Do You Think That Dick Cheney Is A Good Person?

Which One Would You Categorize Dick Cheney To Be?

• He's Good AND He's Honest

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • He's Good but He's NOT Honest

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • He's NOT Good AND He's NOT Honest

Votes: 39 54.9%
  • He's NOT Good, But At Least He's Honest

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Or an honest person?

Why/why not?

He's a hero of mine.​
handjob.gif

'Nuff said......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex27wIxoxFE]CNN Official Interview: Bill Maher 'Cheney is a liar' - YouTube[/ame]​

Dick Cheney is the most loathsome Vice President in the history of the office.

Yes, worse than even Spiro Agnew.

Please... based on what? Dick Cheney is one of the greatest VPs in American history and the fact that the libs hate him so much is a testament to that fact.
Yeah.....that's what he was.....VP.​

Um, you don't think he was Vice President? Huh?!​

Please... based on what? Dick Cheney is one of the greatest VPs in American history and the fact that the libs hate him so much is a testament to that fact.

That's true, he is probably the best VP we've ever had. Just look how useless and embarrassing Joe Biden is in comparison.

Honestly, Cheney would of made a great President too.
Not possible.

He's (already) served....

What the hell are you talking about?

No he isn't a nice person nor honest. He is an opportunistic belittling jerk who is using his former position to make a buck. There is a special place in hell for the asshole Cheney.

you stupid mother fuckers with Biden.

lol, by all means give me his greatest quotes.

I know. let's have a spelling bee. 3 words. JOBS.

No he isn't a nice person nor honest. He is an opportunistic belittling jerk who is using his former position to make a buck. There is a special place in hell for the asshole Cheney.

Why do you hate him? Do you even know?

Why do you hate him?

well, a lot of peeps hate Cheney for sending their kids to die in Iraq so he could make a buck. I work in defense contracting. this guy changed the game, multi non competitive no bid contracts where give to many companies who were not qualified. With that said, this is not all Dick "debts don't matter" Cheneys fault. the entire Iraq debacle has plenty of blame to go around.

if you think this guy is a good American, you need to think real hard where you draw the line. Obama has basically sucked but he did get Bin Laden w/o using CHeney strong are techniques. marinate on that.

think long and hard if you think Cheney is a good person or good American. Ill be honest, Bush may be unintelligent, but hes a good man, better said, he has grown into a good man.

well, a lot of peeps hate Cheney for sending their kids to die in Iraq so he could make a buck. I work in defense contracting. this guy changed the game, multi non competitive no bid contracts where give to many companies who were not qualified. With that said, this is not all Dick "debts don't matter" Cheneys fault. the entire Iraq debacle has plenty of blame to go around.

if you think this guy is a good American, you need to think real hard where you draw the line. Obama has basically sucked but he did get Bin Laden w/o using CHeney strong are techniques. marinate on that.

think long and hard if you think Cheney is a good person or good American. Ill be honest, Bush may be unintelligent, but hes a good man, better said, he has grown into a good man.

Tell me please oh please that you know that LBJ and Lady Bird owned most of the shares of Haliburton.

Oh please tell me you are not a fucking moron. Guess who hired Cheney?

I didn't call one contractor out, I also stated I work for a large defense contractor. Let me put this in prospective for you. Once Obama took office he yanked all no bid offers on the table in Iraq. saved billions. However, it did make the job tough as some contractors were used to indulging as they deemed fit. at the expense of the US tax payer, ya, the same one many are so worried about if Obama raises taxes. utterly laughable.

you been to Iraq Tiny?

I didn't call one contractor out, I also stated I work for a large defense contractor. Let me put this in prospective for you. Once Obama took office he yanked all no bid offers on the table in Iraq. saved billions. However, it did make the job tough as some contractors were used to indulging as they deemed fit. at the expense of the US tax payer, ya, the same one many are so worried about if Obama raises taxes. utterly laughable.

you been to Iraq Tiny?

Prospective?

I called you out over Haliburton. Not a worry with anything elses. But hey if you want to dance, I'll take a polka from the Shmenge Brothers. Lets dance!!!!

Or put on your red shoes. I just did.

lol, I could care less about haliburton. I am a bit surprised you didn't mention KBR.

sure, you think you can dance with me over here on Ascension, go on then.....;)

Or an honest person?

Why/why not?

I think he is someone who believes in a certain philosophy on how to keep America safe, and that is the aggressive use of force.

There was a great column yesterday entitled, "We are all Cheneyites, now!" Essentially, Cheney won the argument. All the things Obama carped about when running for president he has adopted. He has continued every last one of Cheney's policies.

But somehow, Marc, I don't think you are going to start a thread entitled "Is Obama a Good Person".

Or an honest person?

Why/why not?

Ive seen no evidence to the contrary. But then I'm not God. I don't know the secret desires of His heart.
Of course you haven't! The "I'm-not-God,-so-I-can't-know-the-inner-depths-of-a-person's-heart excuse." Nice! :rolleyes:

:lol:

Or an honest person?

Why/why not?

I think he is someone who believes in a certain philosophy on how to keep America safe, and that is the aggressive use of force.

There was a great column yesterday entitled, "We are all Cheneyites, now!" Essentially, Cheney won the argument. All the things Obama carped about when running for president he has adopted. He has continued every last one of Cheney's policies.

But somehow, Marc, I don't think you are going to start a thread entitled "Is Obama a Good Person".

List them please. Otherwise you are just another rabid RWer blowing smoke.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back