Does Jack Smith Have a Personal Vendetta Against President Trump?

Well, considering you told me to go look at the document I think it's a pretty legitimate question.
I was asking why they were trying to conceal the document from the oversight committee, but you knew that … You were just trying to be clever…Now, care to answer that question?

I was asking why they were trying to conceal the document from the oversight committee, but you knew that … You were just trying to be clever…Now, care to answer that question?
I was asking what crime Joe Biden has committed and you referred me to a document that none of us have seen.

So I conclude you don't actually know what the crime is, which is exactly what I said initially.

I was asking what crime Joe Biden has committed and you referred me to a document that none of us have seen.

So I conclude you don't actually know what the crime is, which is exactly what I said initially.
Reportedly, the crime surrounding this document involves Joe Biden taking a $5 million bribe to effect policy while VP.

Reportedly, the crime surrounding this document involves Joe Biden taking a $5 million bribe to effect policy while VP.
A bribe from who? You don’t know.
To do what? You don’t know.
According to whom? You don’t know.

A bribe from who? You don’t know.
To do what? You don’t know.
According to whom? You don’t know.
Well, you’re right, the fact that the FBI has been hiding this form 1023, from investigation, and the oversight committee chair has only recently viewed it, ergo, the investigation is only starting on this, then no, I don’t have the conclusions….But, that’s the tactic isn’t it? If I, a truck driver, working man, don’t know every conclusion right now, then it must not be true, right?

Oh, but let’s not forget, that only applies to Conservatives talking about liberals malfeasance, liberals are free to speculate, fabricate, slander, smear, and any other form of utter bullshit to go after a Republican…

So, let’s just drop the crap…It looks to me that DoJ, and the FBI are involved in covering up a corrupt criminal enterprise that the President in up to his ears in…So, know this, I don’t give two shits that you think you’re clever, you’re not.

It looks to me that DoJ, and the FBI are involved in covering up a corrupt criminal enterprise that the President in up to his ears in
Of course you do because that’s exactly what you want to believe.

In reality you don’t really know anything and are just fabricating a conspiracy because it suits you politically

Vendetta?

How ridiculous. But if loons want to tun with this, I say:

go for it. maybe then you'll leave the rest of us alone.

Vendetta?

How ridiculous.
The Trumpsters don't understand that Smith is not going to indict unless he is fully confident that his evidence will prove their hero's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Given Smith's track record and reputation, that is not a small thing.

As much as they want to believe that Smith is just making stuff up out of spite, he's not. This ain't fake news.

This is not a game show, it's not a talk radio show or an internet site and it's not reality TV. It's real life, and they want it to be a middle school playground, with bullies and victims and villains. Like everything else in their simple world.

Last edited:
One with actual Journalists that can be checked on a media bias site...

But lets see your source first...
No, I’d like to be clear, because we don’t many actual journalists anymore, we have ideological cheerleaders, and sites like MBFC are part of the problem in that respect, because they have sold out ideologically as well…

So, just say it. Say that you’ll only accept a leftist pov.

The Trumpsters don't understand that Smith is not going to indict unless he is fully confident that his evidence will prove their hero's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Given Smith's track record and reputation, that is not a small thing.

As much as they want to believe that Smith is just making stuff up out of spite, he's not. This ain't fake news.

This is not a game show, it's not a talk radio show or an internet site and it's not reality TV. It's real life, and they want it to be a middle school playground, with bullies and victims and villains. Like everything else in their simple world.
No, he’s not making stuff up per se, but why does oversight have to jump through hoops to even find out the scope of the investigation?

“Jordan wrote that he was writing “to request an unredacted copy of the memorandum outlining the scope of Mr. Smith’s probes regarding President Trump and any supporting documentation related to his appointment as special counsel.”

No, he’s not making stuff up per se, but why does oversight have to jump through hoops to even find out the scope of the investigation?

“Jordan wrote that he was writing “to request an unredacted copy of the memorandum outlining the scope of Mr. Smith’s probes regarding President Trump and any supporting documentation related to his appointment as special counsel.”

Because, obviously, Smith is not going to divulge critical information before any indictment or trial.

He knows what will happen to it.

So, no.

Because, obviously, Smith is not going to divulge critical information before any indictment or trial.

He knows what will happen to it.

So, no.
Oversight has the authority to know. We’re not talking about specifics of the case, but surely they can know what he was tasked with from Garland, no?

Trump will probably be wearing an ankle bracelet soon.

Well, Jack Smith had many failures as a prosecutor, with one notable exception.

And President Trump pardoned that exception, former Congressman Rick Renzi.

Smith’s unit did successfully prosecute Renzi, who was convicted in 2013 for extortion, bribery, insurance fraud, money laundering, and racketeering. The DOJ said the evidence at trial showed the congressman “promised in 2005 to use his legislative influence to profit from a federal land exchange that involved property” owned by real estate investor James Sandlin. Renzi was convicted on 17 counts and sentenced to 36 months in prison in 2013.​
Trump pardoned Renzi on his final full day in office, before President Joe Biden’s inauguration, with the former congressman saying he had been “wrongly convicted by a Department of Justice that engaged in witness tampering, illegal wiretapping, and gross prosecutorial misconduct.”

interesting quotes:

Smith began his career in the 1990s as a prosecutor in the New York County district attorney’s office. He later served as chief of criminal litigation and in other capacities at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York.

From 2008 to 2010, Smith served as an investigation coordinator in the Office of the Prosecutor at the International Criminal Court in the Hague. He supervised investigations of foreign government officials and militia for war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide.

From 2010 to 2015, Smith supervised the litigation of complex public corruption cases nationwide for the Justice Department.

Forum List

Back