Does anyone have a link to a transcript of Rev. Warnock's 2011 sermon

Matthew 6:24 you fucking idiots.
I'm not Biblical scholar, but I'm pretty sure Matthew 6:24 does not say that.
You are definitely not a scholar on any subject and Matthew 6:24 says exactly that. So fuck you.
I'm sure it now says that on Facebook and other democrat controlled internet sites.

Thank God you have not come for our books yet, otherwise it would all be lost. But I'm sure it's only a matter of time till you censor those as well.
You've just earned a trip to my Ignore List.

Bye moron!
4i6Ckte.gif

With the gop's current talking point of his statement you can't serve the military and God simultaneously? Even Rubio says the quote is taken out of context, but that won't stop the Pharisees, and there's a certain irony in the gop trying to politically trip up someone with religion v. law quotes … assuming one is a "Bible reader." But I'm just curious about how out of context that quote must be. I mean if you know anything about Warnock, you know he didn't literally mean that. But its very possible he may have been commenting upon W's neocon wars, which were about mammon, assuming you take neocons at their word. I'd just like to read it for myself.

Supposedly the sermon is on YouTube, but I'm limited with how much streaming content I can view at work, and I don't have time to sort though multiple hour long sermons. Although, Warnock is a powerful preacher.
I simply can't fart loud enough to tell everyone how much anything this militant black racist "preacher" means to me. For that matter, his interpretation of the Bible is highly questionable. It seems he conforms it to suit his incendiary rhetoric.

You are definitely not a scholar on any subject and Matthew 6:24 says exactly that. So fuck you.
I'm sure it now says that on Facebook and other democrat controlled internet sites.

Thank God you have not come for our books yet, otherwise it would all be lost. But I'm sure it's only a matter of time till you censor those as well.

Bye moron!
4i6Ckte.gif
I'm adding you to mine just to show solidarity against your blasphemy.

Bye moron!
4i6Ckte.gif
Yay! A nobody newbie wingnut won't bother me with their stupidity.

Bye moron!
4i6Ckte.gif
Yay! A nobody newbie wingnut won't bother me with their stupidity.
Your love of AOC lets everyone know just exactly who the wingnut is. Smug faux intellectualism isn't working for you.

Bye moron!
4i6Ckte.gif
Dont feel bad. Im on AOC-wanna-be, ignore list too.
Its a badge of honor :cool:

If Stalin was running for POTUS, the left would be jerking off all over themselves.

Forum List

Back