does murder feel good? the snow shovel murders-suicide

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
......I got to see the video of the Pennsylvania snow shovel murders before it was banned by some sites--and it was horrific---reminds me of what the North Viets did on the battlefield where my relative's uncle died = executed the wounded

....so, he's pissed and shoots both victims from a short distance--but they are still alive...then he goes to the woman point blank and puts the pistol right up to her and fires....the guy had run across the street but was also wounded--he did the same to the wounded man
.....THEN he goes to get his rifle...looked like the woman was still alive---he goes up to her and again, shoves the rifle right up to her --and fires---...that's what the NVs did in Vietnam to the wounded
...he then goes across the street again and does same to the man

...people LOVE revenge/power/etc...lots of movies have this as a theme---it feels so GOOD at the end of the movie when the ''good''' person gets ''''revenge'''/etc...lets his [ or her ] emotions/hatred/anger out---yes??......I read where the killer said something like ''you should've shut your mouth'' to the woman.....
= this was a very passionate, personal, etc shooting......

---I believe he was feeling ''good''/relieved/powerful/etc when he was getting his ''revenge''/etc
NYPost has it here, -I'm surprised:

Last edited:
......I got to see the video of the Pennsylvania snow shovel murders before it was banned by some sites--and it was horrific---reminds me of what the North Viets did on the battlefield where my relative's uncle died = executed the wounded

....so, he's pissed and shoots both victims from a short distance--but they are still alive...then he goes to the women point blank and puts the pistol right up to her and fires....the guy had run across the street but was also wounded--he did the same to the wounded man
.....THEN he goes to get his rifle...looked like the woman was still alive---he goes up to her and again, shoves the rifle right up to her --and fires---...that's what the NVs did in Vietnam to the wounded

...people LOVE revenge/power/etc...lot's of movies have this as a theme---it feels so GOOD at the end of the movie when the ''good''' person gets ''''revenge'''/etc...let's his emotions/hatred/anger out---yes??......I read where the killer said something like ''you should've shut your mouth'' to the woman.....

---I believe he was feeling ''good''/relieved/powerful/etc when he was getting his ''revenge''/etc
This only proves that we should defund the police immediately.

....so, he's pissed and shoots both victims from a short distance--but they are still alive...then he goes to the woman point blank and puts the pistol right up to her and fires....the guy had run across the street but was also wounded--he did the same to the wounded man

...people LOVE revenge/power/etc...lots of movies have this as a theme---it feels so GOOD at the end of the movie when the ''good''' person gets ''''revenge'''/etc...lets his [ or her ] emotions/hatred/anger out---yes??......I read where the killer said something like ''you should've shut your mouth'' to the woman.....

Where is the snow to shovel?

You could start here and work your way across the midwest.

6" today.

snow.jpg

6" today.

View attachment 453033

I meant in that incident.

The photo shows a dusting.

6" today.

View attachment 453033

According to this, they got 7.9" in Pennsylvania today.

How much snow has fallen in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware

6" today.

View attachment 453033

that's not a little

It happened Monday.
If I watch the videoit doesnt look that ddep.

No foot.

A couple inches at best.

maybe I am wrong.

6" today.

View attachment 453033

that's not a little

....so, he's pissed and shoots both victims from a short distance--but they are still alive...then he goes to the women point blank and puts the pistol right up to her and fires....the guy had run across the street but was also wounded--he did the same to the wounded man

...people LOVE revenge/power/etc...lot's of movies have this as a theme---it feels so GOOD at the end of the movie when the ''good''' person gets ''''revenge'''/etc...let's his emotions/hatred/anger out---yes??......I read where the killer said something like ''you should've shut your mouth'' to the woman.....

This only proves that we should defund the police immediately.
Makes a better case of having your carry license.

Makes a better case of having your carry license.

...and then actually carrying...
If you are going to bother to go through the training and get a license, you should carry at least half the time, so it is natural on you. Range time and knowledge of the law is not even half of it.

Covid craziness? Amateur comparison to the horrors of Vietnam aside I wonder what the autopsy revealed.
autopsy revealed? what do you mean?
it was EXACTLY what they did in Vietnam--execute the wounded
..there was nothing mentioned about the horrors of Nam/nothing close to that

Forum List

Back