I don’t do much of anything anymore

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Just a lost boat stranded at sea with a barely functional motor , no GPS and a broken compass
The winds are coming in mighty and the waves are getting bigger
Anyone else feel that way ??

Even at work , I don’t care if my sales day was good or bad ; in fact , I don’t even try to improve business of any kind . It’s like I am half dead and half living

I was very bummed out about the election . I recently just got over it .
I can’t play tennis anybody because my lower back cannot handle it . Then the one thing I was looking forward too was cancelled ...my mma class!! I am was looking forward to returning
I quit following all politics but I only feel a tad better.
The drug addict doc got me on so much drugs that sometimes I fall asleep in the middle of the day

Feels like I am the guy on the Titanic playing the violin

Just a lost boat stranded at sea with a barely functional motor , no GPS and a broken compass

Even at work , I don’t care if my sales day was good or bad ; in fact , I don’t even try to improve business of any kind . It’s like I am half dead and half living

I can’t play tennis anybody because my lower back cannot handle it . Then the one thing I was looking forward too was cancelled ...my mma class
I quit following all politics but I only feel a tad better
The drug addict doc got me on so much drugs that sometimes I fall asleep in the middle of the day

First, find yourself a new Doc.

I still have good health and a large bank roll !!
I don’t even date as I am not very “ fun guy”‘and it’s all stank azz toilet trash here

I can’t play tennis anybody because my lower back cannot handle it . Then the one thing I was looking forward too was cancelled ...my mma class

Too late for me !! I have zero sympathy anymore and I am excited about nothing

You can do MMA but your back is too bad to play tennis?

d6746566a888dfdaefe970afc99bd84b.jpg

You can do MMA but your back is too bad to play tennis?

View attachment 452773
They canceled my class and it really torn me up !!
Granted it was a beginner class but I was so happy to attend
Well .. in tennis , the matches can last 2 hours and my lower back cannot handle the serving .
My mma class was only 45 min and most stuff was on the ground and my back was stabilized

I can’t play tennis anybody because my lower back cannot handle it . Then the one thing I was looking forward too was cancelled ...my mma class!! I am was looking forward to returning
I quit following all politics but I only feel a tad better.

Best wishes to you.

I also have many personal problems, as does everyone else to one degree or another.

Everything, of course, has been made harder by this horrific pandemic and its consequences.

This pandemic has affected every single person in the country, unlike a war that usually affects mostly the soldiers and their families. This pandemic war, however, directly affects every single person.

It is a very depressing time. I certainly am no one to give advice, but I will repeat what the experts say: Eat carefully and get plenty of sleep and get some walking in every day.

You state you're overmedicated.

Get a new Doc!

Sometimes before I go to sleep ..I am hoping I don’t wake up
I have never felt so dead and distant

You state you're overmedicated.

Get a new Doc!
The problem is I need the Drugs to deal with the “‘creatures “ I encounter I work and they help my anxiety , stess, ocd

One day my atoms and molecules will be recycled to regenerate new life !!

This pandemic has affected every single person in the country,

I haven't really been affected at all. Not to any significant degree.
I feel like a “ lab rat that is stuck on a rotating wheel “
I feel like a “Mammoth trapped in the tar pits”

I am just waiting for someone to show me the way ??

Those are some decent metaphors

You won’t have old Quasar to “ kick around “‘forever

Forum List

Back