Does anyone actually believe it’s TRUMP’S fault that blue states are still shut down?

The WUFLU is not Trump’s fault.

How is it Trump’s fault that New York and California are shut down. Specifically.

For the what seems like the billionth time. The virus is not his fault. The response to it IS.
And both of these states are not entirely shut down either.

First of all, you're full of shit. You're clearly blaming him for the virus. You prove that every time you attack him for shutting down while you attack him for not shutting down long enough. That while you attack him if the Feds try to tell the States what to do and you attack him if he doesn't tell the States what to do. You are clearly blaming him for the virus, and it's as sick, depraved and America hating as it sounds.

And actually this goes directly to the question. If blue States are still shut down, how is that Trump's fault?

I've never blamed him for the virus. Just the response. So do me a favor and try to be genuine here. You keep running back to the same talking points about Democrats time after time while giving Trump none of the blame he deserves for the pathetic response to the virus. We're a first world nation and we have the highest death toll in the world. The blue states are not entirely shut down. The red states are not entirely shut down. Trump did nothing for almost two months while other people had to make the tough calls.
The response to the virus is Trump's fault. Period.

How is it Trump’s fault that New York and California are shut down. Specifically.

For the what seems like the billionth time. The virus is not his fault. The response to it IS.
The United States would have caused a total world depression if it responded like the blue states did. And we are not told of the real stats in many nations. You Bolshevik bastards. You will kill tens of millions of American citizens when by the time you are done.

The United States may quite likely have been in worse shape as we know it if governors, mayors (both Republican and Democrat), and business leaders didn't act in the absence of any guidance coming from the current administration.
Your constant attempts to deflect from the abject failure of a response (on the federal level) is tiresome. And stop throwing around terms you have absolutely no idea of the meaning of.
If real action was taken by the current administration back in January, there'd be a lot more people alive right now. And a lot less economic carnage.

The vast majority of deaths have been in blue States. Get that shit out of here. Why did you murder all those people?

Wow. More deaths in and around larger cities where people are more packed together in living spaces. You must be smarter than a 5th Grader. :)
How are those infection rates looking in red states? I can tell you in Florida and Georgia..not so good.

Florida as a third the deaths of New York and a larger population. Miami, Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville. Yeah, no cities there. You're all over this, sure you are.

Texas is less than half the deaths and again a larger population. Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin ...

You're not supposed to use a dribble glass to embarrass yourself, Holmes

Again. Large cities. Packed spaces. You just keep digging for that narrative.
I'm not sure why you continually try to spin this stuff. It isn't sticking...except with you lemmings.

It doesnt help when you put infected people in nursing homes.....

Same talking points. Different day. Again, for those that don't pay attention. These governors were following state and federal guidelines. What were they supposed to do, turn these patients out into the streets?
A mistake? Sure, but what was the alternative? There was no direction coming from the current administration or the feds.

The United States would have caused a total world depression if it responded like the blue states did. And we are not told of the real stats in many nations. You Bolshevik bastards. You will kill tens of millions of American citizens when by the time you are done.

The United States may quite likely have been in worse shape as we know it if governors, mayors (both Republican and Democrat), and business leaders didn't act in the absence of any guidance coming from the current administration.
Your constant attempts to deflect from the abject failure of a response (on the federal level) is tiresome. And stop throwing around terms you have absolutely no idea of the meaning of.
If real action was taken by the current administration back in January, there'd be a lot more people alive right now. And a lot less economic carnage.

The vast majority of deaths have been in blue States. Get that shit out of here. Why did you murder all those people?

Wow. More deaths in and around larger cities where people are more packed together in living spaces. You must be smarter than a 5th Grader. :)
How are those infection rates looking in red states? I can tell you in Florida and Georgia..not so good.

Florida as a third the deaths of New York and a larger population. Miami, Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville. Yeah, no cities there. You're all over this, sure you are.

Texas is less than half the deaths and again a larger population. Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin ...

You're not supposed to use a dribble glass to embarrass yourself, Holmes

Again. Large cities. Packed spaces. You just keep digging for that narrative.
I'm not sure why you continually try to spin this stuff. It isn't sticking...except with you lemmings.

It doesnt help when you put infected people in nursing homes.....

