Do You Trust Germans

• Hell No

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I trust a German about as much as a canadian...just little

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I am unfamiliar with world history, so yes I trust Germans

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
I'm 25% polish and I and my family have big issues with german skum, especially Stat.
I'm sure Statistikhengst is pleased. Besides he's an American.

No he's not. All that we know is he admitted he lives in Germany. We've never seen his American credentials, and until then he is a German.
Well, Cap'n Knowledge, I've met Stats and know him personally and he's 100% American and yes he lives in Germany. And you are 100% wrong about the Germans.

Prove it. I need more proof than that.
I know it. Stats knows it. That's all that counts because you have no need to know.

They you wont have a problem if we all believe he is a German, then? Good to know.

Germans are responsible for countless deaths in the 20th Century. The attempted the genocide of the Jewry and are responsible for 2 World Wars in the 20th Century. Their hate is contagious as people of German heritage throughout the world are responsible for hate and violence today as well as in the past.

Do you trust Germans?
The twisted irony in all this is that w/o Germany, many countries in the EU would have gone under and probably taken all of the EU and world with them.

So I'm thinking these aren't our grandfathers Germans

And you would be right about that.

Germans are responsible for countless deaths in the 20th Century. The attempted the genocide of the Jewry and are responsible for 2 World Wars in the 20th Century. Their hate is contagious as people of German heritage throughout the world are responsible for hate and violence today as well as in the past.

Do you trust Germans?

This smells like a Muslim trying to make something out of the German's anti-Semitism so the accusations of Muslim anti-semitism won't be so stark and glaring and be as objectionable.

"You Muslims are murderous anti-Semites!"

"Yeah, well so are the Germans and you Americans like them!

Hypocrites!
"

A case of, "Bigotry loves company."
Not at all. See my posts about killer muslims As far as I am concerned, muslims and Germans are one in the same..they have the same goal - to exterminate the Juden.
I'm sure Statistikhengst is interested in your theory.

Actually, no. People like this Nutz dude are just batshit crazy. And the JudicialShit thing - thinking he needs to "see" my credentials. LOL. I just ignore them, they are pond scum. Hossfly

So you don't like Germans.....we get it. What do you want everyone to do? Round them up and.....?
Yes, we should take away their sovereignty! But that won't happen - so we should pay close attention to the multitude of stories about the rise of Nazism and hate in Germany and we need to pay close attention to anyone of German heritage in the states as they are the ones who are guilty of spreading vile hate in North America.

so we should pay close attention to the multitude of stories about the rise of Nazism and hate in Germany and we need to pay close attention to anyone of German heritage in the states as they are the ones who are guilty of spreading vile hate in North America.

Nope.

It's Muslims who are doing that.

Pretty powerful stuff. Of course, the Christians who were walking through that Islamic festival in Deaborn with Christian placards were antagonizing, but, that being said, they have the right to antagonize, the same right as everyone else. Is Dearborn still an American city? :wtf:

Thanks for sharing, Mojo2

Do you trust Germans?

This smells like a Muslim trying to make something out of the German's anti-Semitism so the accusations of Muslim anti-semitism won't be so stark and glaring and be as objectionable.

Hypocrites!
"

Not at all. See my posts about killer muslims As far as I am concerned, muslims and Germans are one in the same..they have the same goal - to exterminate the Juden.

Actually, no. People like this Nutz dude are just batshit crazy. And the JudicialShit thing - thinking he needs to "see" my credentials. LOL. I just ignore them, they are pond scum. Hossfly

So........ Do you prefer the gas or the 1 shot to the head or a visit to THE doctor to do the job?

Do you trust Germans?

Hypocrites!
"

So........ Do you prefer the gas or the 1 shot to the head or a visit to THE doctor to do the job?

You are a very, very sick person. An anonymous internet personality who thinks he spouts big words. And now, you go on ignore. Ciao.

Do you trust Germans?
Your username pretty much explains this post.

So you don't like Germans.....we get it. What do you want everyone to do? Round them up and.....?
Yes, we should take away their sovereignty!...
We did.

It was called Occupation.

We split their country into two parts and kept them under the thumb of the Americans, Soviets, British and French, for decades, following WWII.

I know... I was there... part of the team that ended-up staring-down the Russkies for 45 years.

...But that won't happen - so we should pay close attention to the multitude of stories about the rise of Nazism and hate in Germany...
Agreed.

Then again, we should pay close attention to stories of fascism and hate-mongering, anywhere where our people and interests might be affected.

...and we need to pay close attention to anyone of German heritage in the states as they are the ones who are guilty of spreading vile hate in North America.
Uhhhhh... yeah... sure... whatever you say.

Oh, and, good luck with that.

Americans of German ancestry constitute the single largest ethnic group in the United States.

