Does having nukes mean a country can do anything it wants?

What a fool

you thought putin was the good guy while trump was a threat to your soft way of life

I never will understand why US-Americans are always so extreme "either angel or devil" in their opinions. I think Donald Trump is a very sick man - he has a narcissistic personality disorder. Most people think such a naricissistic personality disorder has only to do with vanity and a big mouth - but remember what the narcissist Anders Behring Breivick did do in Utöya. I call what Hitler - also a narcissist - did do from time to time "the biggest extended suicide which ever had happened in history".

The political ideas of Putin are not my ideas - but in Putin I never saw a person who was mad. Everything what he made was to make his own position strong and I thought he did do so on a wrong reason - but with the good will to serve his country and to make Russia strong. But what he is doing now makes absolutelly not any sense and is only a disaster for everyone who has to do with it - also a disaster for the Russians.

putin behaved himself while trump was in office

? Very very short. I never understood why Donald Trump got more than only one vote.

The amazing thing is that russia does not have to USE nukes but merely THREATEN to use them and you fold up like a cheap suit

To make a war on aggression is a crime. To threaten with nukes is a crime. And the very heavy mistake which the free world did do was in 2008 when Putin attacked Georgia and the free world ignored this. Annoyingly I did not even notice on my own in 2008 that this had happened.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back