"Doctor" Jilly,

Dr. Pepper is probably tired of changing adult diapers.... give her a few days off.

Tucker calls her dissertation "our national shame"..... "it's nonsensical, like Pig Latin or dogs barking"...

I can hardly stop laughing when I think how dumb that gash is.... :abgg2q.jpg:

She's perfect for Josef Stolen.

Listen dickhead. You are so full of hate. Do some research.
She's got more brains etc in her foot than trump.

She has a bachelor's degree and a doctoral degree from the University of Delaware, as well as two master's degrees from West Chester University and Villanova University. She taught English and reading in high schools for thirteen years and instructed adolescents with emotional disabilities at a psychiatric hospital. From 1993 to 2008, Biden was an English and writing instructor at Delaware Technical & Community College. Since 2009, she has been a professor of English at Northern Virginia Community College and is thought to be the first wife of a vice president or president to hold a paying job during her husband's tenure.
this geriatric abuser is no doctor...otherwise, she wouldn't promote geriatric abuse...sorry dick licker...deflection noted.....keep your face shoved up that ass---it looks better
enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain

It's a video discussing "Doctor" Pepper's rank illiteracy, as evidenced by her embarrassment of a dissertation.
Did you read the dissertation, because the way you and Tuckums have described it would not result in approval?

As a Trump supporter, I was pleased to note that most Americans were civil or at least indifferent toward Ms. Melania.

Americans usually agree that criticism of the First Lady is off-limits.

So if Dr. Biden wants people to use that title for herself, then what is the harm in that? After all, we even call our dentist "Dr."

We need more formality in this nation.

I have just read that an American team in Tokyo saluted the lady as "Dr. Biden." That was nice of them. And I am sure that it made her very happy.

Forum List

Back