Does anyone still use ebay ??

My only issue with Ebay these days is when my credit card for some reason doesn't work when it should. When it doesn't, one of them Ebay gift cards is what I use, but so far, its all worked out for me. The only time that I had any notable issue was when a record that I got three years ago came to me with a warped spot on it. All that I had to do was send a picture of it to the person that it came from and when they saw it, a complete and total refund is what I was given.

God bless you and that nice person always!!!

Holly

P.S. My most recent Ebay purchase was just a few days ago and I got the item on the day before yesterday.

I used to ....for decades. Heck, I had an account when they first started.
it was so perfectly splendid back then. a real joy to use for selling and buying.

Today....Meh

They have made the process of returns for example too difficult. They don't really even want you bothering them today.
Returns suck on ebay. They interrogate you like you're a 5 year old......making you go through hoops to explain why.
Worse yet, it can take 10-15 days to receive things ordered on ebay since their sellers very often do not ship via
the advertised service and instead are free to use the cheapest, slowest shipping available....even after you've PAID for USPS Priority for example.
This nonsense is rampant on ebay.

It's no wonder Amazon stomped ebay into the ground.

Amazon has Prime shipping often delivering the next day or within 2 days.
Their returns process is perfectly splendid making returns as hassle free as buying.

Sorry ebay......your model is ancient and your service is even more dated. it's become a negative experience.
My feedback for ebay would be.......
"Poor service, poor attitude, poor business model........will avoid in the future after 6,500 transactions....F-"

ebay will eventually go the way of Kmart.
No.

I know there is Amazon out there

But my hatred for Globlalist Bezos is such.....that I can not gather myself and buy from him.

But that's just me,I have my principles.

So I go to ebay and I find my goodies there! :biggrin:

No, actually I agree.
But then ebay supports the globalists just as much

not as much as that Bezos scum.

I think in order to become the biggest, you have to.
The Establishment ensures that only Loyal Globalists supporters can dominate US markets.
Did you know Microsoft was assisted by the Establishment to defeat IBM (Right Wing at the time) in becoming the OS superpower?
That's right. When Microsoft and IBM were slugging it out for OS domination, IBM was led by a solid Republican......Microsoft had to dominate
WHY can't a Right Winger own the biggest retailer in America?

Why does everything have to be so Left Wing dominated?
Now you know....or should. The government (establishment DS) hand picks the winners and trips up those not wanted (Republicans)
Now you know why Facebook, Twitter etc etc etc etc dominates. They have HUGE assistance.

Clearly you have a disease. :cuckoo:

I know there is Amazon out there

But my hatred for Globlalist Bezos is such.....that I can not gather myself and buy from him.

But that's just me,I have my principles.

So I go to ebay and I find my goodies there! :biggrin:

No, actually I agree.
But then ebay supports the globalists just as much

not as much as that Bezos scum.

I think in order to become the biggest, you have to.
The Establishment ensures that only Loyal Globalists supporters can dominate US markets.
Did you know Microsoft was assisted by the Establishment to defeat IBM (Right Wing at the time) in becoming the OS superpower?
That's right. When Microsoft and IBM were slugging it out for OS domination, IBM was led by a solid Republican......Microsoft had to dominate
WHY can't a Right Winger own the biggest retailer in America?

Why does everything have to be so Left Wing dominated?
Now you know....or should. The government (establishment DS) hand picks the winners and trips up those not wanted (Republicans)
Now you know why Facebook, Twitter etc etc etc etc dominates. They have HUGE assistance.

Clearly you have a disease. :cuckoo:

No, the problem is you are blind to truth and reality.....

You little tirade in another thread with 100 lines of laughing about Trumps loss
proves which of us is the fruitcake.

You clearly won that contest ya freak

Etsy sellers love me. ( my extensive reviews make them feel appreciated). I love 99.9% of them as well. We are like a family. There is a close connection with sellers. I have found them to be truly wonderful people as they share their lives with me.

etsy.com for all things beyond beautiful with wonderful customer service and great values. I *heart* Etsy.

ebay complaints....I guess it's just me...... :abgg2q.jpg:

ebaycomplaints.jpg

Bezos is not right
He is a Globlalist pos.

Yes dear....you are correct :itsok:

I know I am correct.

But do you give any thought to WHY ?

Amazon is, like you say, Globalist, Deep State material.

Which is exactly why he was allowed to get so big and powerful.
EVERY Major business in America today is Globalist leftist owned and operated.
Twitter - Globalist
Facebook - Globalist
Microsoft - Globalist
Amazon - Globalist
intel - Globalist
Wall Street - Globalist
Major banks - Globalist

This has been going on FAR longer than most people have ever stopped to think about in depth
This tells you how corrupt the federal government is because it thwarts Conservatives businesses from growing large and powerful.

I like buying on ebay because whenever I have a problem with the product(s) which is not that often, the seller always refunds me or sends me another item, and I don't have to return the item I complained about. Twice I had an issue that had to be brought up to ebay to fix, and they refunded me without any problems too.

Forum List

Back