Documents Reveal White Supremacists Discuss Using Virus As Bioweapon

The cut and paste are my thoughts. You know why? Because I know it by memory. How is that? Because I care about the truth and facts. You come here to run away from them. You're a loser.
“Cut and paste are my thoughts” lmao. If they were your thoughts you would not need to cut and paste. You’re a foreign troll and you’re stupid. I am glad you’re triggered.
I am, and it paid off, because it is straight kicking your ass. I proved you were a liar for one, you cannot challenge the information provided to you on different topics, and you let a foreigner kick your ass. Who wouldn't be triggered right? You haven't got the good common sense God gave you to bail out. Lol! Keep going chief, because I'm loving every second of making you into a fool.

You arent embarrassed after I demonstrated you were quoting communist party writings verbatim?
Was I? :auiqs.jpg:Chief, you do that no one has the foggiest idea what you are talking about right?
So what country are you from? Why do you keep dodging that question? Childish emojis won’t save you.
This forum is infested with foreigners

“Cut and paste are my thoughts” lmao. If they were your thoughts you would not need to cut and paste. You’re a foreign troll and you’re stupid. I am glad you’re triggered.
I am. and it paid off, because it is straight kicking your ass. I proved you were a liar for one, you cannot challenge the information provided to you on different topics, And you let a foreigner kick your ass. Who wouldn't be triggered right? You haven't got the good common sense God gave you to bail out. Lol! Keep going chief, because I'm loving every second of making you into a fool.
You are a foreigner so your opinion is irrelevant. Run along. I broke You.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Look at this loser folks, running from the battle. What a coward.
There is a “battle”? You said that you “cut and paste your own thoughts” that means you lost the war, forget the battle.
Anything to distract, huh loser? Get lost. You never debate anything. Scram!
Is this a “cut and paste” debate? LOL. Should In”cut and paste my own thoughts”? You’re such a foreign idiot.

Give me ONE specific example of how Putin gave Trump the presidency.
My you change lanes quickly. Did i claim he gave trump the presidency? Are you high?

Give me one example that supports your claim that collies can do calculus.

Putin didn't have anything to do with Trump winning. He won because he received more electoral votes. A lot more.
"Electoral votes?" :auiqs.jpg:Is that right? Minus the illegal voter purge that stole over a million votes because of Kris Kobach, and the fact that the south closed down 868 polls in the south that were in minority areas. The electoral college didn't help him win, voter suppression did; The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

Greg Palast Confronts Kris Kobach About Crosscheck Voter Purging Lists

Southern states have closed down at least 868 polling places for the 2016 election

LOl! They'll run off now from the truth, because they are cowards, and dishonest.
Who did you vote for?
He didn’t . He is not American. He is a foreign stooge.

You haven't broken anything. Like a coward you ran from post#326.
What was lost 326? You’re a foreigner. Why do you refuse to admit that? Coward.
You didn't challenge the links. How do you let a foreigner kick your ass in a debate, when you ignore the facts and the truth. You said Trump won the electoral college. I proved he didn't. Where is your sorry ass at defending him? You going to let a foreigner kick your ass again?
Those links are from Leftist conspiracy sources. So you admit you’re a foreigner. The election was run fairly. I am Sorry you don’t like the results but in America that is how we vote. What country are you from?
Really? Then prove them wrong. Lol! You can't because none exist. Do a fact check on them to see if they are conspiracies. You won't because you're too sorry to, and you know you won't find anything. Again, what a loser. Foreigners are kicking your ass again.
My proof is the Mueller report that showed zero, zippo, nothing. Further proof is the electoral map. What country are you from? No one kicks my ass. Come to Boston and you ll see why that is if they let you into the country. I am an American so I am better than you.
Mueller himself, in his report in front of the world, said that Trump was eligible for prosecution for obstruction when he leaves office.