Race and ethnicity in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Not to mention that German-Americans built half the frigging country (contributed extremely heavily to its formation and growth and sustenance and defense)

German American - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

But you go right ahead with your fevered rant against so many millions of your fellow countrymen, and see if you get anywhere with that.

The German part of my own German-Irish ancestry came to America in two waves, with one lineage arriving in the 1680s, and the other lineage (the paternal surname branch) arriving in 1870...

The latter branch remains in fairly close touch, given that it's been 5-6 generations since we walked down the gangplank onto the pier in Baltimore harbor, and we remember which village in the Old Country that we came from...

Hell, some of us still correspond sporadically with distant cousins descended from those who chose to stay behind - way back in 1870.

Have you(r family) been here that long (1870? 1680?).

Are you still connected to your roots in that way?

Does your family have a similar loving commitment to family and heritage?

Pffffffttttt...

Now, excuse me, while I contemplate a breakfast of Eier, Wurst, Kartoffeln und geröstetem Brot - vielen danke.

Last edited:

Hypocrites!
"

You are a very, very sick person. An anonymous internet personality who thinks he spouts big words. And now, you go on ignore. Ciao.

Oh be my guest. You're just a troll and always full of shit. Thank you for saving me time and energy. You'll be missing out on real news and threads, though, but you don't want those types of discussions. I know you.

Do you trust Germans?
The twisted irony in all this is that w/o Germany, many countries in the EU would have gone under and probably taken all of the EU and world with them.

So I'm thinking these aren't our grandfathers Germans
That is true...but then again..this power that the Germans have found from the EU is part of the reason for the resurgence of Nazism in the hate country.

Also, Germany should NEVER have been given back its sovereignty after the 2nd war they started in the 20th century. They should NEVER have been allowed to be in the EU and if so, they shouldn't have been allowed any voting rights.
All Germany has to do is watch the downfall going on within the United States today, and that should be enough to make anyone go another direction, because the United States isn't the one to follow anymore. In fact we have become hypocrite's and a bad example to the world or for the world to follow and/or to chase after us any longer, because we have given up our own principles, our sovereignty, our integrity, and we have given up our minds also on so many issues now that it is simply mind boggling to the world anymore. We could be empowering the world to repeat history is what we could be doing these days, because the things we fought for, and had defeated other nations for in the eyes of justice and righteousness, is no more in the U.S..

What the U.S. should be concerned greatly about now, is us becoming the hypocrite of the world like we are doing, because as the world turns we become more and more exposed in our hypocrisy now, and when they see this they have to be thinking to themselves, this is who the world stood by or with in order to say that we or anyone else was wrong in our approach to things ? Shameful is what it all is, just shameful... Can you imagine what the world is thinking when see the Ferguson riots, and how that farce exposes the separationalist attitudes of those whom want to stay separated from each other in this nation under group titles, instead of being United under the American title instead ? The constant re-insurgence of the issues here, in which are led by those who use the issues to extort by and gain power by, has got to be weighing heavily on the minds of those in the world who ended up on the wrong side of an American gun once upon a time in the world. What is happening here could give rise to many things in the world now, but respect for this nation is not one of them. We are empowering the world against us through our confusion and weakness now, so we will get what we get in the end sad to say. I bet the world has probably seen enough, and it isn't listening to much anymore. And if we think that we can keep the world on our side by bribery or leverage, then we may have another thought coming on that one also, because the world has to respect us before being led by us, and if it doesn't then it won't be bribed or leveraged by us, but only that it will just use us instead of us using them in the future.

We had best get our house in order, and our own doorway swept first, and this before we ride in on the white horse of justice to save the day, because we can't even climb up onto the saddle of that horse any longer.

...We had best get our house in order, and our own doorway swept first...
You mean we can't just keep buying-off the Barbarians at the Gate forever?
wink_smile.gif

I know it. Stats knows it. That's all that counts because you have no need to know.

They you wont have a problem if we all believe he is a German, then? Good to know.

Can the staff then Ass-u-me that this effort at squeezing info from one member about another has come to a conclusion without intervention from us?

Good to know...

Can the staff then Ass-u-me that this effort at squeezing info from one member about another has come to a conclusion without intervention from us?

Good to know...

Yes. We have reached a reasonable conclusion that stat is German by popular vote. I have found piece in this discussion and civility in this discussion. Thought the process was fair and reasonable

Last edited:
Mr. Judicial review,

When the staff uses red lettering like this it means that we are posting 'officially' (as in I can ban your ass if you continue down the path you have chosen).

Is this beginning to gel in your mind yet?

Are you beginning to get the connection that your questions about Stat are off topic and would have been deleted, except for the class with which Mr. Hossfly answered you above?

Drop it now, 'k?

I think all these threads by nutz are just a lame retaliation against the anti-black threads. I don't agree with the racists but at least they are honest about who they are. Playing games with people seldom works.

Forum List

Back