Same talking points. Different day. Again, for those that don't pay attention. These governors were following state and federal guidelines. What were they supposed to do, turn these patients out into the streets?
A mistake? Sure, but what was the alternative? There was no direction coming from the current administration or the feds.

The alternative?
How about not putting infected people in nursing homes..derp.

First of all, you're full of shit. You're clearly blaming him for the virus. You prove that every time you attack him for shutting down while you attack him for not shutting down long enough. That while you attack him if the Feds try to tell the States what to do and you attack him if he doesn't tell the States what to do. You are clearly blaming him for the virus, and it's as sick, depraved and America hating as it sounds.

And actually this goes directly to the question. If blue States are still shut down, how is that Trump's fault?

I've never blamed him for the virus. Just the response. So do me a favor and try to be genuine here. You keep running back to the same talking points about Democrats time after time while giving Trump none of the blame he deserves for the pathetic response to the virus. We're a first world nation and we have the highest death toll in the world. The blue states are not entirely shut down. The red states are not entirely shut down. Trump did nothing for almost two months while other people had to make the tough calls.

You do nothing BUT blame him for the virus. Democrats had no answers. Other governments had no answers. We're an open society with tons of foreigners who live here and travel here. Obviously Democrat strategies didn't work since by far the largest numbers of deaths were in blue States.

When you attack Trump for stupid shit over the virus, that is clearly blaming him for the virus.

Now put on your big boy pants and start dealing with your actions, which are frankly hateful and unAmerican

View attachment 395135 C'MON, man-- -- LOOK, Here's the deal. Why don't you just SHUT THE HELL UP, Man! I called Donald a xenophobe for closing travel to China then blamed him for not closing it with Europe as well. He knew in FEBRUARY, Man. Then lied to the American people. Barry and me we never lied to anyone! Two-hundred million people have died on Trump's watch, and now he's put us in a depression for letting the democrat governors shut down all their states, for YEARS if need be. If Donald had given everyone a shot of Clorox in the arm months ago, we'd be back open and thriving by now!

I have a real plan for America, even if it took me 47 years to come up with it, and if you want to know what I'll do for America as your Senator, just CALL ME at: 1-800-VOTE-JOE. Let it ring a few times, the phone is in my basement.

That makes no sense -
If the phone is in his basement he should be able to get it on the first ring.
If he can remember where it is.

That makes no sense -

ComeOnMan.jpg
C'MON, JEANIE! Don't make me come there and corn pop you. LOOK, man, here's the deal: I don't know where the hell I am half the time. When that phone rings down there, most of the time I think it's the microwave going off in my kitchem with my popcorn! That's why I got Jill and Kamela there to keep me from wandering out into the street in my bare feet and PJs to keep me safe until next January. Once I get sworn in, my life won't be worth spit.

You do nothing BUT blame him for the virus. Democrats had no answers. Other governments had no answers. We're an open society with tons of foreigners who live here and travel here. Obviously Democrat strategies didn't work since by far the largest numbers of deaths were in blue States.

When you attack Trump for stupid shit over the virus, that is clearly blaming him for the virus.

Now put on your big boy pants and start dealing with your actions, which are frankly hateful and unAmerican

Carry on. I wasn't expecting cogent conversation from you. Deflect, blame, deny, lie. Typical Trump supporter.
BTW, what I saw from Trump's behavior last night, was quintessentially Un-American. Disgraceful.

That makes no sense -

View attachment 395168 C'MON, JEANIE! Don't make me come there and corn pop you. LOOK, man, here's the deal: I don't know where the hell I am half the time. When that phone rings down there, most of the time I think it's the microwave going off in my kitchem with my popcorn! That's why I got Jill and Kamela there to keep me from wandering out into the street in my bare feet and PJs to keep me safe until next January. Once I get sworn in, my life won't be worth spit.

You may want to see hoe much life insurance Jill has on you
Just saying

Carry on. I wasn't expecting cogent conversation from you. Deflect, blame, deny, lie. Typical Trump supporter.
BTW, what I saw from Trump's behavior last night, was quintessentially Un-American. Disgraceful.

Deflect, blame, deny, lie is exactly what you are doing defending a lame Democrat party that has no answers and never did, but you are the first to pull out a finger and start pointing it for things you did nothing to help and for which you have earned no credit.

