Things kids say

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I got two, then we can see what you got.

First one from the 70's.

We had take one of the kids to the doctor so we all went. We were waiting to be called, me, the wife and the two kids, no third kid yet. Then this guy walks in and sits down. Then suddenly our boy says, "Mom! That's the guy from the Jeffersons!" The whole waiting room started laughing!

This one from around 2000.

My daughter was at our house with the two grand kids, Devin and Daisy. Devin was about five and Daisy was two something and still in diapers. Mom had lay Daisy on the floor and was changing her diaper and Devin was watching it all. Suddenly his eyes go wide and he says, "Mom! Daisy has two butts!" Lol.

I didn't witness it personally, but my wife gave a ride to one of the ladies from church who is very large. We had a van at the time and when she got into the vehicle the van rocked noticeably, the wife says my next to youngest daughter then commented "you're going to break our van."

I thought it would be a treat to take my five year old to Disney World. After spending a couple hundred dollars to get in, my son starts urging around noon that we return to the hotel so he can swim in the pool.

Later we are in the auditorium to watch “ Country Bear Jamboree”
As the lights go down and they put the spotlight on one of the bears, my son screams out……Oh No!…..Not more talking robots
The whole audience started laughing

1643759182027.png

~S~

When I was a kid and we were on vacation in Florida my brother and I were playing in the Hotel swimming pool.
We got a running start and jumped in the pool screaming the Japs are attacking!!!
Of course there were some orientals sitting at the pool and my mother was mortified,my dad kinda snickered and told us to stop.

When I was very young at the pediatrician for a check up it happened to also be April 1st. The doctor walked into the waiting room full of ladies and I yelled out: "Doctor your fly is open!" Upon which he looked down grabbing his zipper in front of all these women and I yelled out: APRIL FOOLS! And the entire room exploded into laughter as the doctors face turned beet red!

When I was very young at the pediatrician for a check up it happened to also be April 1st. The doctor walked into the waiting room full of ladies and I yelled out: "Doctor your fly is open!" Upon which he looked down grabbing his zipper in front of all these women and I yelled out: APRIL FOOLS! And the entire room exploded into laughter as the doctors face turned beet red!
Did he throw salt at you?

I got two, then we can see what you got.

First one from the 70's.

We had take one of the kids to the doctor so we all went. We were waiting to be called, me, the wife and the two kids, no third kid yet. Then this guy walks in and sits down. Then suddenly our boy says, "Mom! That's the guy from the Jeffersons!" The whole waiting room started laughing!

This one from around 2000.

My daughter was at our house with the two grand kids, Devin and Daisy. Devin was about five and Daisy was two something and still in diapers. Mom had lay Daisy on the floor and was changing her diaper and Devin was watching it all. Suddenly his eyes go wide and he says, "Mom! Daisy has two butts!" Lol.
I raised my sons in Lawrence, KS. It was just down the road from Topeka, home of the infamous Westboro Baptist Church - Wikipedia (home of homophobe hate-monger Fred Phelps). Lawrence was a relatively liberal college town, so a prime local target for Phelps' protests. One day, we drove past a group of them protesting on a street corner. My youngest, then six, read one of the signs allowed. "God Hates Fags".

He thought about it for a couple seconds, and then asked "But didn't God MAKE fags??"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back