Does COVID-19 show us how unexceptional the US really is?

The citizens of the Euro-trash nations are used to blindly following the orders of their Government. It goes back to the times of the monarchies that ruled them for centuries.

Americans are far less likely to blindly follow orders from the State or Federal Government without being shown a reason to... and a disease with a sub-2% lethality thst takes almost exclusively the elderly and infirm Is not going to get most of them to give up their freedoms.

um, the other western nations that have less deaths than the US has all those things?
Less officially accounted deaths, no doubt. City Hall in the U.S. is bent on a population control agenda. In some of those other countries, city hall doesn't pay as much money for each death officially processed and reported.
You’re just making shit up based on nothing. Just because that SOUNDS true to you, it doesn’t mean it is.
We don't have first responders, medical examiners and coroners? They don't get paid in the U.S.? What are you trying to hide? The Dems don't support abortion and birth control, either? What are you denying?
Lol what are you talking about? Again you’re just deluding yourself by pretending other countries don’t have those things.

We do account for 25% of deaths for a country that is only 5% of the world’s population. I mean if European countries are so incompetent as republicans like to claim, the death rates in ALL those small, close-knit nations would be staggering but nations like Germany show us how a good health system operates.

Is it any wonder why other countries are barring travel from the US?

It definitely isn’t Trump’s fault the virus came here and China shares a lot of blame in failing to contain it, but obviously it matters how a nation chooses to respond once it arrives in their borders. For the US, we failed miserably. It doesn’t help we have a moron in the WH that likes to pretend it isn’t a problem.
the US has states a large as many European countries ! America is as large as half of Europe ...... sooooo how have we fared worse commie ? we are now sending ventilators to other countries in need ! so once again America comes to the aid of the rest of the world !

The citizens of the Euro-trash nations are used to blindly following the orders of their Government. It goes back to the times of the monarchies that ruled them for centuries.

Americans are far less likely to blindly follow orders from the State or Federal Government without being shown a reason to... and a disease with a sub-2% lethality thst takes almost exclusively the elderly and infirm Is not going to get most of them to give up their freedoms.
This is just crap you like to think is true but actually isn’t. The reality is that the US is one of the lowest ranking developed nations in terms of happiness. They don’t have these oppressive governments you like to believe they have.

View attachment 359904

Are other countries paying thousands of dollars for every death that is diagnosed as due to the COVID-19?

*****SMILE*****

:)

They aren’t actually. The US spends more per capita on healthcare than any other nation.

View attachment 359905

*****SMILE*****

I’m sorry what is this supposed to claim? Hospitals are inflating the numbers so that they get more funding? Where is the evidence they are lying?

1593998172568.png

Looks to me like there's at least $13,000.00 more per diagnosis for them to claim it's COVID even if it isn't confirmed by testing.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 359904

Are other countries paying thousands of dollars for every death that is diagnosed as due to the COVID-19?

*****SMILE*****

They aren’t actually. The US spends more per capita on healthcare than any other nation.

View attachment 359905

*****SMILE*****

I’m sorry what is this supposed to claim? Hospitals are inflating the numbers so that they get more funding? Where is the evidence they are lying?

View attachment 359908

Looks to me like there's at least $13,000.00 more per diagnosis for them to claim it's COVID even if it isn't confirmed by testing.

*****SMILE*****

That still doesn’t prove anything.

View attachment 359904

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 359905

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 359908

*****SMILE*****

That still doesn’t prove anything.

1593998368767.png

Then the hospitals won't mind if the taxpayer demands a refund on all those diagnosis's.

*****SMILE*****

The reality is that the US is one of the lowest ranking developed nations in terms of happiness.
Well gee whiz, we don't have as much weed, pot, grass, and marijuana imported in interstate commerce to any given U.S. city as, say, Amsterdam, notwithstanding Seattle's Capitol Hill Occupied Protest Autonomous Zone. As if you could buy happiness with money, and smoke it in a toke.

The reality is that the US is one of the lowest ranking developed nations in terms of happiness.
Well gee whiz, we don't have as much weed, pot, grass, and marijuana imported in interstate commerce to any given U.S. city as, say, Amsterdam, notwithstanding Seattle's Capitol Hill Occupied Protest Autonomous Zone. As if you could buy happiness with money, and smoke it in a toke.
Well again your are just making up shit on the spot.

Yeah, well there are masks to order, quarantining procedures to implement, and official reporting paperwork to fill out, and all the office workers are punching in at the same labor-union time clock.

Double edged sword. We are number one in the world. Because of that we’re being hit hard with COVID. But the fact is this country is indeed starting to suck, because the far left continues to take the lead in culture wars.

We do account for 25% of deaths for a country that is only 5% of the world’s population. I mean if European countries are so incompetent as republicans like to claim, the death rates in ALL those small, close-knit nations would be staggering but nations like Germany show us how a good health system operates.
I wouldn't credit their healthcare systems, but their leadership. Countries in europe took the virus seriously after Boris Johnson was hospitalized with it.

I wouldn't credit their healthcare systems, but their leadership. Countries in europe took the virus seriously after Boris Johnson was hospitalized with it.

And we haven’t been taking the virus seriously? We shutdown the whole country

Yeah, well there are masks to order, quarantining procedures to implement, and official reporting paperwork to fill out, and all the office workers are punching in at the same labor-union time clock.
1593998651441.png

Hippocratic Oath

*****SMILE*****

Actually we didn't shut down the whole country. Several states stayed open.

Only 43 states (and DC) ordered people to stay at home.

Actually we didn't shut down the whole country. Several states stayed open.

Only 43 states (and DC) ordered people to stay at home.

Only 43??

This is just crap you like to think is true but actually isn’t. The reality is that the US is one of the lowest ranking developed nations in terms of happiness. They don’t have these oppressive governments you like to believe they have.
Happiness is a state of mind. It is not an inevitable end result that is based proportionately on how oppressive one's government is. I can't believe that you would cite the happiness index to prove, well, ANYTHING, let alone the prevalence of individual freedoms recognized by the ruling class.

IMO, cultural norms regarding attitude and gratitude absolutely DWARF the influence of political realities on the average level of happiness that a population will report when asked.

In any case, if you wanted an oversimplified, single number answer to which country is "more free", there's liberty index numbers floating around out there. Why wouldn't you use those? They're at least attempting to normalize for the particular metric you're looking to measure.

I don’t believe in or seek happiness. I seek propriety. Very different concepts.

Any nation where theGovernment controls the weapons, healthcare, and the school system is oppressive in my mind. Thst makes all of Europr oppressive and the United States only a step away.

Is it any wonder why other countries are barring travel from the US?

It definitely isn’t Trump’s fault the virus came here and China shares a lot of blame in failing to contain it, but obviously it matters how a nation chooses to respond once it arrives in their borders. For the US, we failed miserably. It doesn’t help we have a moron in the WH that likes to pretend it isn’t a problem.
Move to Wuhan
Wouldn’t matter if I did. The truth is still the truth.
It's no truth

Forum List

Back