Do You Think That Dick Cheney Is A Good Person?

Which One Would You Categorize Dick Cheney To Be?

• He's Good AND He's Honest

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • He's Good but He's NOT Honest

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • He's NOT Good AND He's NOT Honest

Votes: 39 54.9%
  • He's NOT Good, But At Least He's Honest

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
whittington_wideweb__470x353,0.jpg

Cheney shooting victim 'deeply sorry' - World - theage.com.au

There's not really an option I'd like to pick. I think he's good in some of his things, like his views on gay marriage(though he wouldn't have those views if he didn't have a gay family member), but most about him I just don't like.

You mean you missed this?

Vice President Dick Cheney accidentally shot and wounded a campaign contributor during a weekend quail hunt on a friend's South Texas ranch, local authorities and the vice president's office said Sunday.

The wounded man, 78-year-old Harry Whittington, was in intensive care at a Corpus Christi hospital after being hit by several pellets of birdshot Saturday afternoon, hospital spokesman Peter Banko told CNN.

"He's doing well and in stable condition today," Banko said.

Whittington, an Austin attorney who gave $1,000 to President Bush's 2000 campaign and $2,000 to his 2004 re-election bid, was among a handful of people accompanying the vice president when the accident occurred Saturday afternoon

Cheney accidentally shoots fellow hunter - CNN

And by the way........game farms in Texas means a slaughterhouse you do yourself.

Gee thanks, there may have been something about that in the news... :rolleyes:

Where's the part where he never really hunts?

You mean you missed this?

Vice President Dick Cheney accidentally shot and wounded a campaign contributor during a weekend quail hunt on a friend's South Texas ranch, local authorities and the vice president's office said Sunday.

The wounded man, 78-year-old Harry Whittington, was in intensive care at a Corpus Christi hospital after being hit by several pellets of birdshot Saturday afternoon, hospital spokesman Peter Banko told CNN.

"He's doing well and in stable condition today," Banko said.

Whittington, an Austin attorney who gave $1,000 to President Bush's 2000 campaign and $2,000 to his 2004 re-election bid, was among a handful of people accompanying the vice president when the accident occurred Saturday afternoon

Cheney accidentally shoots fellow hunter - CNN

And by the way........game farms in Texas means a slaughterhouse you do yourself.

Gee thanks, there may have been something about that in the news... :rolleyes:

Where's the part where he never really hunts?

Picking out farm raised game that is released into the wild for slaughter isn't hunting.

Sorry, but I was raised in Montana where we know what real hunting is.

Clean the shit out of your eyes and read again. Where's the part where he never really hunts?

Frankly, I'm surprised Cheney's still ticking.

That's what government medical care will get you...front row tickets to the best hearts money can buy.

Frankly, I'm surprised Cheney's still ticking.

That's what government medical care will get you...front row tickets to the best hearts money can buy.

Too bad the donor heart wishes to crawl out of his fucking chest.

Son of a bitch is too evil....................................

Forum List

Back