Do You Trust Germans

• Hell No

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I trust a German about as much as a canadian...just little

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I am unfamiliar with world history, so yes I trust Germans

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
So much ignorance on the part of whackadoodles. Why am I not surprised.

Germany was thorougly whipped in 1945, and it deserved it back then. Thank G-d we beat the Germans, the Japanese and the Italians.

Thanks to the mild treatment at the hand of the western occupying powers (USA, Canada, Great Britain, France), W. Germany got on it's feet relatively quickly and had the good luck of selecting Konrad Adenauer (Bonn) to be it's first Chancellor in the newly formed Republic, the constitution for which is strongly based on our own.

It didn't take long for both Germany and France to realize that with a number of natural resources pretty much decimated from the war, the only way to get through the rebuilding phase would be for the two countries to work together. The coal/steel pact was signed between the BRD and France in the 1950s and in 1963, a bona fide friendship treaty was signed between Adenauer and DeGalle.

Every day, when I drive past the statue of Adenauer, not far from a very fine statue of John F. Kennedy (on the B9, close to Bad Godesberg), I smile inside, realizing that the kindness of the allies at the end of the war has paid off in so many ways.

Germany and France have grown so close together that often, German military personnel serve at French military installations, and visa versa. The entire French congress was once invited to Berlin to sit in on the Bundestag and talk politics with their German counterparts. Also visa-versa. Germany and France together have organized, funded and sucessfully followed through on more humanitarian missions than any other country in the world. When people think of care-packets, most of them think of Germany.

Germany, now unified, has a fantastic Autobahn, tram, bus and train system. It is the economic heart of Europe and the best spedition route for most all countries.

It has the best internet coverage (more than 99.5%) of any country in the world, with the most advanced fiberoptic. Germany leads the way in many fields of exploration, including optics and medical technology. Some of America's finest hospitals keep permanent video links to top-flight hospitals in the BRD for consultation on many difficult medical procedures, including cancer treatment.

Germany has proven to have a real zest for exploration, especially space exploration.

Germany is leading the way on clean, green energy.

Germans go to church, synagogue or a mosque, raise their kids, pay their taxes and they vote in very high percentages. They love their soccer, they love going to a pub and the love "Kaffeetrinken". When a German says he is going to come by to visit, you can bet that he is going to keep his word.

The german Constitution expressely forbids the use of any type of Nazi-paraphenalia or anything the seeks to glorify that time (Verherrlichung) in our world's history. This is the one part of their constitution that differs from ours - for it restricts what we call "1st amendment" rights concerning the time between 1933-1945.

German women are georgeous. Especially the brunettes! :D

When Katrina hit in 2005, the first country to send aid to the US was: Germany

When 911 hit, the first country to stand beside us, alonside Eretz Israel, was: Germany.

Speaking of Germany and Israel, I bet most don't know that Israelis, in polling, hold Germans in high esteem. And visa-versa.

You have to drive out far into the boondocks in Germany and turn over many rocks to find some neo-nazis. You will, however, see some muslim on non-muslim violent crimes in a number of cities in Germany, which the German police handle with professional efficiency.

Most Germans still love big brother America. The USA is still the no. 1 vacation spot for most Germans who want to get away from Europe.

In other words, the OP doesn't know jack-shit about Germany.

Last edited:
Germans are responsible for countless deaths in the 20th Century. The attempted the genocide of the Jewry and are responsible for 2 World Wars in the 20th Century. Their hate is contagious as people of German heritage throughout the world are responsible for hate and violence today as well as in the past.

Do you trust Germans?
The twisted irony in all this is that w/o Germany, many countries in the EU would have gone under and probably taken all of the EU and world with them.

So I'm thinking these aren't our grandfathers Germans
That is true...but then again..this power that the Germans have found from the EU is part of the reason for the resurgence of Nazism in the hate country.

