Does Maxine Watters already have Trump's loan records from Deutsche Bank?

I am very curious to learn about deutsche bank's internal documentation regarding trump. They are guilty of,at the very least, some very suspicious lending practices regarding trump.
Not in the big world of finance. For the every day joe, yeah.

By the way, I added this after posting-

You all also forget Deutsche bank was audited in 2015, regarding Russian laundering and if Trump had been involved he would have been charged as others were.
At the time fake reports came out Kushner was involved. He wasn’t. I remember other reports tried to allude to Trump, as well, but were proven false.

You all also forget Deutsche bank was audited in 2015, regarding Russian laundering and if Trump had been involved he
NoNot necessarily. Audits are not all encompassing. I know, as I work at a financial institution. Furthermore, they would not likely have information on layered transactions, as that is the point of layering. Money lau dering crimes can be committed in broad daylight, because any given agency will only have a part of the big picture. A comprehensove investigation specifically targeting all parties may be required.

For example: if sweetheart loans were given to trump so that he could use the properties to assist in Russian money laundering, that's not something that would show up in deutsche bank's records.

This comprehensive investigation is warranted, and would be full steam ahead, if trump were anyone but the president. It may, in fact, already be in full effect, in SDNY or the DC offices.

Forum List

Back