Does COVID-19 show us how unexceptional the US really is?

We do account for 25% of deaths for a country that is only 5% of the world’s population. I mean if European countries are so incompetent as republicans like to claim, the death rates in ALL those small, close-knit nations would be staggering but nations like Germany show us how a good health system operates.

Is it any wonder why other countries are barring travel from the US?

It definitely isn’t Trump’s fault the virus came here and China shares a lot of blame in failing to contain it, but obviously it matters how a nation chooses to respond once it arrives in their borders. For the US, we failed miserably. It doesn’t help we have a moron in the WH that likes to pretend it isn’t a problem.
Move to Wuhan
Wouldn’t matter if I did. The truth is still the truth.
It's no truth
It is if you believe China's reporting. Or our own, for that matter. Lol.

The citizens of the Euro-trash nations are used to blindly following the orders of their Government. It goes back to the times of the monarchies that ruled them for centuries.

Americans are far less likely to blindly follow orders from the State or Federal Government without being shown a reason to... and a disease with a sub-2% lethality thst takes almost exclusively the elderly and infirm Is not going to get most of them to give up their freedoms.

And Trump isn't acting like a King? LOL ...you're under the yolk and you don't even know it.

You've been shown plenty of reasons.

As for freedoms? You have fuck all compared to what I see in other countries.

We do account for 25% of deaths for a country that is only 5% of the world’s population. I mean if European countries are so incompetent as republicans like to claim, the death rates in ALL those small, close-knit nations would be staggering but nations like Germany show us how a good health system operates.

It definitely isn’t Trump’s fault the virus came here and China shares a lot of blame in failing to contain it, but obviously it matters how a nation chooses to respond once it arrives in their borders. For the US, we failed miserably. It doesn’t help we have a moron in the WH that likes to pretend it isn’t a problem.
It shows us how commie the Democrats really are.

TDS thread 1,743

You commies seem to get off on denigrating your country. If you're so miserable why don't you pack your shit and leave?

They are banning travel from America for the same reason we banned travel from them during the peaks of their pandemic. It's good when they do it, but bad when Trump does it.

All this really shows is that you are a hypocrite, and someone who genuinely hates the ground he stands on.

They are banning travel from America for the same reason we banned travel from them during the peaks of their pandemic. It's good when they do it, but bad when Trump does it.

All this really shows is that you are a hypocrite, and someone who genuinely hates the ground he stands on.
When did I ever say it was bad when Trump does it? That’s just stupid lol

You commies seem to get off on denigrating your country. If you're so miserable why don't you pack your shit and leave?

I love the US. I just hate this stupid delusion you repubs have about it being better than any other country in every way.

Billy, you have a well established pattern of being an incessant critic of anything Republican or conservative. For the 7 years I've been on this board, you have been nothing but a harsh, unfair, and blatantly biased critic of Republicans and conservatives. Based on that, I can easily extrapolate that you think anything Trump says or does is bad. It's not hard to do.

Last edited:

I love the US. I just hate this stupid delusion you repubs have about it being better than any other country in every way.

That's a lie.

Billy, you have an established pattern of being an incessant critic of anything Republican or conservative. For the 7 years I've been on this board, you have been nothing but a harsh, unfair, and blatantly biased critic of Republicans and conservatives. Based on that, I can easily extrapolate that you think anything Trump says or does is bad. It's not hard to do.
Oh TK what a journey we’ve been on huh? It’s moving as shit. I am a harsh and blatant critic of republicans, but that is what it is fair. Reality has a liberal bias. Don’t blame me for that. It’s just better that you accept the truth for what it is.:dunno:

I am a harsh and blatant critic of republicans, but that is what it is fair. Reality has a liberal bias. Don’t blame me for that.

YOU are responsible for the positions you take. Reality has no bias. None.

That's the difference between me and you, I don't assign political connotations to uncontrollable facets of my world, like reality.

It’s just better that you accept the truth for what it is.
(smiles)

No. I accept whatever truths are provable. I do not accept your version of the truth.
Okay but....facts have a liberal bias so therefore so does reality. I don't make the rules. :dunno:

You reek of arrogance.

Since when has reality come on record stating what bias it has? Or is this just you trying to shield yourself from the bare naked neutrality and indiscriminate nature of reality?

Take COVID-19 for example. Did it delineate between the political viewpoints of those it infected or ultimately killed? No? That is a prime example of how wrong you are.

And you are right on one thing:

You don't make the rules. Reality sets its own rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

New York & New Jersey failed miserably (to the tube of about 1/2 our deaths at one point.

What is it you are claiming again.

It’s just better that you accept the truth for what it is.
(smiles)

No. I accept whatever truths are provable. I do not accept your version of the truth.
Okay but....facts have a liberal bias so therefore so does reality. I don't make the rules. :dunno:

You reek of arrogance.

Since when has reality come on record stating what bias it has? Or this just you trying to shield yourself from the bare naked neutrality and indiscriminate nature of reality?

Take COVID-19 for example. Did it delineate between the political viewpoints of those it infected or ultimately killed? No? That is a prime example of how wrong you are.

And you are right on one thing:

You don't make the rules. Reality sets its own rules.
Well I mean reality is neutral, sure, but technically That means progressivism must be as well. It’s just what’s objectively true. Anything besides that (conservativism, being a Trumptard) is just false.

Again, I don’t make the rules. I am a being on this astral plane just like you, TK.

Forum List

Back