Documents Reveal White Supremacists Discuss Using Virus As Bioweapon

white sup. lmfao

84139894_1019870175044825_3333693863570178048_o.jpg

This isn't good. The last thing we need is for stupid people to go around infecting out law enforcement officials and minorities.

They discussed infecting the FBI and minorities.

What kind of people do such things? I just can't wrap my brain around this.

Federal law enforcement document reveals white supremacists discussed using coronavirus as a bioweapon

You're about to die from the yellow man's death virus and you're worried about a handful of redneck peckerwood hillbillies?

Been checked for a fever yet? You're starting to sound confused and disoriented.

This isn't good. The last thing we need is for stupid people to go around infecting out law enforcement officials and minorities.

Federal law enforcement document reveals white supremacists discussed using coronavirus as a bioweapon

Instead of obsessing about the WRONG things perhaps the American Federal whatever should instead crack the whip on China where COVID-19 was developed and tested first on their own population and then released via mass travel to Western nations.

You're about to die from the yellow man's death virus and you're worried about a handful of redneck peckerwood hillbillies?

Been checked for a fever yet? You're starting to sound confused and disoriented.

The trail for COVID-19 begins in China in Wuhan where they happen to have a level 4 Biolab, because of what the Chinese have unleashed on the Western world they need SEVERELY punishing and I mean SEVERELY to the ultimate extreme. Fuck China, take them down.

The 21st century McCarthyites...There's a "white supremacist" behind every bush!

The China Apologists/Propagandists/Supporters are also behind every bush, that crowd side with China over their own nations, they can not bend over fast enough for the yellow slit eyed demons.

The most important thing to glean from this is what kids? They are tracking, and recording EVERYTHING you communicate via device.

"Some reports have suggested the data center could hold as much as 5 zetabytes, an astronomical sum equivalent to 62 billion stacked iPhone 5s. King called that number "difficult, if not impossible to conceive.”
Inside the NSA’s secret Utah data center

Use your First Amendment smartly.

Encrypted means fuck all...

IF this COVID-19 would have originated in Russia in say St. Petersburg if they had a level 4 Biolab and then ALL of St. Petersburg was put into lockdown because half of them had COVID-19 and then all of a sudden it began to spread across The West etc then the MSM and the Leftists would weeks ago have DEMANDED that Russia was bombed, the MSM and the Leftists immediately would have declared that Russia had launched a deliberate Biological Weapon attack on The West.

But with China if you point out COVID-19 started in Wuhan where they have a level 4 Biolab and that was the FIRST place on the planet for the population of Wuhan to all get COVID-19 and then all of a sudden it started to spread via travel into Western nations the MSM and the Leftists ALL scream Conspiracy Theory. Wonder why they are ALL so obsessed with protecting and defending China?

64294737_832683223763522_809863878056869888_o.jpg

and you leftist losers can't stand this as you try annd strip away every inch of our rights.... communist fks.

Did they get the idea from the Chinese....who actually made the bio weapon to use as bio weapon?

Does your voice echo in Alex Jones' bowels?

Well China Government is teaching them well then...

China Government knew that Coronavirus 19 was highly contagious and yet let people with it go internationally to spread it, so thank China Government for the idea...

Did they get the idea from the Chinese....who actually made the bio weapon to use as bio weapon?

Does your voice echo in Alex Jones' bowels?

The only racists here are those who support the democrat party....the home of racists of all colors.

Forum List

Back