Also, Germany should NEVER have been given back its sovereignty after the 2nd war they started in the 20th century. They should NEVER have been allowed to be in the EU and if so, they shouldn't have been allowed any voting rights.
so you believe in punishing people that have committed no crime.

you think they should be taxed and not represented

yea, that never lead to war

:lol:

Germans are responsible for countless deaths in the 20th Century. The attempted the genocide of the Jewry and are responsible for 2 World Wars in the 20th Century. Their hate is contagious as people of German heritage throughout the world are responsible for hate and violence today as well as in the past.

Do you trust Germans?
The twisted irony in all this is that w/o Germany, many countries in the EU would have gone under and probably taken all of the EU and world with them.

So I'm thinking these aren't our grandfathers Germans
That is true...but then again..this power that the Germans have found from the EU is part of the reason for the resurgence of Nazism in the hate country.

Also, Germany should NEVER have been given back its sovereignty after the 2nd war they started in the 20th century. They should NEVER have been allowed to be in the EU and if so, they shouldn't have been allowed any voting rights.
so you believe in punishing people that have committed no crime.

you think they should be taxed and not represented

yea, that never lead to war

So much ignorance on the part of whackadoodles. Why am I not surprised.

Germany was thorougly whipped in 1945, and it deserved it back then. Thank G-d we beat the Germans, the Japanese and the Italians.

Thanks to the mild treatment at the hand of the western occupying powers (USA, Canada, Great Britain, France), W. Germany got on it's feet relatively quickly and had the good luck of selecting Konrad Adenauer (Bonn) to be it's first Chancellor in the newly formed Republic, the constitution for which is strongly based on our own.

It didn't take long for both Germany and France to realize that with a number of natural resources pretty much decimated from the war, the only way to get through the rebuilding phase would be for the two countries to work together. The coal/steel pact was signed between the BRD and France in the 1950s and in 1963, a bona fide friendship treaty was signed between Adenauer and DeGalle.

Every day, when I drive past the statue of Adenauer, not far from a very fine statue of John F. Kennedy (on the B9, close to Bad Godesberg), I smile inside, realizing that the kindness of the allies at the end of the war has paid off in so many ways.

Germany and France have grown so close together that often, German military personnel serve at French military installations, and visa versa. The entire French congress was once invited to Berlin to sit in on the Bundestag and talk politics with their German counterparts. Also visa-versa. Germany and France together have organized, funded and sucessfully followed through on more humanitarian missions than any other country in the world. When people think of care-packets, most of them think of Germany.

Germany, now unified, has a fantastic Autobahn, tram, bus and train system. It is the economic heart of Europe and the best spedition route for most all countries.

It has the best internet coverage (more than 99.5%) of any country in the world, with the most advanced fiberoptic. Germany leads the way in many fields of exploration, including optics and medical technology. Some of America's finest hospitals keep permanent video links to top-flight hospitals in the BRD for consultation on many difficult medical procedures, including cancer treatment.

Germany has proven to have a real zest for exploration, especially space exploration.

Germany is leading the way on clean, green energy.

Germans go to church, synagogue or a mosque, raise their kids, pay their taxes and they vote in very high percentages. They love their soccer, they love going to a pub and the love "Kaffeetrinken". When a German says he is going to come by to visit, you can bet that he is going to keep his word.

The german Constitution expressely forbids the use of any type of Nazi-paraphenalia or anything the seeks to glorify that time (Verherrlichung) in our world's history. This is the one part of their constitution that differs from ours - for it restricts what we call "1st amendment" rights concerning the time between 1933-1945.

German women are georgeous. Especially the brunettes! :D

When Katrina hit in 2005, the first country to send aid to the US was: Germany

When 911 hit, the first country to stand beside us, alonside Eretz Israel, was: Germany.

Speaking of Germany and Israel, I bet most don't know that Israelis, in polling, hold Germans in high esteem. And visa-versa.

You have to drive out far into the boondocks in Germany and turn over many rocks to find some neo-nazis. You will, however, see some muslim on non-muslim violent crimes in a number of cities in Germany, which the German police handle with professional efficiency.

