Does anyone know this Book?

So did you read it?

I am now interested

It was just yesterday in my post inbox. I just opened the package today. But I will read it. But I also have theology scripts which I need to learn and prepare for the exam. I will need some time. But I guess I need to get off of social media first, because that kills my time.

So did you read it?

I am now interested

It was just yesterday in my post inbox. I just opened the package today. But I will read it. But I also have theology scripts which I need to learn and prepare for the exam. I will need some time. But I guess I need to get off of social media first, because that kills my time.

I'll bet you a million dollars that he follows up with an offer to sell you more books, and/or a request for money to do the Lord's work. Religious scammers gotta scam.

Last edited:
So did you read it?

I am now interested

I'll bet you a million dollars that he follows up with an offer to sell you more books, and/or a request for money to do the Lord's work. Religious scammers gotta scam.

Could be, but I can politely decline if he asks. I got one book for free it is still cool.

So did you read it?

I am now interested

Could be, but I can politely decline if he asks. I got one book for free it is still cool.

Not sure why because I haven't read the book, but nubags who claim the virus is a hoax seem to be drawn to that book and say it supports their beliefs.

I think the original must be in English. Because the Author Ellen G. White sounds American.

The book "From shadow to light"

in softcover format) provides an impressive outline of the history of the Christian West. With prophetic insight the deeper connections in the long struggle between truth and error, light and darkness are revealed. God's plans for the world are greater than human imagination. This work broadens the horizon and the view into the future and gives true hope!
This book is a revised version of the well-known title "The Great Battle".

White is the Founder, or a Founder, of the 7th Day Adventist cult.

The denomination grew out of the Millerite movement in the United States during the mid-19th century and it was formally established in 1863.[5] Among its founders was Ellen G. White, whose extensive writings are still held in high regard by the church.[6] Much of the theology of the Seventh-day Adventist Church corresponds to common evangelical Christian teachings, such as the Trinity and the infallibility of Scripture. Distinctive teachings include the unconscious state of the dead and the doctrine of an investigative judgment. The church is known for its emphasis on diet and health, including adhering to Kosher food laws, advocating vegetarianism, and its holistic understanding of the person.[7][8] It is likewise known for its promotion of religious liberty, and its conservative principles and lifestyle.[9]

The world church is governed by a General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, with smaller regions administered by divisions, union conferences, and local conferences. It currently has a worldwide baptized membership of over 20 million people, and 25 million adherents.[10][11] As of May 2007, it was the twelfth-largest religious body in the world, and the sixth-largest highly international religious body. It is ethnically and culturally diverse, and maintains a missionary presence in over 215 countries and territories.[2][12] The church operates over 7,500 schools including over 100 post-secondary institutions, numerous hospitals, and publishing houses worldwide, as well as a humanitarian aid organization known as the Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA).

I consider it a cult, anyway, but not a harmful one. I do think the real 'Sabbath' is indeed Saturday, not Sunday, but I don't rule the world.

White is the Founder, or a Founder, of the 7th Day Adventist cult.

The denomination grew out of the Millerite movement in the United States during the mid-19th century and it was formally established in 1863.[5] Among its founders was Ellen G. White, whose extensive writings are still held in high regard by the church.[6] Much of the theology of the Seventh-day Adventist Church corresponds to common evangelical Christian teachings, such as the Trinity and the infallibility of Scripture. Distinctive teachings include the unconscious state of the dead and the doctrine of an investigative judgment. The church is known for its emphasis on diet and health, including adhering to Kosher food laws, advocating vegetarianism, and its holistic understanding of the person.[7][8] It is likewise known for its promotion of religious liberty, and its conservative principles and lifestyle.[9]

The world church is governed by a General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, with smaller regions administered by divisions, union conferences, and local conferences. It currently has a worldwide baptized membership of over 20 million people, and 25 million adherents.[10][11] As of May 2007, it was the twelfth-largest religious body in the world, and the sixth-largest highly international religious body. It is ethnically and culturally diverse, and maintains a missionary presence in over 215 countries and territories.[2][12] The church operates over 7,500 schools including over 100 post-secondary institutions, numerous hospitals, and publishing houses worldwide, as well as a humanitarian aid organization known as the Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA).

I consider it a cult, anyway, but not a harmful one. I do think the real 'Sabbath' is indeed Saturday, not Sunday, but I don't rule the world.
Thanks for telling me. I learned something new. Now it makes sense that they call themselfes "Project.7", I asked them what Project.7 means and what religion they belong to. They said they dont belong to any religion, they are independent, and 7 stands for the creation or 7 days of creation where the day 7 is the crown day. That is all they said. But now it makes sense they are seventh day adventists.

Ellen G. White was a Seventh Day Adventist. A Christian legalistic sect. They deny the power of the Holy Spirit. Many are vegans. Saturday is the true Sabbath. Harmless, but legalistic.

Ellen G. White was a Seventh Day Adventist. ... They deny the power of the Holy Spirit. Many are vegans. ...

On what reason, if not inspired from the Holy Spirit?

O dulcis divinitas
et o suavis vita,
in qua perferam
vestem preclaram,
illud accipiens quod perdidi
in prima apparitione,
ad te suspiro,
et omnes Virtutes invoco.

Last edited:
Ellen White founded The Seventh Day Adventist Church.

Famous Seventh Day Adventists include Shirley Ardell Mason (AKA Sybil Dorsett) best known for having 16 separate dissociative personalities and Lindy Chamberlain, who was accused of killing her own child and blaming it on a dingo.

Dingo-3.jpg

Famous Seventh Day Adventists include Shirley Ardell Mason (AKA Sybil Dorsett) best known for having 16 separate dissociative personalities and Lindy Chamberlain, who was accused of killing her own child and blaming it on a dingo.

View attachment 425649

Very nice picture - but do you think if someone makes something wrong - here 2 people: one on reason of a psychiatric problem (¿Whát exacrtly made she wrong, except to be sick?) and the other one on reason of an unkown dramatic psychopathological problem - that this has something to do with the group of people to which they belong? Or with other words: Is your neighbor responsible for your deeds - are you responsible for his deeds?

Last edited:
Sounds like a problem solving guide.
My German is kinda lacking :rolleyes: but it's says something like "I Got this shit licked ! "

View attachment 425649

Aw, Jeez. I was going to watch one of those Christmas-y movies like It's a Wonderful Life and then stream stuff like Black Christmas next week. Will have to avoid those animal and movies that have to do with Se7en.

Forum List

Back