You didn't challenge the links. How do you let a foreigner kick your ass in a debate, when you ignore the facts and the truth. You said Trump won the electoral college. I proved he didn't. Where is your sorry ass at defending him? You going to let a foreigner kick your ass again?
Those links are from Leftist conspiracy sources. So you admit you’re a foreigner. The election was run fairly. I am Sorry you don’t like the results but in America that is how we vote. What country are you from?
Really? Then prove them wrong. Lol! You can't because none exist. Do a fact check on them to see if they are conspiracies. You won't because you're too sorry to, and you know you won't find anything. Again, what a loser. Foreigners are kicking your ass again.
My proof is the Mueller report that showed zero, zippo, nothing. Further proof is the electoral map. What country are you from? No one kicks my ass. Come to Boston and you ll see why that is if they let you into the country. I am an American so I am better than you.
Mueller himself, in his report in front of the world, said that Trump was eligible for prosecution for obstruction when he leaves office.
He did? Show that. LMAO. Cut and paste your own thoughts again.

Give me ONE specific example of how Putin gave Trump the presidency.
My you change lanes quickly. Did i claim he gave trump the presidency? Are you high?

Putin didn't have anything to do with Trump winning. He won because he received more electoral votes. A lot more.
"Electoral votes?" :auiqs.jpg:Is that right? Minus the illegal voter purge that stole over a million votes because of Kris Kobach, and the fact that the south closed down 868 polls in the south that were in minority areas. The electoral college didn't help him win, voter suppression did; The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

Southern states have closed down at least 868 polling places for the 2016 election

LOl! They'll run off now from the truth, because they are cowards, and dishonest.
Who did you vote for?
Why do they hang around American forums?

dont they have enough to talk about in their own miserable countries?

maybe they have so throughly crushed free speech over there its gotten boring just talking to themselves and in little groups where everyone is a marxist

Who did you vote for?
Why do they hang around American forums?

dont they have enough to talk about in their own miserable countries?

maybe they have so throughly crushed free speech over there its gotten boring just talking to themselves and in little groups where everyone is a marxist

They are trying to troll and put down American morale. Jealous assholes. BWK is case in point.

He did? Show that. LMAO. Cut and paste your own thoughts again.
I’m amazed that mueller remembers anything from law school

every president can be indicted after he leaves the white house and trump is no exception

2 Weeks ago we were at about 500 cases. We are now at 35k.
As the number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 coronavirus continues to climb, here’s something to keep in mind: The number can only climb. It can’t go down.

Which can produce a misleading sense that the virus is more pervasive than it really is.

Here’s why.

Health authorities issue several kinds of numbers when discussing COVID-19. Confirmed cases. Deaths. Numbers of countries and regions where cases have been recorded.

Deaths are straightforward: this is the number of people who have died from the disease: 2,871 globally as of late Friday afternoon. But only a small percentage of people infected with COVID-19 die from it.

Confirmed cases by country/region is simple, too: the number of cases in a country or region (such as Hong Kong). Sixty-two countries and regions had recorded at least one case as of late Friday afternoon.

Total confirmed cases is the number of people anywhere who have tested positive for the presence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, the specific coronavirus that causes COVID-19 — whether they have died, recovered, or are still infected or sick. This number was 84,119 as of late Friday afternoon.

Although there is a chance that further investigation could slightly affect this number at some point — a false positive test, for example — the overall trend will be a continued climb. In other words, the number of confirmed cases can never go down, only up.

Meanwhile, total recovered cases is a number not often reported. It describes people who have tested positive (and may have experienced symptoms) but who are now well. As of late Friday afternoon, 36,688 people are listed as recovered – and most people do recover. But a person listed as recovered would still be included in the Confirmed Cases count.
Emphasis added. Article is from 28 Feb.

Right.

Since I posted last we now have 37,591 active cases. Meaning those that are still alive and have not recovered or died.

Happy now?
"Active cases"? So, as people recover -- as most do -- or die, their numbers are removed from the count?

5908916f50555.jpeg

2qe2mf.jpg

I'm dyin' here. :21::auiqs.jpg::laugh::lmao::lol:

View attachment 314101

When you guys cheer that an authoritarian who killed Communists and then you claim everyone who does not think like you is a Communist you might want to be careful of the message you're sending.

Nobody expects you to be or take responsibility for your own words but just the same it should be pointed out.
Oh, you mean like leftists calling everyone who voted for Trump a fascist, racist white supremacist?

Or is that different? Somehow? It just is!

When you guys cheer that an authoritarian who killed Communists and then you claim everyone who does not think like you is a Communist you might want to be careful of the message you're sending.

Nobody expects you to be or take responsibility for your own words but just the same it should be pointed out.
Oh, you mean like leftists calling everyone who voted for Trump a fascist, racist white supremacist?

