Zone1 Does My Opinion Make Me a Transphobe, or Simply Sane.

The problem with your "truth" is that it's very selective.

We have hermaphrodites. These people do not conform to your "truth".

The reality is that humans are not "normal", we're biological beings and as such we have differences. Some people have a lot of this, or a lot of that, or not much of this. Some people are born without legs, born with their brain not functioning as people might say is "normal".

This is "normal". It's normal for people to be born different to your simplistic view of what is "normal".
I agree, people that with birth defects do exist. That said, the trans movement is not made up of hermaphrodites.

I don't care what others do because I believe in freedom. You do not.
If a person wants to be trans without pushing trans ideology on society, I'm with you; however, that is not the case today.

Okey Dokey.

Chick with a dick it is.
I think they preferer to be called cum dumpsters...

The problem is they move the goal posts and change the definitions of terms too often.

Orwell actually warned them against doing so be here we are.

Why would you be afraid of them?
He's not. That's the point. Transqueers and their promoters say those who rely on facts and reason, on rationality, are "phobic" when they're not. It's a method of attack. It's obvious to any reasonable person that JoeMoma is wise and the trans brigade are... well, frigging nuts.

I agree, people that with birth defects do exist. That said, the trans movement is not made up of hermaphrodites.

The issue here is: what is a transsexual person? Not the obvious definition, but what makes someone want to change gender?

I think it's two things.
The first is that, for me, it's pretty clear there are people born who are attracted to the same sex. It's not that difficult to see that it's real. Firstly because for me, it's bizarre. I wouldn't want to even look at someone of the same sex naked, let alone touch them. But I've known too many people who were afraid of coming out, afraid of accepting who they were, they didn't have partners of the opposite sex, they just remained alone. When they finally came out, it made sense to me.

If a person can be a hermaphrodite, then they can also be gay. There is no "normal".

Everyone has a level of this or that in their brain. We are made up of glands that produce drugs which dictate how we function. I don't just wake up and decide I like people of the opposite sex. It's a biological function that it pretty silly if you think about it from, say, a dog's point of view. A male dog attracted to a female dog. But for humans, we don't want any of that, it's just disgusting. But we as humans do it, because it's who we are, as biological beings.

The second thing is that transsexuals are more likely to have mental problems. Imagine you're gay and you have mental problems. You might think all your problems are because you're gay. You might think if you become the "right gender", all your problems will go away. But you do the surgery and you find you still have those mental problems to deal with.

Mental problems impact A LOT of people. It's NORMAL to have mental problems. I know people with such problems and see the struggles they go through on a daily basis. It's not something to be taken lightly, and you can't turn around and tell them they need to get with your "truth" as you see it.
You need to accept people, try and help them through their difficult life, that's what GOOD PEOPLE do.

Bad people are people who stigmatize, make things harder, put barriers in their way, and make their life worse.

If a person wants to be trans without pushing trans ideology on society, I'm with you; however, that is not the case today.

This whole thing that some people in society shouldn't "push their ideology on others" is bizarre. You're pushing YOUR ideology on them, and complaining they're doing it to you.

The issue here is: what is a transsexual person? Not the obvious definition, but what makes someone want to change gender?

I think it's two things.
The first is that, for me, it's pretty clear there are people born who are attracted to the same sex. It's not that difficult to see that it's real. Firstly because for me, it's bizarre. I wouldn't want to even look at someone of the same sex naked, let alone touch them. But I've known too many people who were afraid of coming out, afraid of accepting who they were, they didn't have partners of the opposite sex, they just remained alone. When they finally came out, it made sense to me.

If a person can be a hermaphrodite, then they can also be gay. There is no "normal".

Everyone has a level of this or that in their brain. We are made up of glands that produce drugs which dictate how we function. I don't just wake up and decide I like people of the opposite sex. It's a biological function that it pretty silly if you think about it from, say, a dog's point of view. A male dog attracted to a female dog. But for humans, we don't want any of that, it's just disgusting. But we as humans do it, because it's who we are, as biological beings.

The second thing is that transsexuals are more likely to have mental problems. Imagine you're gay and you have mental problems. You might think all your problems are because you're gay. You might think if you become the "right gender", all your problems will go away. But you do the surgery and you find you still have those mental problems to deal with.

