Does Anybody Believe Him?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Easter Island (USA)

I really don't think there will be another lockdown, (at least I really hope and pray that we won't) but I don't believe that he won't try and expand the vaccine mandate. He lied about it before so why shouldn't he again?
Would it be so bad to lock down from 12-25 to January 10th?

I really don't think there will be another lockdown, (at least I really hope and pray that we won't) but I don't believe that he won't try and expand the vaccine mandate. He lied about it before so why shouldn't he again?
Trolling, taunting.

Go Joe! He tells it like it is!
Raise insurance on anyone who is unvaccinated. Or deny them coverage. Give them the life saving medicines but send them the bill. Give them notice and they have 1 month to comply. If they don't get vaccinated and get sick, it'll cost PLENTY

My neighbor got it. He is pulling through. Said his oxygen was really low but he's pulling through. I hope so. But he went up north with a bunch of buddies hunting. He's lucky. If he was older or less healthy who knows. I hear being vaccinated helps. He wouldn't have gotten so sick. But people could say how do they know that. I get it. All I know is we are at least 75% safer than unvaccinated people.

Biden is NOT lying. He is simply pragmatic, which is mandatory for a president to govern effectively.
It is probably a new thing to tumpers, who were not exposed to any pragmatism during the past administration and, instead, had one "double down" after another.

He is a professional liar. Of course no one of decent mind believes him.
Of course, he isnt trying to appease them types of people. Just his dumb ass cult. Like lakhota and rye.

This time Biden must be telling the truth.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/interactive/2021/biden-fact-checker-100-days/

Would it be so bad to lock down from 12-25 to January 10th?
When the worse comes to our shores many people employed by the people you like will be former Deplorables. And they will use the full force of the tyranny to get back at anyone, including you. In fact, they will do it with vengeance and it will be legal.

1638481700600.png

typical, and expected.....

~S~

Raise insurance on anyone who is unvaccinated. Or deny them coverage. Give them the life saving medicines but send them the bill. Give them notice and they have 1 month to comply. If they don't get vaccinated and get sick, it'll cost PLENTY

My neighbor got it. He is pulling through. Said his oxygen was really low but he's pulling through. I hope so. But he went up north with a bunch of buddies hunting. He's lucky. If he was older or less healthy who knows. I hear being vaccinated helps. He wouldn't have gotten so sick. But people could say how do they know that. I get it. All I know is we are at least 75% safer than unvaccinated people.
Hey we got us a good little nazi here, don't we?

Forum List

Back