Does Maxine Watters already have Trump's loan records from Deutsche Bank?

Must be nothing, because if it was the Democrats would be acting like a bunch of retarded children on speed.

Deutsche Bank turns over records on Donald Trump's business to Maxine Waters' committee

I wonder what they turned over. And I still wonder who that state owned company that refused to comply with a Mueller subpoena is. Their fine must be in the hundreds of thousands and I think that means they have no intention of ever paying it.
Who cares?
It seems likely Deutsche Bank laundered Russian money in defiance of US sanctions. It is also likely they channeled some of that illicit cash to Trump in sweetheart loans. Questions abound as to why they did business with him after he defaulted on earlier loans.

Deutsche Bank turns over records on Donald Trump's business to Maxine Waters' committee

I wonder what they turned over. And I still wonder who that state owned company that refused to comply with a Mueller subpoena is. Their fine must be in the hundreds of thousands and I think that means they have no intention of ever paying it.
Who cares?
It seems likely Deutsche Bank laundered Russian money in defiance of US sanctions. It is also likely they channeled some of that illicit cash to Trump in sweetheart loans. Questions abound as to why they did business with him after he defaulted on earlier loans.
Boy The IRS has had 3 years to discover this, and most of it is staffed with Obama hand picked sycophants.

WHY ISN'T TRUMP IN JAIL?

Why it matters is that 2020 will probably be the dirtiest campaign since the end of the 19th century. We already see Biden being taken out for being a nice guy in 1995 and never changing. LOL

Impeachment was never going to happen, but you can bet your buptukus that the dems will find all the dirt they can on Trump's biz transactions, and there is dirt … how much Barr will have to disclose and how much Mueller actually put in the report are unknowns. But supposedly there is a money trail from Deutch to Trump and Deutch has already been fined in the EU for moneylaundering for oligarchs.

Even Trump supporters concede he's a disgusting excuse personally for a human. The release of financial information is just the first salvo of 2020. The aim is to destroy his professional reputation.

And Trump sowed this. Obama was not a gentleman to Romney, but Romney had little reason to complain that he was portrayed like an Oligarch … he IS an oligarch. But Trump makes Romney look like … well he can't be Jesus Christ but ….. a good guy.

Who cares?
Boy The IRS has had 3 years to discover this, and most of it is staffed with Obama hand picked sycophants.

WHY ISN'T TRUMP IN JAIL?
I ask that same question. Maybe it's just one example of how billionaires operate above the law. It is so ridiculously hard to charge white collar crime it's no wonder the world of finance is dirty from top to bottom.

2016 was the dirtiest Campaign in World History.

And everyone knew Joe Biden was creepy. No conspiracy there.

Why should we believe another one of your conspiracy theories?

Why it matters is that 2020 will probably be the dirtiest campaign since the end of the 19th century. We already see Biden being taken out for being a nice guy in 1995 and never changing. LOL

Impeachment was never going to happen, but you can bet your buptukus that the dems will find all the dirt they can on Trump's biz transactions, and there is dirt … how much Barr will have to disclose and how much Mueller actually put in the report are unknowns. But supposedly there is a money trail from Deutch to Trump and Deutch has already been fined in the EU for moneylaundering for oligarchs.

Even Trump supporters concede he's a disgusting excuse personally for a human. The release of financial information is just the first salvo of 2020. The aim is to destroy his professional reputation.

And Trump sowed this. Obama was not a gentleman to Romney, but Romney had little reason to complain that he was portrayed like an Oligarch … he IS an oligarch. But Trump makes Romney look like … well he can't be Jesus Christ but ….. a good guy.

Last edited:
President Trump's 2020 campaign is going to be even less expensive than in 2016. He will just hold rallies all over the place and have a great time doing, and America taxpaying citizens are going to attend as many as possible for the sheer joy of it!

President Trump's 2020 campaign is going to be even less expensive than in 2016. He will just hold rallies all over the place and have a great time doing, and America taxpaying citizens are going to attend as many as possible for the sheer joy of it!
LOL he will be pleading for money like a like a man on fire wants water.

Once again the only accurate poll will be the 20,000/200 poll, which we saw in 2016. Trump holds a rally with 20,000 people, the buttstains barely get 200. That indicates the will of the people. The other polls are all fake.

there’s nothing funny about Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s policies, they're dangerous! and so is Mad Maxine!

Mueller already had them.
How do you know that?
It was reported
Trump's personal banking information handed over to Robert Mueller

You all also forget Deutsch bank was audited in 2015, and if Trump had been in Volvo’s with Russian laundering, it would have been found.
At the time fake reports came out Kushner was involved. He wasn’t. I remember other reports tried to allude to Trump, as well, but were proven false.

Last edited:
I am very curious to learn about deutsche bank's internal documentation regarding trump. They are guilty of,at the very least, some very suspicious lending practices regarding trump.

Forum List

Back