Do you think the media is biased against Donald Trump?

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
10th woman accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct - Example

It seems that the media will find any opportunity to discredit and ruin Trump's image. It doesn't matter if they have insufficient proof or if its irrelevant, the media will always try to slander his name.

Meanwhile, search engines like Google suppress bad news on Clinton. This is unfair for Mr Trump

Because Trump says they are, and so any interview that does not come out in his favor and puts him on a pedestal is bias, so why would anyone want to interview him. No the media is honest about him. I don't find it bias at all. He has done nothing but alienate the media since his first debate with the GOP members.

If you are assaulted, do you wait for years for just the right moment to expose the perp? No.
This last one, with Gloria Allred sitting and hugging close by, had no idea what they wanted her to say, and just read from the script they gave her. "He went to touch my arm and brushed my boobie". Oh the horror. Women, put your arms down at your side and tell me what is next to them. Boobies. Oopsie.

If you are assaulted, do you wait for years for just the right moment to expose the perp? No.
He said he did it, and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said he did it.

What's the problem?

Forum List

Back