As Ottawa tighten screws... truckers close Detroit-Windsor crossing....

"DID YOU KNOW The Windsor-Detroit border is the busiest international crossing in North America. More than 40,000 commuters, tourists and truck drivers carrying $323 million worth of goods cross the Windsor-Detroit border each day."

HonkWifHoser.png

"DID YOU KNOW The Windsor-Detroit border is the busiest international crossing in North America. More than 40,000 commuters, tourists and truck drivers carrying $323 million worth of goods cross the Windsor-Detroit border each day."

All Justin has to say to end this is: "OK, Boys-- -- -- get the shots if you think you really want one!"

The little commie Trudeau is trying to fight back from his hidden domain. He's trying to stop diesel fuel from being sold to the trucking protesters. I always thought we had the dumbest politicians in the world. Go ahead, piss these guys off even more.

This is glorious.

These are not the people who produce nothing, do nothing, give account to no one.

These are the people who build things, make things, fix things, move things and know things. I knew this was coming---we all did. I did NOT expect the first pushback to be Canadian truckers. But the elites f'd around and found out, didn't they?

This is glorious.

These are not the people who produce nothing, do nothing, give account to no one.

These are the people who build things, make things, fix things, move things and know things. I knew this was coming---we all did. I did NOT expect the first pushback to be Canadian truckers. But the elites f'd around and found out, didn't they?
Nobody expected that a small dock workers strike in Poland would end the USSR, either.

It's happening.

Forum List

Back