Does Anyone Know A Legal Way To Buy Grass In TN?

I must pass at least a half dozen pot shops on the way to work each day.

I don't think any of them sell something so mundane and antiquated as Maui Wowie, though. It's all about Gorilla Glue, Blue Dream and Girl Scout Cookies these days.

View attachment 576047
Considering the fact that I'm retired and needing a way of dealing with stress....I wondered if anyone knows of a legal way to buy pot in Tennessee?

I don't want to buy any of that Chinese Fentanyl laced poison....just some good Maui Wowie, or Kona Bud. Even some stankweed would be okay. It's been so long since I had any (since leaving CA) that I'm not picky.

When I lived in Hawaii my buddies used to grow it in the back yard.....but that's not an option here in TN.

View attachment 576046
Try HomeAdvisor.

View attachment 576047
Considering the fact that I'm retired and needing a way of dealing with stress....I wondered if anyone knows of a legal way to buy pot in Tennessee?

I don't want to buy any of that Chinese Fentanyl laced poison....just some good Maui Wowie, or Kona Bud. Even some stankweed would be okay. It's been so long since I had any (since leaving CA) that I'm not picky.

When I lived in Hawaii my buddies used to grow it in the back yard.....but that's not an option here in TN.

View attachment 576046
Grow it in yer house.

View attachment 576047

View attachment 576046
Grow it indoors with a grow light. Works for me and it is a good hobby.

Well...an ounce goes further if you smoke it in a pipe.
Anyone who rolls a joint is just wasting it.
Truth is...I was thinking of putting it in cookies or in sauces.....not smoking it.
For some reason, eating or drinking it doesnt do anything to me. I dont know why.

I must pass at least a half dozen pot shops on the way to work each day.

I don't think any of them sell something so mundane and antiquated as Maui Wowie, though. It's all about Gorilla Glue, Blue Dream and Girl Scout Cookies these days.
Ever hear of a Pinner joint?
It looks like a toothpick.....but it packs a wallop.
Maui Wowie, Elephant, or Kona Gold.....a couple of puffs and you're stoned.
Seems that Central America has taken over the pot industry.

D8 sucks..no legal buys in tn...best advice hook up with old friend in legal states and get a shipment of pre rolls...let me switch devices here

D8 sucks..no legal buys in tn...best advice hook up with old friend in legal states and get a shipment of pre rolls...let me switch devices here
I dont think its too bad. Not for being legal in a bible thumping state anyways lol

Forum List

Back