Yeah, not surprised you don't understand the point, simpleton.

But to answer your question, no I don't believe all Republicans and conservatives are racists. But I do believe they vote for one.

But to answer your question, no I don't believe all Republicans and conservatives are racists. But I do believe they vote for one.
And for evidence trump is a racists lefties point to his travel ban from china and calling the disease the chinese virus

unbelievable

Yep. Those persons would be at the highest risk categories yet CA, NY and MA --- Leftists states are taking the brunt of the damage.
Which is to be expected in the beginning, as the west coast and large cities trend liberal. Because, as we know, more educated people trend liberal and tend to flock to the coasts and cities.
thisis-wherei-live-ve-been-told-to-take-better-care-46091739.png

Yeah, that bottom photo is just chock-full of smart people.

How is Trump a "racist"?

I asked a simple question.
Also a stupid question. Again, I suggest you stop asking strangers on a message board to be your mommy and spoonfeed you publicly available info. Go look up how our intelligence agencies say he helped. We don't know anything they don't know. Unlike you, we don't operate under the delusion that we have outsmarted experts by pulling things out of our asses.

If you disagree with them and take Putin's word over them, good for you. 10 Trump cultist parrot points will be added to your account. 1000 gets you a free made-in-China trump banner.
I heard you lick yogurt off of hobos' feet.

I do not have to prove this claim. I do not have to spoonfeed you.

Dood. That's nasty.

Me and four of my friends discussed Tom Brady leaving the Pats. There are more of us than white supremacists. You’re just looking to stir up trouble, Leftist Dana.
Dana didn't publish the article. It's news. It's how people are alerted to trouble. Thank you Dana for bringing it to our attention.
Dana always finds obscure articles that are anti Trump or anti Leftism and posts them. One way Dana. But then again being foreign troll you knew that. I bet Dana doesn’t respond to my post because she fears me as I consistently expose her as a biased Leftist that she is.
How is this an "obscure article", when it is backed up by law enforcement?
Federal law enforcement document reveals white supremacists discussed using coronavirus as a bioweapon

Because when one is NOT an idiot one knows they could take that BOLD headline type fonts and " SEARCH" it because it's saying hmmm where is this being said. WOW the magic.
So, you didn't take the article and debunk its content. But, what you did do, was show just what an idiot you are by posting a counter argument that tells us nothing. :auiqs.jpg:Damn son! That was fucked up.

d.a.m.f. lol reality twit!

upload_2020-3-22_14-27-1.png

upload_2020-3-22_14-28-57.png

Burden of proof is on you.
False, I do not give a shit what idiotic shit you believe. I can only point you in the right direction. I have no responsibility to prove anything to you.

Triggered. When you can rationally explain to me in your own words how Russia gave Trump the presidency I'll gladly listen.
"Own words?" LOl! Trump stooges can't even take the words of our own intelligence community with the hundreds of different components to this investigation, that all connect to Russia/ Trump. What makes you think you would listen to us? You won't. There is a mountain of evidence found and confirmed that Russia helped Trump. The history books will always tell us that. You however, are going to continue your perpetual life long fantasy of nothing ever happened. And that's fine. The rest of us who understand what our history books are going to tell us, will have long left you and your fantasies behind. All you need to know about Trump Russia story
Is that what China told you?

Then that also makes him eligible for impeachment and removal from office....Why didn't congress move on that, rather than that weak-assed sauce over a phone call to Ukraine?

I asked a simple question.
Also a stupid question. Again, I suggest you stop asking strangers on a message board to be your mommy and spoonfeed you publicly available info. Go look up how our intelligence agencies say he helped. We don't know anything they don't know. Unlike you, we don't operate under the delusion that we have outsmarted experts by pulling things out of our asses.

If you disagree with them and take Putin's word over them, good for you. 10 Trump cultist parrot points will be added to your account. 1000 gets you a free made-in-China trump banner.
I heard you lick yogurt off of hobos' feet.

I do not have to prove this claim. I do not have to spoonfeed you.

Dood. That's nasty.

I agree. He is a huge fan of yogurt and then there is his foot fetish.

Then that also makes him eligible for impeachment and removal from office....Why didn't congress move on that, rather than that weak-assed sauce over a phone call to Ukraine?

Ask BWK what country he is from. He seems to avoid that question.

Forum List

Back