Most Germans still love big brother America. The USA is still the no. 1 vacation spot for most Germans who want to get away from Europe.

In other words, the OP doesn't know jack-shit about Germany.
You have been infected by the German hate gene by living there so long. Pretty soon, you will be attempting to gas yourself.

Germans are not as bad as think jews. I've heard that a lot of jews are in US living, and USA is an ally of Israel. Maybe that is the main reason of such topics? For Russia they, Germans, were main allies for centures, and in the 1st world war there was a mistake of Russia to fight against them.
Although we all remember attitude of Hitler to Slavic people ("subhumans").

Germans are not as bad as think jews. I've heard that a lot of jews are in US living, and USA is an ally of Israel. Maybe that is the main reason of such topics? For Russia they, Germans, were main allies for centures, and in the 1st world war there was a mistake of Russia to fight against them.
Although we all remember attitude of Hitler to Slavic people ("subhumans").

Perhaps an English course for you, Chuvak?

Plocha, ocheyn plocha. Pravda.

80% of USMBers don't trust Germans. The number should be 100%, but given the majority hate faction here...that is about right.

Although we all remember attitude of Hitler to Slavic people ("subhumans")...

...Perhaps an English course for you, Chuvak?

Plocha, ocheyn plocha. Pravda
Nala_Laugh_Animation.gif

Do you trust Germans?

Yes just as much as anyone else, including Jews.

How can you not trust the people that gave you Porsche, Mercedes and the Autobahn?
They also gave us gas chambers, a Holocaust and lamps made out of Jew skin.

And only seven of them are still alive and in their 90's they too shall pass away.
The 2014 list is as follows:
  1. Gerhard Sommer(age 93. Last known location: Germany)
  2. Vladimir Katriuk(age 93. Last known location: Canada)
  3. Hans Lipschis(age 95. Last known status: Arrested in Germany, 2013, found unfit for trial due to dementia.
  4. Ivan Kalymon(age 93. Found in United States, lost US citizenship, died in 2014 while awaiting extradition to Germany
  5. Søren Kam(age 93. Last known location: Germany)
  6. Algimantas Dailidė(age 93. Last known news: Deported from USA to Germany in 2004. Sentenced to five years imprisonment, but was diagnosed "medically unfit to be punished".
  7. Theodor Szehinskyj(age 90. Last known location: United States)
  8. Helmut Oberlander(age 90. Last known location: Canada)
The Germans of today are not the Nazis. They also hated them.

Notice how they live in canada. Those canadian fucks are too pussified to say no. I bet those Nazi's are using the canadians to form a new Reich.

Notice how they live in canada. Those canadian fucks are too pussified to say no. I bet those Nazi's are using the canadians to form a new Reich.

Yeah
All of 2 of them, also so old that they can't do a damn thing.
While 3 of them are or were in the USA and 3 in Germany.

Yeah
All of 2 of them, also so old that they can't do a damn thing.
While 3 of them are or were in the USA and 3 in Germany.
YEah, but canada is so weak, we should fear any nazi's influence. Hell, the Muslims are already taking over..just think of what these Nazi's have accomplished.

So you don't like Germans.....we get it. What do you want everyone to do? Round them up and.....?
Yes, we should take away their sovereignty! But that won't happen - so we should pay close attention to the multitude of stories about the rise of Nazism and hate in Germany and we need to pay close attention to anyone of German heritage in the states as they are the ones who are guilty of spreading vile hate in North America.
You cannot take away fat maggots' souvereignty because it doesnt exist. All eaten up.

Last edited:
So you don't like Germans.....we get it. What do you want everyone to do? Round them up and.....?
Yes, we should take away their sovereignty! But that won't happen - so we should pay close attention to the multitude of stories about the rise of Nazism and hate in Germany and we need to pay close attention to anyone of German heritage in the states as they are the ones who are guilty of spreading vile hate in North America.
You cannot take away fat maggots' souvereignty because it doesnt exist. All eaten up.

Forum List

Back