Want to be judged? Run to your nearest Democrat

Specifically, trump waited for 2 months before taking any action and his response was weak at best. His inaction and poor reaction were certainly a factor in the close-downs. Those states that did not close down or are in process of reopening are experiencing outbreaks of the virus, like Florida. The guidelines set forth by the medical profession
need to be followed by us all to preclude the virus from erupting again. trump behavior notwithstanding.

Right, Jack, like we were ever getting a cogent conversation from you! And as far as Trump's behavior, not only didn't he start it, I guess you think Quid Pro Joe's behavior WAS American. Suck on that.

Right, Jack, like we were ever getting a cogent conversation from you! And as far as Trump's behavior, not only didn't he start it, I guess you think Quid Pro Joe's behavior WAS American. Suck on that.

Saying what? What did Trump say?..besides bloviating? Give me something...anything.

Saying what? What did Trump say?..besides bloviating? Give me something...anything.

ComeOnMan.jpg
C'MON, JACK! Look, Here's the deal, man, have you lost your marbles? Trump did nothing all night long but try to point out time and again the substance of his past four years and future plans over the puerile name-calling and derision of Bison as Wallace ran interference for him! How could he do any less--- I bet 95% of the debate was focused on HIM! As soon as Trump started talking, Chris' stopwatch ran out every time whereas I bet he didn't cut Bison off once, not to mention, almost nothing of the debate delved into Joe's creepy seclusion, policies, or his strange, criminal, sordid past and propensity for lying.

I don't know about YOU, Jack, but I tune in to hear the ANSWERS, not to hear the questions, or Wallace's wristwatch going off every 5 seconds.

I bet we wouldn't have gotten to hear much of any focus on Joe at all had it not been for what Trump managed to bring up as Wallace CRAPPED his pants. You should have watched the debate closer or re-watch it as I intend to do. Or try reading some of the threads here where many of Trump's points have been done over many times.

Or perhaps better to ask, just what did Joe ever say beyond childish personal attacks, insults and name calling? Joe spent the whole night bloviating and talking to the camera like a car salesman, but never saying much of anything, I know I learned nothing. . . . largely in part because of the crappy format and job of Wallace trying to cover 40 topics instead of focusing on just a few important ones and allowing the guys to delve into them more deeply both in substance and rebuttal.

America was handed another TDS media sham last night MADE into a shitfest then dumped in Trump's lap to make him look the villain and I bet most of America with a brain agrees with me.

They shouldn't cause no POTUS can tell a Governor what to do with his or her State. What goes on with that State is the responsibility of the Governor of that State.

View attachment 395353 C'MON, JACK! Look, Here's the deal, man, have you lost your marbles? Trump did nothing all night long but try to point out time and again the substance of his past four years and future plans over the puerile name-calling and derision of Bison as Wallace ran interference for him! How could he do any less--- I bet 95% of the debate was focused on HIM! As soon as Trump started talking, Chris' stopwatch ran out every time whereas I bet he didn't cut Bison off once, not to mention, almost nothing of the debate delved into Joe's creepy seclusion, policies, or his strange, criminal, sordid past and propensity for lying.

I don't know about YOU, Jack, but I tune in to hear the ANSWERS, not to hear the questions, or Wallace's wristwatch going off every 5 seconds.

I bet we wouldn't have gotten to hear much of any focus on Joe at all had it not been for what Trump managed to bring up as Wallace CRAPPED his pants. You should have watched the debate closer or re-watch it as I intend to do. Or try reading some of the threads here where many of Trump's points have been done over many times.

Or perhaps better to ask, just what did Joe ever say beyond childish personal attacks, insults and name calling? Joe spent the whole night bloviating and talking to the camera like a car salesman, but never saying much of anything, I know I learned nothing. . . . largely in part because of the crappy format and job of Wallace trying to cover 40 topics instead of focusing on just a few important ones and allowing the guys to delve into them more deeply both in substance and rebuttal.

America was handed another TDS media sham last night MADE into a shitfest then dumped in Trump's lap to make him look the villain and I bet most of America with a brain agrees with me.

Bingo.

Forum List

Back