Does it bother the Republican base that Donald Trump lies?

I have a question for those who follow Trump
I would like an honest answer

When you listen to a Trump speech and he starts spouting facts and statistics........is there a voice in your head that says....He is probably making this up
He doesn't make shit up, he repeats what others told him assuming they spoke the truth.
He blatantly lies to cover himself

The sad part is that his staff is forced to support his lies

Millions of illegal votes were cast in the 2016 election.According to the president, between 3 and 5 million fraudulent voteswere cast in the 2016 election.

Blatant lie

If he believed that was true it is not a lie. I am not sure how much more clearly I can explain that you. If you want to argue that he blurts stuff out without proof, I'll agree with you. He is the king of hyperbole. But that is not the same as lying. Do you understand what I am typing here? F*CK.
You don’t understand hyperbole

If Trump says.......I am the greatest President of all time
That is hyperbole

If he says 3 to 5 million historians say I am the greatest President of all time
That is a lie

If he believes it. Is it a lie? Yes or no? I think you don’t understand it.

He has no basis to believe 3-5 million voted illegal

Unless you are claiming he is a raging lunatic living in a fantasy world ...he is a liar

So, which is it?
He is freak’n crazy or a liar

Did the states release their voting data?

Yes they do

Republicans have been unable to prove that a SINGLE vote was cast by an illegal let alone 3-5 million

Want to see if illegals voted? Check voter rolls and see if anyone was a non citizen

If he believed that was true it is not a lie. I am not sure how much more clearly I can explain that you. If you want to argue that he blurts stuff out without proof, I'll agree with you. He is the king of hyperbole. But that is not the same as lying. Do you understand what I am typing here? F*CK.

That is hyperbole

If he says 3 to 5 million historians say I am the greatest President of all time
That is a lie

Unless you are claiming he is a raging lunatic living in a fantasy world ...he is a liar

So, which is it?

Yes they do

Republicans have been unable to prove that a SINGLE vote was cast by an illegal let alone 3-5 million

Want to see if illegals voted? Check voter rolls and see if anyone was a non citizen

They never gave them to the federal government for review, remember?

15 states are refusing to hand over voter data to Trump's panned election commission — here's how every state has responded

What are they hiding?

That is hyperbole

That is a lie

So, which is it?

Yes they do

15 states are refusing to hand over voter data to Trump's panned election commission — here's how every state has responded

What are they hiding?

Republicans control most of the State governorships and state legislatures
They can investigate voter rolls any time they want to

You want to know how many illegal votes they found?

ZERO

So, which is it?

Yes they do

What are they hiding?

ZERO

Not the 3 million Illegal votes In California .

So, which is it?

Yes they do

What are they hiding?

ZERO

If I prove it is more than zero will you promise to never post on this site again?

So, which is it?

Yes they do

What are they hiding?

ZERO

Not the 3 million Illegal votes In California .

http://www.g-a-i.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Voter-Fraud-Final-with-Appendix-1.pdf

So, which is it?

Yes they do

What are they hiding?

ZERO

Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016 | Investor's Business Daily

That is hyperbole

That is a lie

So, which is it?

Yes they do

4MM illegals voted in CA alone, the nationwide total is between 2 to 3 times that number

I have a question for those who follow Trump
I would like an honest answer

When you listen to a Trump speech and he starts spouting facts and statistics........is there a voice in your head that says....He is probably making this up

Trump is not a professional politician, which means that he is not a professional liar.
Trump's lie are more like mistakes or casual conversation.
He is still better than Hillary and Obama.
I have noticed that the Press never scrutinizes Democrat Politician lies.
I have noticed that the Press spins and lies 24/7 for the Democrats.

View attachment 236158

not a professional liar?????????????? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! he's in real estate AND a man whore who has cheated on his many wives. his problem is he's just really bad at it.

lol... that's quite the methane bubble you are wrapped in.

You want to die on the hill defending deantard. That’s on you.

oh just get off the stage, drama queen. there will be no oscar for you.

You’re the drama queen. Identifying as a man or a woman today? Which is it?

lol... what? that makes no sense & whatever point you are trying to make is a big fail, jr.

Again basic English escapes you. Dumbass.

still lame & lazy i see.

That is hyperbole

That is a lie

So, which is it?

Yes they do

What are they hiding?

It's not that they have something to hide, it's that proving Trump's delusions being wrong costs a lot of money states don't have.

Remember when Trump said his phone was tapped by Obama.

Turned out to be a lie.

Remember when Trump said he had investigators in Hawaii and they found out a lot? Then they didn't?

Trump lies so often even he has a hard time keeping his many stories straight.

DvHTFQXXgAAwLWw.jpg

It's all about equal treatment. That's all we want.

So, which is it?

Yes they do

What are they hiding?

