dysphoria. They are actually suffering from a social contagion brought on by an ideology of moral relativism and the rejection of objective truth. If everyone gets to have "their own truth" then there is no truth.

As Americans, we live in a free country. If an adult decides to have surgery and hormone therapy to look like the other sex, then so be it. That said, sex change surgery does not really change a person's sex. I don't hate you. But I am not afraid of you (a transphobe) simply because I don't agree with you or use your preferred pronouns. If you kill yourself because I say "he" rather than "her, "zer" or "whatever" then you have coping issues that are really beyond my help anyway.

And finally, it is time to stop the madness. It's time for people to stop being scared to speak objective truth and stop capitulating to the ideology of relative truth.

If this makes me transphobic, then so be it.
What does it say about Transparent, Transformers and those democRats trapped in a cockroach's body with a small penis that scatter when the light's go on?

Forum List

Back