Mental problems impact A LOT of people. It's NORMAL to have mental problems. I know people with such problems and see the struggles they go through on a daily basis. It's not something to be taken lightly, and you can't turn around and tell them they need to get with your "truth" as you see it.
You need to accept people, try and help them through their difficult life, that's what GOOD PEOPLE do.

Bad people are people who stigmatize, make things harder, put barriers in their way, and make their life worse.
Yes, there is a "normal". Male or female is normal. Hermaphrodite is a birth defect -- not normal. And almost all people that are being caught up into the transgender dogma are not hermaphrodites or intersex people, but people with normal bodies. Many are confused teen aged girls that are having trouble coping with puberty. Many are people that are actually simply gay. Some may even be attention seekers that have found a way to work the system and become champions at female sports with the advantage of male bodies. And a very small percentage may actually suffer from gender identity dysmorphia. That said, removing functional organs should be a last resort for coping with the problem, not a first resort. Also, if a person decides to "identify" as the opposite gender, that's fine but don't expect the rest of the world to agree with that identification or to use compelled pronouns.

Enabling destructive behavior is the opposite of helping a person through a difficult life.

Yes, there is a "normal". Male or female is normal. Hermaphrodite is a birth defect -- not normal. And almost all people that are being caught up into the transgender dogma are not hermaphrodites or intersex people, but people with normal bodies. Many are confused teen aged girls that are having trouble coping with puberty. Many are people that are actually simply gay. Some may even be attention seekers that have found a way to work the system and become champions at female sports with the advantage of male bodies. And a very small percentage may actually suffer from gender identity dysmorphia. That said, removing functional organs should be a last resort for coping with the problem, not a first resort. Also, if a person decides to "identify" as the opposite gender, that's fine but don't expect the rest of the world to agree with that identification or to use compelled pronouns.

Enabling destructive behavior is the opposite of helping a person through a difficult life.

So, anyone not "normal" is worth bullying then?

"enabling destructive behavior", fuck me..... you're doing "destructive behavior" right now, it's called BULLYING.

So, anyone not "normal" is worth bullying then?

"enabling destructive behavior", fuck me..... you're doing "destructive behavior" right now, it's called BULLYING.
No one is being bullied (by me). Not agreeing with someone's dogma isn't bullying. Refusing to go alone with calling a dude with a dick a "she" or a woman isn't bullying.Calling out the parent that wants to transition her one year old isn't bullying. Keeping people with dicks out of women's changing rooms isn't bullying. Reserving women's sports teams for actual women isn't bullying.

If anyone is being bullied, it's those that are getting canceled for not falling in line with the trans dogma.

No one is being bullied (by me). Not agreeing with someone's dogma isn't bullying. Refusing to go alone with calling a dude with a dick a "she" or a woman isn't bullying.Calling out the parent that wants to transition her one year old isn't bullying. Keeping people with dicks out of women's changing rooms isn't bullying. Reserving women's sports teams for actual women isn't bullying.

If anyone is being bullied, it's those that are getting canceled for not falling in line with the trans dogma.

The thing is, it's not "dogma".
You don't understand what you're doing, or you have excuses good enough to keep you sleeping well.
I'm not here to change people's minds, I come on here for my own reasons, but dealing with such nonsense isn't why I come on here. Conversation over.

The thing is, it's not "dogma".
You don't understand what you're doing, or you have excuses good enough to keep you sleeping well.
I'm not here to change people's minds, I come on here for my own reasons, but dealing with such nonsense isn't why I come on here. Conversation over.
Of course it is dogma.

Ultra-conformist authoritarian leftists who didn't believe any of this shit 10 years ago are suddenly all over it, elevating tranny promotion to the very top of the list of their hierarchy of virtue.

The utter lack of self-awareness is staggering.

"There are people that are intersex, but this is extremely rare"

I heard that is a myth and this is what I found...

>>But wait, you say, 1 in 2,000 sounds rare! Well, if only 1 in 2,000 persons is intersexed, then intersex is more common than cystic fibrosis, a condition most people have heard of. In fact, as Sherri Groveman pointed out in her article in Intersex in the Age of Ethics, if you do the math, you realize that there are more intersexed people in the world than there are Jewish people!

How many people having non-standard chromosomes display gender dysphoria symptoms?

Forum List

Back