It's not that they have something to hide, it's that proving Trump's delusions being wrong costs a lot of money states don't have.

Remember when Trump said his phone was tapped by Obama.

Turned out to be a lie.

Remember when Trump said he had investigators in Hawaii and they found out a lot? Then they didn't?

Trump lies so often even he has a hard time keeping his many stories straight.

DvHTFQXXgAAwLWw.jpg

It's all about equal treatment. That's all we want.

Pretty sure it was proven to be true. More WSJ and less CNN

Just So it’s clear, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are not president.

The current president of the United States is Donald Trump.

Do the Republicans believe Donald Trump lies?

And if he lies does that bother them?

What are some of the lies that might cause problems?

What are lies that don’t bother you at all?
This conservative wrote a great article on Trump lies and why it doesn't matter and how he gets away with it.

Trump routinely describes reporting he dislikes as FAKE. Ideologically, the president is trying to depose so-called mainstream media in favor of the media he likes — Breitbart News, Fox and the rest. His objection to the New York Times isn’t that there’s a liberal bias. He’s perfectly happy for the media to be bias as long as it’s on his side. Is there any validity to the criticism that you say things you can’t back up factually? O’Reilly asked Trump. For example that millions of illegals are voting? To which the president replies: Many people have said I’m right. “Many people say” is what’s known as an argumentum ad populum.

I think it’s important not to dismiss the president as dumb. We ought to assume that it’s darkly brilliant. The president is responding to a claim of fact not by denying the fact, but by denying that facts matter. He isn’t saying he’s got his facts wrong. He’s saying that facts don’t matter.

But the most interesting conversation is not about why Trump lies. Many public figures lie, and he’s only a severe example. The interesting conversation concerns how we come to accept those lies.

The most painful aspect of this has been to watch people I previously considered thoughtful and principled conservatives give themselves over to a species of illiberal politics from which I once thought they were immune. And it is nothing short of amazing to watch the party of onetime moral majoritarians, who spent a decade fulminating about Bill Clinton’s sexual habits, suddenly find complete comfort with the idea that character and temperament are irrelevant qualifications for high office.

Read the entire story here:

Don't Dismiss Trump's Attacks on the Media as Mere Stupidity

This conservative wrote a great article on Trump lies and why it doesn't matter and how he gets away with it.

Trump routinely describes reporting he dislikes as FAKE. Ideologically, the president is trying to depose so-called mainstream media in favor of the media he likes — Breitbart News, Fox and the rest. His objection to the New York Times isn’t that there’s a liberal bias. He’s perfectly happy for the media to be bias as long as it’s on his side. Is there any validity to the criticism that you say things you can’t back up factually? O’Reilly asked Trump. For example that millions of illegals are voting? To which the president replies: Many people have said I’m right. “Many people say” is what’s known as an argumentum ad populum.

I think it’s important not to dismiss the president as dumb. We ought to assume that it’s darkly brilliant. The president is responding to a claim of fact not by denying the fact, but by denying that facts matter. He isn’t saying he’s got his facts wrong. He’s saying that facts don’t matter.

But the most interesting conversation is not about why Trump lies. Many public figures lie, and he’s only a severe example. The interesting conversation concerns how we come to accept those lies.

The most painful aspect of this has been to watch people I previously considered thoughtful and principled conservatives give themselves over to a species of illiberal politics from which I once thought they were immune. And it is nothing short of amazing to watch the party of onetime moral majoritarians, who spent a decade fulminating about Bill Clinton’s sexual habits, suddenly find complete comfort with the idea that character and temperament are irrelevant qualifications for high office.

Do you ever stop crying about fake news?

Just explaining how Trump has you conned sucker.

Oh, and this guy who wrote this op ed is a conservative/republican.

Did you hear a Republican is challenging Trump in a primary? Is that fake news too?

Sorry but Fox News isn't reporting it.

Bill Weld looking to challenge Donald Trump in 2020 Republican primary - CNNPolitics

Fake news!! It's from CNN!!! OMG!! Fucking retard.

Some of them partake in lying themselves.

You fake news Americans are ruining this country.

I just found this. Here is the big problem with you lying Republicans. And Americans need to realize this is what you guys are all about. Take for example why Trump won't testify about Russian collusion. His lawyers are worried he will get caught in a perjury trap. A what? In other words they know he's lying and guilty.

But here is the problem. You guys are fucked up in the heads.

"And when you tell me that he should testify because he’s going to tell the truth and he shouldn’t worry, well that’s so silly because that’s somebody’s version of the truth, not the truth," Giuliani said.

"Truth is truth,” anchor Chuck Todd responded.

"No it isn’t," Giuliani said. "Truth isn’t truth."

Giuliani warns of perjury trap: 'Truth isn't truth'

Forum List

Back