Zone1 Does anyone object to the use of abortion pills to terminate pregnancies before 10 weeks?

Selfish is REAL!!!

You don’t give any more of a fuck about me than I do about you. Not really. You just play a game of pretending to care and paying lip service to the idea that you care.

At least I’m honest about it.

But your posts show you're not quite as selfish as you claim as you're still defending those who cannot defend themselves.. Thank you for that. I think you're as selfish as you should be and as unselfish as you should be.

DNA is a recognizable human characteristic.

Ahh, DNA is a recognizable characteristic to LIFE. Humans have it also because we are life, but humans in no way have any sort of corner on the DNA market, for instance, I would find DNA in a tree, but a tree has no human characteristic other than the fact that trees and people share about 85% or some high number of common DNA.

Ahh, DNA is a recognizable characteristic to LIFE. Humans have it also because we are life, but humans in no way have any sort of corner on the DNA market, for instance, I would find DNA in a tree, but a tree has no human characteristic other than the fact that trees and people share about 85% or some high number of common DNA.

Human DNA is easily identifiable as human DNA.

And in Flint, Michigan, they didn't poison the population, they just poisoned the water that the people needed to live.

Chemicals that cause death are referred to as poison even if the same chemicals don't cause death when otherwise used.
That's not even and apples to oranges comparison

More like apples to orangutans

So it is location then.
No, its biology.
Look, it doesnt matter. This is a subjective matter, and me using biological terms is not going to make a damn to you.
I understand being against abortion. I just happen not to be. Forced gestation is tyrannical and i am against tyranny. Even if i dont agree with what people are doing.
Its as simple as that.

No, its biology.
Look, it doesnt matter. This is a subjective matter, and me using biological terms is not going to make a damn to you.
I understand being against abortion. I just happen not to be. Forced gestation is tyrannical and i am against tyranny. Even if i dont agree with what people are doing.
Its as simple as that.
Stop making a such stupid argument. There's nothing different about that baby 1 sec before and 1 sec after birth other than location. So you're basically saying if you stand here I can kill you but if you stand over here I cant.

Stop making a such stupid argument. There's nothing different about that baby 1 sec before and 1 sec after birth other than location. So you're basically saying if you stand here I can kill you but if you stand over here I cant.
Wrong. It is breathing. It can eat on its own. Biologically, that is a big deal.
You probably dont care about that huge fact, and thats ok. The emotional downtrodden is a majority in America.

Wrong. It is breathing. It can eat on its own. Biologically, that is a big deal.
You probably dont care about that huge fact, and thats ok. The emotional downtrodden is a majority in America.
It can do those things 1 second prior to birth dummy. My son was born 6 wks early. Guess what he could do right after we changed his location breath, eat all on his own. Your argument holds zero water.

It can do those things 1 second prior to birth dummy. My son was born 6 wks early. Guess what he could do right after we changed his location breath, eat all on his own. Your argument holds zero water.
So he could start to breath and eat on his own after birth? So I am right? :lol:

Forum List

Back