Do you think that if the blockade to Gaza was lifted today that the attacks against Israel would cea

The Israeli illegal occupation needs to end. The poor Palestinians are living in a prison but so are the Israeli people.

Israel/Palestine

Israel doesnt look like the victim in this report.

Don't bring the favor of the Israeli people into this please. It clearly doesn't interest you in the least.

And there is no single Israeli in the Gaza strip. Gaza is not occupied.

Anything that will help Israelis to stop dying will be welcome.

The Gazans can drink Gaza water.
Before or after, you deliberately bombed their only water treatment facility, which BTW, is a war crime?

Before or after, they launched rockets at my house, planted an explosive device in my niece's kindergarten, ran over my grandmother in a buss station, and broke and knived my friend in front of her kids?

All of these are war-crimes, too

Not that you give a shit.

The saddest part is that you really believe that Hamas' goal is improving Gaza.

Hamas' goal is to destroy Israel. Period
If that was true, then why is Israel the one breaking all the ceasefires?

You're so full of shit!

Israel wasn't the one to break all the ceasefire. That's a lie.

But well, you're pro-Palestinian. Facts do not go hand in hand with you, in most cases.

Of course, they'll stop firing rockets.

They won't need them, as soon as their men will have free access to Israel. Why do you need rockets when you can arm your guys with explosive belts instead. much more useful.
You attacked Gaza 696 times AFTER the ceasefire went into effect!

Fuck you!

All those times were due to rocket fire or provocation.

Which is in fact breaking the ceasefire.

Aside from the fact that most of it is untrue, you got the order in reverse. The rockets came first. Get it straight...it's always the Palestinian terrorist animals that can't control themselves.
The rockets came 34 years after you started the violence in 1967.

The violence in 67 started after the violence in 1917 and 1921 and 1927.

But well. Pro-Palestinians are known to count history according to their own convenience.

bullshit

yes it was

all in retaliation
they never have

they don't, you know it's a lie

you mean a terror organization? yea, nobody liked them

pals are nothing but a bunch of fucking degenerates that other muslims hate. Hell, their own country wouldn't take them in
No one takes the cake on hate more than a Zionist.

The question in the OP asks "...if the violence would cease?" In reviewing the Zionist posts (like yours above), the answer is a definite, "NO". There's not a single Zionist post stating Israel's role in the problem that exists in the ME today. Not one post offering a solution that would be mutually beneficial.

Instead, we get posts that want to "put the screws" to Palestinian's even more. To increase the pain and suffering for the Pals and all the while trashing them 24/7. Zionist hatred is so prevalent, they even trash people who are "neutral" in this conflict. Anyone who doesn't match their level of hatred, is targeted with off-topic taunts, posts with no relevant content and cross-posting, as seen in:
  • Post #42
  • Post #45
  • Post #56
  • Post #97
  • Post #103
  • Post #107
  • Post #115
  • Post #118
  • Post #158
  • Post #159
...of this very thread.

Will the violence cease?

Judging from the very words of Zionist hatred,
the answer is, "HELL NO!"

Oh! and btw. Even if that was true, which is not the case, it still doesn't make my statement untrue. Hamas' main goal is, and always was, to destroy the Jewish state.

That is also un-needed to prove, as they go on and about about that every single day.

But well. Pro-Palestinians are known to count history according to their own convenience.
Which you started as well.

There was no violence in that area between Arabs and Jews, until the Zionist migration.

Oh! and btw. Even if that was true, which is not the case, it still doesn't make my statement untrue. Hamas' main goal is, and always was, to destroy the Jewish state.

That is also un-needed to prove, as they go on and about about that every single day.
You just can't stop telling that lie.

Hamas has said they're willing to accept a two-state solution, but you seem to want to keep pointing to a 40 year old, out-dated document, its leaders have said they no longer follow.

So you basically saying what I'm saying. As an Israeli and as a Zionist, I'm under a risk, since what Hamas is seeking is to destroy me.

So long live Zionism, and may we all witness quick annihilation to Hamas and anyone who supports it.
You're actively trying to annihilate them, yet give this dumbass deer-in-the-headlights look and claim they're trying to destroy you?

Which you started as well.

There was no violence in that area between Arabs and Jews, until the Zionist migration.

Wow. You really are nutsץ

The Arab riots of 1921 and 1929 began once the Arabs asked for independence, due to the British-French occupation of the MidEast. While Balfour declaration saw the importance of recognizing a home for the Jews, the Arabs didn't want the Britians OR THE JEWS, and start butchering our towns, mainly in Jaffa. the frustration wasn't for the Jews even, but for the British occupation.

The Arab revolt in the early 20's century was due to the frustration from the Britian policy, rise of fascism and the fleeing of Jews to Israel because of tha Nazi takeover of Europe. Of course, the Zionist are at fault for migrating. Fact that they were wiped out in their villages and towns in Poland is irrelevant. They totally should immigrate and let themselves be destroyed.

But let's blame the Jew. Who needs facts when we can make things up.

Hamas has said they're willing to accept a two-state solution, but you seem to want to keep pointing to a 40 year old, out-dated document, its leaders have said they no longer follow.

Hamas never said such thing. Ever.

In fact-

"Israel will rise and will remain erect until Islam eliminates it as it had eliminated its predecessors."

"For our struggle against the Jews is extremely wide-ranging and grave, so much so that it will need all the loyal efforts we can wield, to be followed by further steps and reinforced by successive battalions from the multifarious Arab and Islamic world, until the enemies are defeated and Allah's victory prevails. Thus we shall perceive them approaching in the horizon, and this will be known before long..."

-Hamas' Charter, first part

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"But even if the links have become distant from each other, and even if the obstacles erected by those who revolve in the Zionist orbit, aiming at obstructing the road before the Jihad fighters, have rendered the pursuance of Jihad impossible; nevertheless, the Hamas has been looking forward to implement Allah's promise whatever time it might take. The prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said:

The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him! This will not apply to the Gharqad, which is a Jewish tree (cited by Bukhari and Muslim)."

-
Hamas' Charter, seventh article

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"[Peace] initiatives, the so-called peaceful solutions, and the international conferences to resolve the Palestinian problem, are all contrary to the beliefs of the Islamic Resistance Movement....[Peace] initiatives, the so-called peaceful solutions, and the international conferences to resolve the Palestinian problem, are all contrary to the beliefs of the Islamic Resistance Movement."

-Hamas' Charter, article thirteen

So you basically saying what I'm saying. As an Israeli and as a Zionist, I'm under a risk, since what Hamas is seeking is to destroy me.

So long live Zionism, and may we all witness quick annihilation to Hamas and anyone who supports it.
You're actively trying to annihilate them, yet give this dumbass deer-in-the-headlights look and claim they're trying to destroy you?

Whoever started the 1948 were not the Jews.

Those were the Arabs from Multiple countries, including from within this blessed holy land, who rose to annihilate us.

The results of this war still haunt them down.

Bull.

Annihilate those who want to annihilate you. That's what needs to happen to IslamoNazism.

The embargo is highly effective and saves lives and if we want to save even more lives we should strengthen the embargo by further reducing the list of allowed goods into the terrorist enclave

Cheers

Last edited:

Forum List

Back