Does anyone else think Trump is intentionally imploding his campaign?

One stupid fucking blunder after another & he never backs down. The man seems incapable of humility. He is one of three things:
The biggest jackass to ever run for the office.
In the tank for Hillary.
Intentionally self imploding cause he never wanted to win to begin with.
---------------------------- maybe he is just giving voters a very CLEAR choice . Strategy is , hey , you are either with TRUMP or you aren't . Namby pambys moderates can vote against the Trump then they will get what they deserve . I think its cool , hard azz American Trump or 'hilary' , choose who you voters support and then go with it . ME , I am supporting and voting for the TRUMP Grandpa !!

Hard "azz" American Trump who .....endorses Putin.

Ok.
---------------------- better than running and supporting arab and Persian muslims , Chinese and mexico Gary .

Was this supposed to make sense?

I thought his straight line was well drawn.

What's he done today to piss Democrats off?

He's pissing off FAR more Republicans than Democrats.

Read something, dude.

Donald Trump isn't backing Paul Ryan, John McCain - CNNPolitics.com
-------------------------------- and this is good , 'juan mccain' , paul ryan . Kelli Ward , hope that she kicks 'juans' azz . Same goes for my hope that 'ryan' gets his azz kicked . ryan and mccain are not my friends and do not deserve TRUMPS support Gary .

Read something, dude.

-------------------------------- and this is good , 'juan mccain' , paul ryan . Kelli Ward , hope that she kicks 'juans' azz . Same goes for my hope that 'ryan' gets his azz kicked . ryan and mccain are not my friends and do not deserve TRUMPS support Gary .

I don't care about any of that. The assertion was that he's pissing off democrats. He's not. Democrats are enjoying this. Immensely.

The news media is now talking about some sort of GOP/Trump family INTERVENTION on Trump.

Jeezus!

This is what I was talking about above. He's a fragile soul inside and his money has shielded him from real challenges his entire life.

What happens when that glass house shatters apart. Again, it's hard to see this happening but he is exhibiting really bizarre behavior, even for him. The baby event just the latest.

Last edited:
The news media is now talking about some sort of GOP/Trump family INTERVENTION on Trump.

Jeezus!

This is what I was talking about up yonder. He's a fragile soul inside and his money has shielded him from real challenges his entire life.

What happens when that glass house shatters apart. Again, it's hard to see this happening but he is exhibiting really bizarre behavior, even for him. The baby event just the latest.
That and the medal. Who takes a wounded hero's medal? Bizarre behavior

Jeezus!

This is what I was talking about up yonder. He's a fragile soul inside and his money has shielded him from real challenges his entire life.

What's he supposed to do? Tell the old man to go fuck himself I don't need your stinking medal? Seriously? This is the shit you hold against him? This is as bad as the morons who keep bitch slapping Obama for 57 states.

These poor people are on the road 24/7 for close to two years now. And we expect them to be perfect?

How do Republicans in congress imagine they will ever be able to work with Trump? If they don't do what he tells them he will be a vindictive twit.

Jeezus!

What's he supposed to do? Tell the old man to go fuck himself I don't need your stinking medal? Seriously? This is the shit you hold against him? This is as bad as the morons who keep bitch slapping Obama for 57 states.

These poor people are on the road 24/7 for close to two years now. And we expect them to be perfect?
Not perfect, just rational.

Jeezus!

This is what I was talking about above. He's a fragile soul inside and his money has shielded him from real challenges his entire life.

What on earth are you blathering on about that this man hasn't had any challenges?

I'd say taking on all of Palm Beach and breaking the color and religious barriers down was a pretty good battle for the man. And he won. Mar A Lago. Look it up.

Jeezus!

No, he should have said, you earned your medal. Thank you for your service. I did not serve and do not deserve your medal.

Jeezus!

---------------------------- personal property , guy gave his personal property to TRUMP . Its no big deal in my opinion Grandpa .

How do Republicans in congress imagine they will ever be able to work with Trump? If they don't do what he tells them he will be a vindictive twit.

Oh do you think he'd do something like mmmmmmmmm tell the IRS to go after someone because they donated to an opponent? That kind of vindictive?

Oh do you think he'd do something like mmmmmmmmm tell the IRS to go after someone because they donated to an opponent? That kind of vindictive?
Yeah, he'll do that. He'll also have their legs broken and destroy their businesses if they have any.

One stupid fucking blunder after another & he never backs down. The man seems incapable of humility. He is one of three things:
The biggest jackass to ever run for the office.
In the tank for Hillary.
Intentionally self imploding cause he never wanted to win to begin with.

He should be more like Romney and McCain...oh wait they lost :eusa_think:

Jeezus!

No, he should have said, you earned your medal. Thank you for your service. I did not serve and do not deserve your medal.

Trunp got blindsided by this man's very generous gesture. He's not perfect. I wouldn't expect Hillary to know what to do in that kind of situation either. It's only a bizarre moment BECAUSE the old man's gesture was bizarre and unexpected.

Should we now blame Trump because he got blindsided? I guess so. I suppose Trump and his handlers are to be "Kreskins" and be able to foretell what fans will do 100% of the time.

Jeezus!

---------------------------- personal property , guy gave his personal property to TRUMP . Its no big deal in my opinion Grandpa .

The creepiest part was Trump saying he'd always wanted one of these.

Plus Trump lying about the medal being the original, by saying the man told him that.

Jeezus!

Uh, no. Are those the only 2 options?

How about this: "Sir, I appreciate the gesture, but my respect for the sacrifice that you incurred doesn't allow me to accept this in good conscience."

Weird, that took me 15 seconds to write.

Read something, dude.

I don't care about any of that. The assertion was that he's pissing off democrats. He's not. Democrats are enjoying this. Immensely.
------------------------ so YOU say , looks like you care . ME , I don't care , let the dems be happy. reinse priebus [sp] seems to be pretty pizzed with Trumps nonsupport of the rino ryan and ' juan mcCain ' . Hope that he also goes after 'Kelly ayotte' Gary .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back