Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
Climate Realism

An Awful Chilly Global Warming in the Southern Hemisphere​

By Linnea Lueken
June 27, 2022

Excerpt:

As the southern hemisphere shifts into the winter this year, a multitude of media outlets are claiming that recent cold snaps, record setting temperatures, snow, and ice, in South America and Australia are unprecedented, though tellingly are hesitant to place the blame fully on global warming so far. Claims that global warming causes both record cold and record heat are as common as they are bizarre, and false; seasonal weather is not indicative of long-term change.

Outlets around the world are reporting on the cold start of Winter in the Southern Hemisphere: Nature World News reports Tasmania is suffering from an “Antarctic blast;” The Associated Press says homeless in Brazil suffer due to “unusually low temperatures;” France 24 says “experts are not ruling out climate change,”—of course.

LINK

An Awful Chilly Global Warming in the Southern Hemisphere

As the southern hemisphere shifts into the winter this year, a multitude of media outlets are claiming that recent cold snaps, record setting temperatures, snow, and ice, in South America and Australia are unprecedented, though tellingly are hesitant to place the blame fully on global warming so far. Claims that global warming causes both record cold and record heat are as common as they are bizarre, and false; seasonal weather is not indicative of long-term change.

Outlets around the world are reporting on the cold start of Winter in the Southern Hemisphere: Nature World News reports Tasmania is suffering from an “Antarctic blast;” The Associated Press says homeless in Brazil suffer due to “unusually low temperatures;” France 24 says “experts are not ruling out climate change,”—of course.

Don't worry. I'm prepared. I've got my -60°F arctic boots and arctic gloves. :smoke:

Forum List

Back