Does Anyone Know A Legal Way To Buy Grass In TN?

now you got pros and cons....pro pretty good weed....not real cheap but decent....cons...it is still a felony...most are unaware that private carriers offer drivers rewards for turning in illegal shipments and did i mention its a felony and not of those felonies where your high priced lawyer gets it reduced...i wont take the risk..but i know pro tips...if you get the pre rolls from someone in a legal state...take the mother fucking bar codes off and burn them...you legal pal had to give his drivers license and the bar code is registered to him/her ..if you want your illegal to look semi legal use "raw" papers and tips...delta 8 does

lol ama

Southerners are too smart to give up their 2nd amendment rights for something they can do anyway, if they wish.

How the Second Amendment is Literally Going Up in Smoke ...

They KNEW what they were doing to America...and how to do it. Like taking candy from a hedonistic baby.
I'm glad at least ONE other person understands the plan. Taking America was easier than ever imagined.

If you believe that’s all it is, then you have not been paying attention.

Under 18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(3), a person who is “addicted to or an unlawful user of” a controlled substance is considered a prohibited person for firearm regulation. The Federal Controlled Substances Act, Title II of the Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970, 21 U.S.C. § 801 et seq., regulates marijuana as a Schedule I controlled substance.

So, if you use marijuana and possess a firearm, you open yourself up to prosecution for a 10-year felony under federal law.

In other words, if you smoke pot, ‘legally’ with a medical marijuana card or not, you can not own a gun and you are subject to being convicted of a felony and facing up to 10 years jail time.

In September, 2011, the ATF directed all Federal Firearms Licensees (FFLs) “that regardless of whether his or her State has passed legislation authorizing marijuana for medical purposes, a person is an unlawful user and is prohibited by Federal law from possessing firearms or ammunition.” A potential purchaser is required to answer that they are such a person on ATF Form 4473, question 11.e.

Last edited:
View attachment 576047
Considering the fact that I'm retired and needing a way of dealing with stress....I wondered if anyone knows of a legal way to buy pot in Tennessee?

I don't want to buy any of that Chinese Fentanyl laced poison....just some good Maui Wowie, or Kona Bud. Even some stankweed would be okay. It's been so long since I had any (since leaving CA) that I'm not picky.

When I lived in Hawaii my buddies used to grow it in the back yard.....but that's not an option here in TN.

View attachment 576046
Go fishing dude. Peace full, pleasant stress reducing and won't destroy your lungs.

Every time I go to Lowe's or go to the grocery store I get massive sticker shock.
I made the mistake of walking thru Lowe's yesterday....haven't been since last year.....and the price jump is enough to make one vapor-lock.
Construction boom makes it a seller’s market.

Forum List

Back